CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
pitchcock
Coulwoodwarlord
Cockypantherfan
LeeSC
SCohioBoy
gadeneer1986
WeStillOwnUSC
Waldrop doubtful for (1246)
Best position coach (1095)
We Have A New KO Guy (1025)
The New Idea That'll (919)
If we loose to Kensu (845)
I'm over the loss, b (541)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (346)
So What? (331)
Women's BB "Big (207)
Land For Sale (181)
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
If we loose to Kensucky..
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Best position coach or co
Ole Miss football program
We Have A New KO Guy
Dylan Thompson looks brok
Thoughts on the basketbal
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
One dimensional QB

Old 12-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #21
BloodySpur
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
BloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: I Know We Love the Block C, But...

I'm locked in an 80's time warp... love the old fire ant helmets myself!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #22
youngcock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
youngcock is learning to peckyoungcock is learning to peck

First real chuckle I've had all day Mick Chicken! Thanks !!
youngcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #23
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous

Id like to see a helmet like Mizzou's new one but with a Gcock instead of a tiger.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #24
Teamneil
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 541
Teamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his combTeamneil is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
like this?

Like a boss
Old 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #25
jcook84
Face Melter

Male

CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetBlack&Blue View Post
JESUS... it's called branding. Your have to keep your logo the same so people recognize it
See: Pepsi Cola...modernizing seems to work for them.

That is all.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #26
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
like this?
We have to wear these! Well done mick chicken!
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #27
Taylorspur
Recruit

Taylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spurs

Try the gamecock with a black helmet. That would stand out. Throw in a modern fierce looking gamecock and see what that does.
Taylorspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #28
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb

Original:

Crude Photoshopping:

Photoshop of our favorite player wearing the concept:

Last edited by nellanaesp; 12-12-2012 at 12:21 AM.
nellanaesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #29
JRussRhodes
Walk On

Male

JRussRhodes has hatched from the shell

I don't think any of these go far enough. I have in mind something much more like the Boise State helmets with the really big freakin' pony head on them. I'd love to see something like that with the all garnet units; or perhaps a black helmet with just the garnet hints at the gamecock over the black jerseys.
JRussRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #30
USC Paratrooper
Recruit

Male

USC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his combUSC Paratrooper is developing his comb

I'd just like to see all black uniforms, from head to toe. Looks intimidating
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #31
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

nellanaesp, you are a cool dude.

That looks nice. But I still prefer the block C. Goes with the stripes in the middle better
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #32
jomo
Recruit

Male

jomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussRhodes View Post
I don't think any of these go far enough. I have in mind something much more like the Boise State helmets with the really big freakin' pony head on them. I'd love to see something like that with the all garnet units; or perhaps a black helmet with just the garnet hints at the gamecock over the black jerseys.

I would like to see what this would look like.
jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #33
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I like the 3D effect Mick's rendering had. F* photoshop, MS Paint is all you need.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #34
Pancake21
Recruit

Male

Pancake21 has hatched from the shell

For a way different route, how about silver helmets with the S C logo with sliver looking pants. Not that dark grey we saw in the LSU game.
Pancake21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #35
#7Clowney
4-Star

Male

#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous

it's shit, keep the block C!

Damn!
#7Clowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #36
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb

Now I'm just bored.

I should be studying for my last exam... meh.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #37
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I think the Block C stands out more.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #38
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
nellanaesp, you are a cool dude.

That looks nice. But I still prefer the block C. Goes with the stripes in the middle better
I agree. I like the block C. The only way I'd like to see just the gamecock is with something similar to what Missouri does:
Old 12-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #39
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Cool, another uniform thread.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 AM   #40
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellanaesp View Post
I agree. I like the block C. The only way I'd like to see just the gamecock is with something similar to what Missouri does:
Another photoshop...