CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
Regalcock
SCohioBoy
gadeneer1986
PageUSC
ACPhilson
The Yancey
KaneisAble
l^l^lBGCock
HBC Weekly Presser (2241)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1133)
4th & 1 Play (1078)
Kentucky prediction (866)
Just Booked my Hotel (831)
So What? (524)
Bad Week For Upstate (391)
Jeopardy: USC and th (329)
Travis Bell's Photos (269)
Best position coach (262)
QB Recruiting Strategy
Best position coach or co
4th & 1 Play
So What?
400 pasing yards
Kentucky prediction
What fish do you eat
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Really excited to visit t

Old 08-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit
Default Teddy Hefner

Did anybody hear Teddy Hefner start crying on the radio today? He was talking about Tiger Woods divorce, then he started to talk about his divorce and started to cry before he went to commercial. I feel bad for the man, but he talks about his very personal business on the radio every day. It is was unlike anything I have ever heard on a sports talk show.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
cws92
Walk On

Male

cws92 is learning to peck
Default Re: Teddy Hefner

Quit listening to him several years back. I believe he is a good guy - but I had to have a show with energy. He almost put me to sleep several times on the ride to work.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

That is either interesting in a funny way or funny in an interesting way.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
happygilmore527
Blogger Extraordinaire

Male

CockyCash: 200
happygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot materialhappygilmore527 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to happygilmore527

He apparently did this all last year when talking about the divorce from his wife. Haven't listen to the guy in years but it appears he's still the same thing. Guy probably needs to be off the radio if he can't keep it together.

http://www.lifeofagamecock.com
Twitter: Lifeofagamecock
Facebook: Life of a Gamecock
happygilmore527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
usc90grad
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

He's a friend of mine on FB and you can tell his divorce...mainly being away from his children...is really, really hard on him. I'm separated and almost divorced, so I know where he's coming from. Have compassion....it isn't easy.
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

I've read similar stories about him on the FGF. It's sad, but not at all professional. I hope he can get it together because I know there are some people that enjoy his style.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
SirSpur05
Walk On

Male

SirSpur05 has hatched from the shell

Good grief, that guy is the most boring dude on the radio. I'd rather listen to 104.9's James Thurn talk about his fascination with the NBA and how he seems to have no clue that nobody else gives a shit.
SirSpur05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
usc90grad
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpur05 View Post
Good grief, that guy is the most boring dude on the radio. I'd rather listen to 104.9's James Thurn talk about his fascination with the NBA and how he seems to have no clue that nobody else gives a shit.
Congrats on reviving a 3 year old thread.
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

I stopped listening to him because it would be more interesting to watch paint dry. I have no idea why he is still on the radio.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #10
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

his opinions are pretty absurd and really dont hold up to any testing. but, of course its his show. one day rick sanford was telling him that clemson would lose because of the schedule they play. rick said carolina just was more tested and it would show.

teddy became a bit touchy and said their schedule had nothing to do with this one particular game. seems to be somewhat unrealistic in his opinions in attempt to stay objective.

He also brings up subjects he should keep off the air. He talked about how hot Jeri Spurrier was for a whole segment and constantly brings up his divorces etc..
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

he likes Clemson. nuff said.
cockinraleigh is online now   Reply With Quote