CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
KaneisAble
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
The Yancey
Pw00132
Captain9Dragons
HBC Weekly Presser (1163)
Thompson Has Neck In (1060)
Funny? (1010)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (606)
What fish do you eat (558)
KY Suspends 4 Player (501)
Clowney didnt get ma (408)
4th & 1 Play (326)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (325)
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
HBC Weekly Presser
Thompson Has Neck Injury
QB Recruiting Strategy
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
snoopcockycock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default one of the funniest things i have ever seen...

sorry this is late, but i live on a small island in the pacific, so i have to have these games shipped to me. well, i just received the arkie game today, and i have to say that i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the int by swearinger, and then throwing the ball into the stands. that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in a football game. absolutely priceless!!!

btw, that hit was a shoulder to the chest, not above the shoulders like the crappy refs called. so i don't blame dj for getting sick of getting screwed by the refs.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
Erik
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Erik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPit
Default Re: one of the funniest things i have ever seen...

It was a hit to the chest, but then the helmets collided
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
No, they didn't.
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #4
Jleo
Blue Chip

Male

Jleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks and Canes View Post
No, they didn't.
Even if they did, he didn't target the guys head. It was inadvertant contact after the initial hit. These rules are getting silly. It's football!!!

Jleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Absolutely the worst targeting penalty called for the entire season. Did our staff ever send that one to the SEC league office? BS 100%!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Ya think that was funny, you are gonna be rolling when you get the Clemson game.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
sorry this is late, but i live on a small island in the pacific, so i have to have these games shipped to me. well, i just received the arkie game today, and i have to say that i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the int by swearinger, and then throwing the ball into the stands. that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in a football game. absolutely priceless!!!

btw, that hit was a shoulder to the chest, not above the shoulders like the crappy refs called. so i don't blame dj for getting sick of getting screwed by the refs.
That was hilarious! Didn't Kenny McKinley do that once after scoring on a TD pass? Throw ball into stands?
Old 12-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
wouldnt that make sense as to why football players wear helmets!!??
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

The SEC and the NCAA have not found a way to control motion, yet. I don't know the exact term for it but when an object (football player) is going in one direction and another object (opposing football player) is going in another anywhere the two come in contact (below the shoulders) heads move in the opposite direction. The two directional players I think is the reason we play the game, right end zone to end zone.

Launching, targeting the head thats wrong. Maybe this should be reviewable during the game not a week later in the conference office. Just saying.
uscgmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #10
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Whatever happened with the Florida player that hit EJ Manuel helmet-to-helmet? Did he get suspended? That wasn't even called a penalty in the game.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #11
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Did you receive this message in a bottle?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons

The point is when you have really fast, muscular dudes running at high speed toward one another, one is going to be lower and faster than the other when the collision takes place. then, Physics happen. The NCAA and refs can do all they want to stop hits to the head, but its gonna happen no matter what.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #13
Jwilson
60 Year Fan

Male

Jwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot materialJwilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
That was hilarious! Didn't Kenny McKinley do that once after scoring on a TD pass? Throw ball into stands?
Yep. 2006 Liberty Bowl against Houston. I think he scored twice in the fourth qtr on some lengthy catches/runs to give us the win.
Jwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Whatever happened with the Florida player that hit EJ Manuel helmet-to-helmet? Did he get suspended? That wasn't even called a penalty in the game.
I believe Manuel became a runner and was not considered defenseless is why no penalty was called there.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #15
snoopcockycock
Banned

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
Ya think that was funny, you are gonna be rolling when you get the Clemson game.
i'm dying to get it, and can't wait! no, i bleed garnet, it didn't come in a bottle, but it sure felt like that is how it was sent. the mail system here is beyond yabba dabba doooooooooo!!!!!!

great comments from everyone. more when i get the clempscum game.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

You shouldn't have to wait too terribly long. There are always links to full games on youtube along with links to torrents of full games put up in the multimedia forum within days of the original playing.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
i'm dying to get it, and can't wait! no, i bleed garnet, it didn't come in a bottle, but it sure felt like that is how it was sent. the mail system here is beyond yabba dabba doooooooooo!!!!!!

great comments from everyone. more when i get the clempscum game.
Here:

Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
Absolutely the worst targeting penalty called for the entire season. Did our staff ever send that one to the SEC league office? BS 100%!
There was no reason too. Wouldnt have helped anyone anyways.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
There was no reason too. Wouldnt have helped anyone anyways.
Agree that it wouldn't have helped anyone, but there was a reason. The reason was to inform the SEC of the sh@t being called by the leagues referees. That is reason enough for me.

Gives me second degree case of the red a$$! lol
Old 12-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #20
Go Cocks 29
Hall of Famer

Male

CockyCash: 348
Go Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post

literally was the first thing i thought of when i read op