CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
jebodiah
b381l
Gamecock in TX
Acockolypse Now
cockycrazy2001
jellafever
Cockypantherfan
Vote for Browns star (3128)
texags (2639)
Shaw Lighting Up Bro (2247)
2016 Commitment - Ja (1849)
Preparing for the sm (1504)
Connor Shaw intervie (903)
Gameday Garnet Polo (760)
Aggie Statistics (744)
Clowney (725)
They are coming to y (586)
What would be your defini
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Hard Knocks this week.
Gameday Garnet Polo
Spurrier accepts cockys c
Aggie Statistics
They are coming to your c
Preparing for the smash r
texags
Vote for Browns starting

Old 12-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #821
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

when i get a moment, i will

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #822
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Yeah 111. Stop being a camper. (Whatever that means)
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #823
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

No one was on tonight so I teamed up with some others and played HC TDM. It felt like barebones mode since hardly any streaks were called, especially since they increased the score for a UAV.

I did get the Ed Hardy (Ronin) camo on my SMAW though. I have to get a kill using the SMAW by blowing up a car to get one camo and I am finding it hard to do since there aren't a lot of cars in this game.

I wish they would bring back the contracts from BO1. Those were always entertaining to shoot for.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #824
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

For the love of humanity is anybody on Xbox
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #825
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post
Not in this thread. As the title indicates, this is the CYTK Clan's thread. We are all on PS3 as listed in the title.

There is a general BLOPS2 thread on here and probably one for XBOX.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #826
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post
Please check this title thread....for like the 5th time.

Anyways whats some guns you guys enjoy besides the Type 25, MP7, Skorpion, and LSAT? I'm going to try to broaden my horizons.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #827
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I did love the FAL until they nerfed it. PDW and MSMC are good. I'm trying to rank up the M27. It will be ok with FMJ, I think. I see lots of guys using it. Needs more power. I see a fair amount of people using the scar but it kicks like a donkey for me. I think if I could tolerate it up to the suppressor it might be good. I haven't tried the M8 after they nerfed it because I haven't unlocked it again yet. It was my favorite with the select fire before the last patch, but we'll see. LSAT is probably the best LMG but I like the HAMR and LSW too.

Yogi, had fun saturday. We were on a nice streak for a bit. I got my first and only VTOL warship or whatever. I was also getting orbital vsats like a boss by rolling my care packages. I still think this game is like 90% about how your lag compensation is for that game. I went 41-12 or something and then went 10-25 or some shit right after, on the same map, in the same lobby.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #828
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I didn't know that was you that got the Warship. I've never equipped it as a streal, but I've got twice in care packages. The only thing I haven't had so far in a package are the Lodestar and the Swarm.

I agree wih the connection. It amazes me how it varies from game to game sometimes.

I got called a shotgun try hard last night. I was running solo in Kill Confirmed against a pretty full party with good stats and came out on top of the leader board. Mine team wasn't very good though and we ended up losing by like 13 tags.

I can't tell that they nerfed the FAL. I never used select fire for it, so that may be why.

Guns I like that weren't mentioned are the MSMC and PDW for smgs. For the assualt rifles the AN-94 is good, but you don't get it until so late in the levels. They nerfed the R87 shotgun a little, but it is still pretty deadly and fun to use.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #829
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I think the FAL nerf is only more kick with select fire. I guess I'll just take that back off there.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #830
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I've tried to use the target finder on the FAL for about a week and I just don't like it. I do much better with the reflex sight. I do like the target finder on the Type-25 though.

I tried the multi-team mode last night. It wasn't bad. It was kind of difficult, especially when the game mode was harpoint. Three people trying to fend off 6 was not easy.

I am taking the kids to Saluda Shoals Park tonight to see the lights if it doesn't rain. Hopefully I will be on after 9 if anyone is going to be playing.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #831
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I should be around at some point. No split screen this time. hah!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #832
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Not in this thread. As the title indicates, this is the CYTK Clan's thread. We are all on PS3 as listed in the title.

There is a general BLOPS2 thread on here and probably one for XBOX.
yeah i get that but nobody is posting on those threads are they???
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #833
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I should be around at some point. No split screen this time. hah!
I've tried to do the split screen a few times it is just so hard. I could do it when I was younger and was just playing with friends and not online, but trying it online was just too much.

I remember back in the day we used to get mad at each other for screen watching to find where people were.

Who was the other guy that was playing with us? Not when you were split screening but the other person that joined the party?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #834
carolinafan111

Male

carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

went 77-7 in a game of dom today with 2 dogs and 2 swarms and 7 caps

Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #835
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan111 View Post
You want some of these?

Just messing with you. You must have been playing against retards or rolling with a full party of people who use the VSAT if they let you get those twice. I remember rolling with parties in BO1 where it was just constant SR71s, dogs, and chopper gunners the whole game. People would fight over who got to call there stuff in next.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #836
carolinafan111

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
You want some of these?

Just messing with you. You must have been playing against retards or rolling with a full party of people who use the VSAT if they let you get those twice. I remember rolling with parties in BO1 where it was just constant SR71s, dogs, and chopper gunners the whole game. People would fight over who got to call there stuff in next.
i was by myself. the other players were alright... but not in my standards lol. the game was actually competitive we only won like 180 - 160

Old 12-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #837
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Aren't you an XBOX user as well?
Old 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #838
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

They must be some major noobs on xbox.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #839
carolinafan111

Male

i am on xbox.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #840
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
i am on xbox.
I'm sure you know this but this is the PS3 thread