CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
RGHoskins
Master Bedroom
Kaka
gadeneer1986
donbgamecock
Emery
I Bleed Garnet
A. Pilgrim
Fight, win, kick a-- (1571)
The Gator Bowl wants (1306)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1234)
USC will upset Aubur (954)
A simple defensive l (891)
In-state QB talent (821)
Texas athletic direc (536)
Which loss hurt wors (472)
SEC Debate: Best can (427)
This is War (399)
The Gator Bowl wants us!
A simple defensive line &
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
BA ranks recruiting class
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
In-state QB talent
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Madrid vs Barca

Old 12-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #261
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb
Default Re: Vote For Cocky!: Capital One Bowl Mascot Challenge

1,130 votes in today so far . Got pretty quick on the iPad.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #262
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

CockyCash: 490
IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to IHateOrange

Bump

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
IHateOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #263
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Remember that the last week of voting begins at noon and it will be against the toughest opponent. We need to vote often and every day to have a chance at winning. For all those who can, start voting as soon as the last week begins to see if we can get off to a fast start to make a statement. Let's make it a perfect 15-0 run and give Cocky another National Championship.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #264
CockyMBA
Recruit

Male

CockyMBA is sharpening his clawsCockyMBA is sharpening his clawsCockyMBA is sharpening his clawsCockyMBA is sharpening his clawsCockyMBA is sharpening his claws

It's the FINALS. Versus Texas Tech. Cocky is still undefeated. I got a feeling they won't show the percentages since it's the finals. Announcement at the bowl game.
CockyMBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #265
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Alright everybody. Last round. Let's win this thing. We're going to be battling Texas Tech AND Clemson fans on this one.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #266
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Since we have no idea how we are doing, everyone has to vote like never before. Only chance of winning.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #267
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Let's keep this thread at the top vote up everyone!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #268
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

vote vote vote!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #269
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Bump
http://www.capitalonebowl.com/vote
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #270
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

Already on it
Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #271
greatwhitecock
I'm Ya Huckleberry

Male

CockyCash: 600
greatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his combgreatwhitecock is developing his comb

I voted 110 times today. I plan on voting that much every day. Any more and I'll develop carpal tunnel and "I aint got time for that!"
greatwhitecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #272
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons

Voted more voted again and will do it again later

Another N00k production
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #273
Homey
Recruit

Female

Homey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervousHomey is making other chickens nervous

Voted again and again like a mad gamecock!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:30 AM   #274
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

Good too see a lot of turn out on day one. We gotta keep it up all week, until the 17th.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #275
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Texas Tech fans are taking this very seriously and going all out (based on posts on their board), so everyone has to vote and do it many times a day, evey day, until this is over next Monday noon.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #276
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Bump
Old 12-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #277
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

It would be nice if someone put a link in the op.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #278
YankeeGamecock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
YankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his comb

This may have already been said but does it only take one vote per day per IP address? Or can I sit here and keep hitting <back> and re-voting until my fingers turn blue?
YankeeGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #279
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeGamecock View Post
This may have already been said but does it only take one vote per day per IP address? Or can I sit here and keep hitting <back> and re-voting until my fingers turn blue?
You can vote as many times as you would like. You do have to re-enter the pass phrase every 10 votes or so.

It's blocked here at work so I can't vote. :(

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #280
mercjason
Loving being a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 400
mercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spurs

voted- again

"Cameron Newton is eligible at Auburn University. Period. End of story," Auburn coach Gene Chizik- Justice Served, Gene!
mercjason is offline   Reply With Quote