CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Bed Sores
mpilot0705
Aggie96
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
AtlGAMECOCK
spareparts
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1668)
The Field (1628)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1268)
Spurrier winning at (1169)
Anyone watching pti (1017)
One of the great thi (996)
GAME (907)
Defensive Backfield (895)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (755)
Death in the family (721)
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Conflict with Aggies on t
The Field
GAME
Toughest stadium in the n
I hope Coach Spurrier get
mike Davis comparison
"We Believe" st
Finbaum Jogs on USC campu

Old 12-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #21
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tenn Fans Doing Their Own Search

Quick everyone run to the nearest Krispy Kreme! Fulmer still has to be around here somewhere!
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #22
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post
I think it will be Fedora
Fedora has already told tarhole recruits he is not leaving and does not want to be a one-and-done (which would cripple his career if he fails). He has a much easier task in the EZZ, especially at a basketball-centric program.
SwimCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #23
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Plus if they hire bowen...their coach's show is 1 hour long. Lots of quivers and question marks about how the other team scored any points when they lose!!
he doesnt really protrude confidence on the field or in the interviews
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #24
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockjay View Post
If they hire Bowden you do not want to be within 20 miles of that campus. You think they were upset when kiffykins left.... WHOA NELLY! my only concern would be Bowden beat us like a rented mule...lol

If Bowden is the best Hart can do he will fired!
The SC teams bowden beat are nowhere near the level of the SC teams now
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #25
rubber
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
rubber has hatched from the shell

I love watching Tennessee twist in the wind. The melt down on their board is like a train wreck in slow motion, because it just keeps going and going. I know that is wrong on some level, but I derive comfort in reading about their misery.
rubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #26
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

This is someone's avatar on volnation. Hilarious.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #27
NCgamecock1981
Entrenched Starter

Male

CockyCash: 80000
NCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervous

They need to be patience. Thinking about it will only make them frustration.

NCgamecock1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #28
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit

Knoxville Air Traffic Control RE: Tennessee Vol Plane the last 48 hours

Quote:
He's all over the place! Nine hundred feet up to 1300 feet. What an a**hole!
Name:  tumblr_mc209eHV281qbzahao1_r1_500.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  15.7 KB
Old 12-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #29
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

UT needs to call Petrino...
Old 12-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #30
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

boy I sure hope Tennessee doesn't find out that Skip Holtz is available.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #31
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Gregg View Post
boy I sure hope Tennessee doesn't find out that Skip Holtz is available.
Has USF named a replacement for Holtz? If not, what are the odds they find a new coach before UT?

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #32
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

UTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I have taken Middle Tennessee to the last four national championships on my NCAA dynasty...I am qualified
If you consistently sign at minimum ten five star recruits, I'm willing to chip in for your $12 million a game contract.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #33
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

UTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post
I think it will be Fedora
Wouldn't be a bad hire. Better than Gundy, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5lbYardcock View Post
This is some funny stuff coming from such a storied and proud program. I would be embarrased to be a Voluntear fan right now.
There's no such thing as a sober Vol fan.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #34
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Knoxville is a blast. Has to be one of my favorite away games.. tailgating by the river. It makes it even better when we go in there and win like we've been doing.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #35
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

Anybody have a forum that is free to look at for Tenn fans. Volnation seems to be crashed from the dumpster fire that is commencing in Knox
Old 12-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

I'm not a recruiting expert by any means but it seems like it might be hard for UT to compete with Bama, SC, GA, etc. recruiting in the state of GA. now. I know they have national appeal but they havent established anything in the last ? 6 seasons or so it seems. Anyone know what their pipeline state for recruiting is? I would think these big name coaches who declined the offers could bring in players on their prestige alone but maybe they feel like it's too hard to compete in recruiting now that SC, FLA, UGA, over the last 5 or so years firmly put themselves ahead of UT in the east. Not even counting the SEC west with Bama, LSU, & Auburn who will all always get recruits across the south east.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #37
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Lane Kiffen is the kiss of death to all programs he touches.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #38
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

God is punishing you.

Repent.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:07 AM   #39
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

We've had more than our fair share of troubles over the years with no real great memories to fall back on other than Big George's Heisman and the ACC title. When programs like UT and (up till this year ND) are struggling I haven't the slightest sympathy. Go break out the dvd compilation of past championships and be glad you ever had them, then cry a river.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #40
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous

I actually think Tommy Bowden would be a decent hire.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote