CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
b381l
ZenUSC
Regalcock
peterlemon
ktguen
Cockhornleghorn
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2500)
Morris to SMU (1771)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1214)
Carolina on a Walmar (664)
Game simulation (526)
Penniless: Creed's S (327)
Strategy First Steam (246)
Chad Morris new HC a (152)
Origin Sale Too (134)
Clemson fans (93)
Morris to SMU
Clemson fans
Have we been favored in e
Carolina on a Walmart com
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Constant Updates on Watso
2017 - Savales Cann
Texans getting frustrated
Palmetto Bowl

Old 12-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #41
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Jacksonville GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #42
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Congrats to Brian Richardson coming off the bench and having a great game 4-4 from 3 and I think 5-6 fg. Much needed production from one of USC shooting guards. Hopefully Damien Leonard will come along as the season progresses.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #43
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxGamecock8 View Post
Congrats to Brian Richardson coming off the bench and having a great game 4-4 from 3 and I think 5-6 fg. Much needed production from one of USC shooting guards. Hopefully Damien Leonard will come along as the season progresses.
Damien's mask is off and he seemed to play more minutes last night. I still have hope that this team can jell by the time conference season arrives.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #44
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
CardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervous

They won last night, but this team is HARD to watch. No offensive system and can't rebound worth a crap outside of Carrera.
CardiacKemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #45
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacKemba View Post
They won last night, but this team is HARD to watch. No offensive system and can't rebound worth a crap outside of Carrera.
Ummm actually they played great last night..dont know what u were watching
Old 12-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #46
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

CardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervousCardiacKemba is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Ummm actually they played great last night..dont know what u were watching
I know they won. Mostly because they were shooting very well. I'm not concerned about the talent on this team. I'm concerned with the coaching. It's suspect at best.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #47
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Quote:
I know they won. Mostly because they were shooting very well. I'm not concerned about the talent on this team. I'm concerned with the coaching. It's suspect at best.
Did you even watch the damn game? They shot so well in the first half because they took high percentage shots. All the 3's that I remember were wide open, and most of the 2's were within 5-6 feet of the basket because they were going inside.
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #48
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

For the third time, I understand they played well and won last night (against an absolutely terrible team, but that's a different story). Not sure where you guys are getting that I said they didn't play well LAST NIGHT.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #49
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Okay, I'll go back to you original post then.

No offensive system - you must be talking about the past two years here apparently. They have a system now, the guys just haven't all caught onto in yet, or only play it well in spurts (i.e. the first 27 min or so last night).....what a coincidence that they play well when they follow the offense system that you swear is lacking

Can't rebound worth a crap outside of Carrera - really? seems to me they haven't been outrebounded in a single game this year, including the 3 Mike didn't play
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #50
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
And he's got a Super Bowl ring.
And a Super Bowl interception. 2 I think but not sure, I know 1.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #51
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaostheorysc View Post
Okay, I'll go back to you original post then.

No offensive system - you must be talking about the past two years here apparently. They have a system now, the guys just haven't all caught onto in yet, or only play it well in spurts (i.e. the first 27 min or so last night).....what a coincidence that they play well when they follow the offense system that you swear is lacking

Can't rebound worth a crap outside of Carrera - really? seems to me they haven't been outrebounded in a single game this year, including the 3 Mike didn't play

Man you are just owning CardiacKemba.

He might want to just leave this thread and not respond again.

You are destroying his argument using facts and logic.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #52
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Calm down Smitty, before you get banned again.

This team will struggle because Horn left us with no athletes. Frank Martin is already doing a much better job, with less talent, than Horn did in his last two years.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #53
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Man you are just owning CardiacKemba.

He might want to just leave this thread and not respond again.

You are destroying his argument using facts and logic.
I hope this is sarcasm because I have yet to see anything that tells me they are running an offensive system. In fact, dude said himself that they don't know what's going on yet.

All I'm saying is that there is no system. Dribbling around and passing with reckless abandon is hardly a system. Maybe Martin will get it turned around. Idk. I'm just saying that from what I've seen so far, there is no point for the offense.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #54
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

That's because his system is based largely on good post players and athletic guards, neither of which are here yet
Old 12-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #55
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Calm down Smitty, before you get banned again.

This team will struggle because Horn left us with no athletes. Frank Martin is already doing a much better job, with less talent, than Horn did in his last two years.
Brenton Williams should be carrying this team. Don't get me wrong, I love Bruce. But Williams needs to be the PG of this team. He just makes things happen and makes crazy athletic plays. With a coach that properly uses him, he could be a 20 ppg, 7 apg type of PG.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #56
CardiacKemba
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
That's because his system is based largely on good post players and athletic guards, neither of which are here yet
Fair enough. Although, I would argue that Williams is one of the most athletic guards in the SEC. I admit we have zero post players.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #57
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
I'm concerned with the coaching. It's suspect at best.
Well your credibility just went to below zero.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #58
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Frank Martin is the best Coach we have had here since Eddie Fogler! Better than Horn on EVERY level!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #59
thumpin big
Starter

Male

thumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his combthumpin big is developing his comb

Quote:

LOL! You are early. April Fools Day is a few months yet.
thumpin big is offline   Reply With Quote