CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
WeStill0wnUSC
The Yancey
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
donbgamecock
CoverTwo
Rooster'srule
Spur's Addiction
b381l
Welcome to Moe's (821)
Jay Paterno Attempts (730)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (442)
Hercules - review (349)
help with army insig (326)
I'm a grand godfathe (190)
NCAA Football 15 (165)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (126)
Gamecock Coaches as (126)
George Miller revisi (112)
Texags
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Cheap jersey and very nic
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs TxA&
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
2015 - Johnny Frasier
2015 Commitment - Damon A
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
Not a Rival..

Old 12-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Songs you used to love, now can't stand.

ice ice baby

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #22
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Sandstorm
You bite your tongue!
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

Any Toby kieth song from the last 8 years or so, it's like he's not even trying anymore, I swear I thought the commercial for his new album was a SNL skit. I used to love his stuff
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #24
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Anything by Ace of Base!

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
Killer Queen - Queen
Have to say I still dig this song. Bohemian Rhapsody though.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:13 AM   #26
AR1
From LA into Tokyo

Female

CockyCash: 915500
AR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot material

None & None
AR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
Have to say I still dig this song. Bohemian Rhapsody though.
I'm just the opposite. I loved Queen's early stuff, but Bohemian Rhapsody
was a song when I first heard it, I thought....OK, this must be one of those
bands that exploded early and will fizzle out over the next couple of years,
cause they've already run out of material to write about.
Killer Queen was a song that I really liked when it first hit the airwave, but
within a couple of years, I was turning the radio off when they played it.
It got OLD fast for me.
However, as the years went by, I learned to appreciate the genius
that went into Bohemian Rhapsody. The words and the music as well.
Definitely a Classic
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #28
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

There are a lot of songs that I used to like, but TV commercials started using them. After seeing these commercials so much, the songs became really old and annoying.

A song that comes to mind is Anyway You Want It by Journey. After hearing that song in numerous commercials, I now hate that song.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #29
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Inna Gadda De Vitta - Iorn Butterfly

Light My Fire - The Doors

VH1 Classic replayed a Doors concert Saturday night, think it was from 1968. After about 10 minutes, my ears were about to bleed. The keyboards dominated every aspect of the show...arrrgh.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Styx, Come sail away/Renegade.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #31
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Chicken' Fried. I first heard the song on Pandora before it hit radio (album was out for months before it became a radio hit). Once it hit radio I was excited to see the song become popular, until it was on the radio every hour, and drunk college girls would sing it constantly.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #32
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
There are a lot of songs that I used to like, but TV commercials started using them. After seeing these commercials so much, the songs became really old and annoying.

A song that comes to mind is Anyway You Want It by Journey. After hearing that song in numerous commercials, I now hate that song.
couldn't believe when I saw/heard "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes in Wendy's commerical. I know the one guy got sued by a band mate over it getting in Wendy's commercial since then I have seen it in HP and Foster's ads. Evidently Gordon is listed as sole writer of the songs. Remember outrage because Gordon was a vegetarian and sold out to Wendy's of all companies
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #33
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Red Solo Cup........Loved the song and then people who were not even into country music were like this song is so cool!

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #34
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Sandstorm
About 80,000 people every fall weekend disagree with ya there... haha