CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Master Bedroom
garnet_black215
GamecockSuperFan
CockyRyan
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
MWard
WeStillOwnUSC
nodnahs
Clemson Recruiting.. (3089)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1535)
Ranking the Opposing (1373)
Not a Rival.. (1041)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (1020)
Gamecock Coaches as (930)
NCAA Football 15 (561)
Hello Gamecocks! (476)
Marching band (413)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (287)
Website Design Help
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
John Rocker at rock botto
Clemson Recruiting...how
Galaxy vs Seatle
Marching band
Name a Gamecock
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Hello Gamecocks!
2015 - Ty'Son Williams

Old 09-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #1721
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly
Default Re: Avatar & Signature Request Thread

if anyone wants to use this during the season, it will be updated each week if you use the source image:

http://www.palmettostaterivals.com/images/helmetsched2012sc.jpg

Last edited by SCDurwood; 09-17-2012 at 07:16 AM.
SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #1722
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post
Let me know what you think.

You are amazing my good sir.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #1723
ACHILLES5508
the showstopper

Male

CockyCash: 1444
ACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudly

i got a request i need GAMECOCKS spelled out with pics of williams brice inside the letters instead of colors i plan on printing these out and putting them on the sides of my cornhole boards also i need GAMECOCKS spelled out with some type of cool design inside the letters, both have to be able to fit on a 1 1/2 in. board and has to be strait accross. And i need a garnet and black SEC logo thanks in advance

ACHILLES 5508
ACHILLES5508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #1724
#7Clowney
4-Star

Male

#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous

Hi,

Could you please PS this FSU logo into our Cocks logo? I'd like to use it as my avatar

Thank you very much!

#7Clowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #1725
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Ok, my old sig got deleted for being like 100 pixels to long, but today I came up with an idea for a new one.

Image(s) - Clowney sacking QBs. A picture of him making Bray fumble would be pretty much perfect for what I have in mind. Throw in one of his sacks on Boyd and maybe one or two others.

Text - YOU SHALL NOT PASS

The Bray sack comes to mind because Bray's arm was up in a passing position. My only other request is that it fit in the 250x600 limit the board has so the mods don't delete it again.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #1726
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
Ok, my old sig got deleted for being like 100 pixels to long, but today I came up with an idea for a new one.

Image(s) - Clowney sacking QBs. A picture of him making Bray fumble would be pretty much perfect for what I have in mind. Throw in one of his sacks on Boyd and maybe one or two others.

Text - YOU SHALL NOT PASS

The Bray sack comes to mind because Bray's arm was up in a passing position. My only other request is that it fit in the 250x600 limit the board has so the mods don't delete it again.
got a little impatient and decided to see if I was capable of making one myself. A few youtube tutorials later and this is what I came up with.
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #1727
ksgamecockfan
Walk On

Male

ksgamecockfan has hatched from the shell

i think i remember seeing a group of SC commits posing for a pic at the Army game? if anyone comes across it that would be great. i came across it a couple months ago and now i can't find it.
ksgamecockfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #1728
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

New signature for the 2013 season.

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:32 AM   #1729
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Marshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervous

Request:

I recently moved into a new home in Mt. Pleasant and finally have a bar. My wife has agreed to let me have a tap and I will be brewing my own beer. I'd like to create a logo to have etched on glasses and few growlers to be able to give friends/family homebrew as gifts.

I'm naming it Springfield Brewing Co. after the street we live on. I'm based out Mount Pleasant, SC -- so I think that would be cool to incoporate.

Looking for something with a micro-brew feel. Not very creative so I'm turning to my fellow gamecocks!

Marshall4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #1730
N00k
SigMaster

Male

N00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall4usc View Post
Request:

I recently moved into a new home in Mt. Pleasant and finally have a bar. My wife has agreed to let me have a tap and I will be brewing my own beer. I'd like to create a logo to have etched on glasses and few growlers to be able to give friends/family homebrew as gifts.

I'm naming it Springfield Brewing Co. after the street we live on. I'm based out Mount Pleasant, SC -- so I think that would be cool to incoporate.

Looking for something with a micro-brew feel. Not very creative so I'm turning to my fellow gamecocks!
http://www.springfieldbrewingco.com/

Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #1731
N00k
SigMaster

Male

[quote=#7Clowney;3585447]Hi,

Could you please PS this FSU logo into our Cocks logo? I'd like to use it as my avatar

Thank you very much!

Name:  GC tank.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  34.3 KB

Old 08-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #1732
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

[quote=N00k;3883279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by #7Clowney View Post
Hi,

Thank you very much!

Attachment 10709
Nice work NOOK!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #1733
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

I just made a new one from the Justin King video. It's my new avy. Anyone who'd like is free to use as well.

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #1734
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Marshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post
Their logo does not resemble a beer logo and I'd prefer something unique. Plus I'd think it would be awesome to have something related to the Mount Pleasant or Charleston.

Thanks for at least looking though!

Old 08-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #1735
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall4usc View Post
Their logo does not resemble a beer logo and I'd prefer something unique. Plus I'd think it would be awesome to have something related to the Mount Pleasant or Charleston.

Thanks for at least looking though!
this is right up my alley. a few things:

1) any landmarks of mt. pleasant or charleston you'd like incorporated?
2) color preferences?
3) could we trade some brew for a quality logo? ;)
Old 08-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #1736
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

here's a little do-dad i whipped up. thoughts?
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #1737
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcclane View Post
this is right up my alley. a few things:

1) any landmarks of mt. pleasant or charleston you'd like incorporated?
2) color preferences?
3) could we trade some brew for a quality logo? ;)

1) I think it would be awesome to have an outline of our house. Not the actual picture but almost like a shadow of the house. OR maybe the lighthouse on Sullivans Island?

2) I love the color pallet you went with

3) Absolutely!

Old 09-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #1738
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcclane View Post
here's a little do-dad i whipped up. thoughts?
I like the overall design, maybe make the Springfield text a little smaller so it doesn’t wrap around the bottle, also maybe include some sort of SC themed pic into the top and bottom half of the circle (Sullivan's lighthouse maybe)? I LOVE the color scheme and font style though!

Old 09-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #1739
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

here's a rough draft of the same general concept with the Sullivans Island lighthouse... what do you think?
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #1740
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Love the concept, colors and design. Something seems a little off or too animated about the lighthouse though. Would love to give that a more "realistic feel".

Any comments/suggestions by the board are welcome as I don't consider myself to have an eye for creativity.