CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
cocksmith1or11
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Regalcock
The Yancey
conwaycock2
ESPN Game Day Commen (1329)
Simple "yes&quo (1190)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1001)
Phil Steele just pre (874)
The Comeback & T (747)
TeMarcus Blanton (551)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (545)
Garcia: Change the R (510)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (235)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Miss St vs. Kentucky
TeMarcus Blanton
Remember, SEC is weird
Garcia: Change the Rules
Simple "yes" or
Best place to watch the g
Phil Steele just predicte
Where in Seattle
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

View Poll Results: Who wins the Heisman?
Johnny Manziel 32 82.05%
Manti Teo 5 12.82%
Collin Klein 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #41
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Heisman Thread

Clowney finished 6th in Heisman voting poll.
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #42
The Flash
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
The Flash is learning to peckThe Flash is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Also, it sucks that Latti isn't there. I wish he would have been able to play out this whole season.
This was his year to win it too. If he had just had a solid year, with a strong finish against Clemson, he likely could have won it. Wouldn't have had to have been spectacular and he probably still could have won it. He had all the name and press to do it. Damn injury.
The Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #43
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
This was his year to win it too. If he had just had a solid year, with a strong finish against Clemson, he likely could have won it. Wouldn't have had to have been spectacular and he probably still could have won it. He had all the name and press to do it. Damn injury.
I doubt he would've won it with us being a two L team.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #44
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
I doubt he would've won it with us being a two L team.
You're probably just being sarcastic (I miss it from time to time), but wasn't A&M a two loss team? They lost to UF and LSU, just like us.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #45
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
Clowney finished 6th in Heisman voting poll.
Without a single passing yard, rushing yard, or TD. Considering these guys mainly focus on all things offensive (which has always made this award a little odd to me), I think that's quite the accomplishment.

Garnet goggles or no, Clowney deserves the Heisman as it SHOULD be awarded to the best football player. Clowney is THE best player in college football. Only an orange wearing buffoon would argue that. Methinks that if Clowney had been given the pleasure of meeting Mr. Football, his Heisman hopes would have went the way of tater boyd's.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #46
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

COngrats to Johnny Heisman!

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #47
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Admittedly, I did not watch every ATM game this season.

You might be right.

Right now, I am cool with the kid having the nickname.

He has big time game.

Freshman or not.

What he did this year was pretty neat.

This is a weak Heisman field this year though.

On a side note, I guess Mike Rozier is a pimp?
if you think thr field is so weak then how did tebow and cam win? johnny broke their records and they both have the trophy..
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #48
KaneisAble
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
if you think thr field is so weak then how did tebow and cam win? johnny broke their records and they both have the trophy..
I think manziel is a strong candidate, but only 3 nominees and Klein and Teo not strongest candidates
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #49
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

The QB from NIU had better numbers than Klein
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #50
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post

You have not disproven my point.

Next time you want to try to be a know-it-all, try to understand what you are responding to.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #51
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
Hyman in the back
You failed sex ed I bet