CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
Spurticus
peterlemon
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
East Carolina Predic (1759)
Why didn't Wes Green (1435)
A&M on 3rd down (853)
You guys are horribl (694)
louisville (654)
It's the offenses no (589)
Did we ever go after (517)
All of our defensive (416)
Watching the Georgia (322)
Wesley Green? (237)
A&M on 3rd down
Why didn't Wes Green play
All of our defensive play
The Demise of the 3-4
It's the offenses not the
2016 - Rozelle Nix
A few thoughts
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban

Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material
Default Re: How many Cockytalkers are going to the Outback

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Can't go wrong with either one. I'd go for the SEC bowl game, but Fiesta would be cool to go to as well
if he is going to pick a bowl game not in the SEC, that is the one to pick for sure this year

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #22
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

I will be there. Looking forward to it!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #23
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

I'll be in Tampa. Section 239. Getting there the 30th
Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #24
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Seeing as how I live here, there is no way I'll miss my only chance to see the team play this year.

Sec. 336

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html

Last edited by SwampFox; 12-12-2012 at 12:59 PM.
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #25
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Can't go wrong with either one. I'd go for the SEC bowl game, but Fiesta would be cool to go to as well
I preferred seeing the Gamecocks but when the boss won't let me off for the 31st what can I do? I got the days after New Year's and since the Fiesta Bowl is on the 3rd, that's where I am going.

No, not a bad game at all. Worse places than Phoenix. And it's close to where I live so I can watch bowl games all day and fly out on Jan 1.

I really wanted to be at the Outback in person. I will probably be very jealous watching the game that morning.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #26
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I have two weeks off for Christmas, but my wife's office is moving so I don't know if she can get the time. We were planning on making a week of it. My mom lived in the Tampa area for twenty years, but moved a couple of years ago. It would have been nice to stay a week with her.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

I'll be there in section 245!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #28
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I'll be there...section 336
Old 12-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #29
5lbYardcock
Blue Chip

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

I will be there. Waiting on a vendor to get me 5 tickets.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #30
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

ill be there
Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #31
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

We will be in Tampa prior to game but need to return the 30th in order to work the 31st. We would like to participate in some of the events held before the game. Any suggestions ?
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #32
Dam Racals
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
Dam Racals is sharpening his clawsDam Racals is sharpening his clawsDam Racals is sharpening his clawsDam Racals is sharpening his clawsDam Racals is sharpening his claws

Sec 335 leaving out on the 30th. Me my son and a friend from work...
Dam Racals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #33
LimpCock
Blackout

Male

CockyCash: 13758453
LimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPitLimpCock rules the CockPit

ill be there. 2 nights booked at sheraton riverwalk.

LimpCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #34
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

I live in Tampa so as long as I can get off work I'll be there
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #35
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

Section 338. Should be great fun!
lakemurraycock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #36
jerseygamecock24
Walk On

Male

jerseygamecock24 has feathers coming injerseygamecock24 has feathers coming in

Section 245...can't wait
jerseygamecock24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #37
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

This will be the 1st bowl game I've ever missed...I'll be stuck with family on the left coast..
Old 12-12-2012, 02:43 AM   #38
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I'll be there from Saturday till Wednesday.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #39
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Had to choose.... Im headed to Miami for the NC... Cant do both.... Im a Catholic that happens to be an SEC fan... what to do....

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #40
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockyhard View Post
Had to choose.... Im headed to Miami for the NC... Cant do both.... Im a Catholic that happens to be an SEC fan... what to do....
I can see you choosing the NC game over the Outback..... but leave religion out of it.