CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
doubledribble
PageUSC
KaneisAble
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
GarnetSwarm1990
b381l
thumpin big
kingofnerf
TheUSCMike
Busta out indefinite (1856)
SOS says his next st (1559)
Our Road Upset Wins (1452)
CBSSports SEC predic (723)
No easy road for our (615)
Roll call for Auburn (535)
Our Defense? (483)
University of Buffal (468)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (241)
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo
Our Defense?
CBSSports SEC prediction
SOS says his next stop is

View Poll Results: Are you ok with him doing this?
Ok with it 70 79.55%
Not ok With it 18 20.45%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #21
lchite4
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
lchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: West Virginia mascot kills bear with his musket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapheet View Post
Wonder what the bear did to him?
Having hiked the northern half of the AT this past summer, this makes me sick.
lchite4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #22
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain9Dragons View Post
Mountain man 25
Bears 3

Mountain Man 70
Tigglets 33
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #23
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchite4 View Post
Having hiked the northern half of the AT this past summer, this makes me sick.
what Hunting?

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #24
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
became one of the best steaks around for him.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #25
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

meh, some people won't like killing any animals for sport and some won't even like it for food. However, hunting is part of his and that areas culture and bears are now in season in WV. While I think using dogs to specifically tree animals is pussy-like, there's not anything illegal about it.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #26
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Didn't work it's way to the top of the food chain.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #27
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

I don't get bear hunting.....deer, duck, turkey, I get. Don't get bear hunting. There's something about West Virginia people that makes me nauseous.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #28
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Paratrooper View Post
I don't get bear hunting.....deer, duck, turkey, I get. Don't get bear hunting. There's something about West Virginia people that makes me nauseous.
I want to try it but not with dogs what's the challenge when it's in a tree. I want to try hunting big cat/puma and gator also
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #29
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

I mean the kid said he plans to use the entire bear, exactly how it should be.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #30
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Not my cup of tea but, legal and in season, no problem.
uscgmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #31
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

How does one use a whole bear?

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #32
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

I have nothing against hunting. And I do love deer meat. I just could never really find the thrill or sport in it. Hunting for an equal opponent armed trying to hunt you, now that's some crazy shit...
Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 AM   #33
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
Make bear jerky, make a rug out of it, etc. Never done it myself, but remember reading how it wasn't just a "kill it to kill it" situation. The guy makes jerky and gives it to WVU fans.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 AM   #34
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
a rug?
Old 12-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #35
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Trying to develop a rivalry with Ole Miss
Old 12-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #36
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

As long as it was taken legally, there's nothing to see here.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 AM   #37
Erik
Banned

Male

Erik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg77 View Post
I want to try hunting gator also
Didn't y'all do that this year?
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #38
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

I voted not ok, first of all its kinda gay. You shoot a bear with a musket, who is 30 feet up a tree? Ok, why not just shine a deer with your headlights with brights on, get out and shoot him. It isn't a PETA position I have, but a position of, dude get a grip and learn to hunt. Yeh like a bear is going to jump down 30 feet when your aiming at him with any gun to get you, he would break his back.

Again the Pussification of America is apparent, only now in hunting.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:14 AM   #39
Built Ford Tough
Banned

Male

Built Ford Tough has hatched from the shell

Yeah I have zero problems with bird (I have been bird hunting), deer, and hog hunting but there was something about this video that really bothered me.
Built Ford Tough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:42 AM   #40
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Paratrooper View Post
If they didn't kill the bears, they would become a real nuisance.....just like any other animal.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote