CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
Regalcock
mpilot0705
M.C.
Jwilson
purebredcock
crowcutta
**USC vs. South Alab (17959)
Drew Owens missing? (2047)
Clemson (1855)
Question about after (1415)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1020)
Awful Shooting Conti (1011)
Shaq Roland (914)
Gamecock Men Have Be (829)
FishFry 47-yarder (610)
How about this scena (478)
clemson game time: Noon o
what I think ab ward
Clemson
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Big George Statue
**USC vs. South Alabama G
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Tenn-Mizzou game
Predict nonconference win
Winston

Old 12-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #21
uga dawg
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly
Default Re: Clowney vs. Lewan in Outback

why with the nickname that Clowney has, haven't some of you had shirts made with his picture that say, "we doo doo'd in your backfield all night!"? If I were a cock fan, I wouldn't wear one, but I would sure laugh when I saw those that would.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #22
GetemGamecocks
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
GetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
DooDoo is about to prove why he will be the number 1 pick. He will be 100% finally and that will be huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiken View Post
Is it me, or is Doo Doo developiong what looks to me to be a mean streak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
why with the nickname that Clowney has, haven't some of you had shirts made with his picture that say, "we doo doo'd in your backfield all night!"? If I were a cock fan, I wouldn't wear one, but I would sure laugh when I saw those that would.

Can we all please put this "doo doo" sh*t to rest? It is not funny, it is not clever, and it is not a beffiting nickname for a Gamecock legend. The only doo doo we should be talking about is that which emits from our opponent's quarterback when they see #7 coming. If he had chosen to play football for Alabama, then we should be ragging on him as much as possible...but he's a Gamecock, damnit. Show the man some respect as he is one of the greatest to ever dawn the garnet and black.
GetemGamecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #23
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Well, it was his nickname in Rock Hill, so...
Old 12-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
35-21
The Thickened Chicken

Male

CockyCash: 200
35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

I think one of the things about Lewan that gets overlooked is the fact that he only faced one guy this year that was at least 6'4". Giving him that much of a reach advantage against the typical college end makes him look better than he really is. His footwork is average at best (something Richardson at UT may be the best in the country at).

Playing against Clowney, who is 6'6" 256 lbs with the athleticism of a guy who is six inches shorter and 40 pounds lighter, will be a nightmare for this guy. Look for UM to try to roll the pocket right and throw WR screens away from Clowney all game.
35-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #25
gobluejeff86
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
gobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervousgobluejeff86 is making other chickens nervous

You guys have to understand that Lewan is one really good-not great-player surrounded by a bunch of very mediocre linemen. He's not part of a great O-line, or even a good one-it's below average for D-1. Your D coaches would be smart to move Clowney around so he can exploit other weak players-but when he's on Lewan, Lewan probably won't be given much help because everyone else needs so much. And Lewan v. Clowney in isolation could get our QB killed.

It's my greatest fear going into this game, that your D-line will dominate, and our offense will be based on Denard's improvisational skills. Mainly because that's what's happened a LOT against good teams over the past couple years-see Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State second half, etc. When it happens, we bog down and make bad decisions, leading to turnovers and our defense being put in poor positions.
gobluejeff86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #26
jcook84
Face Melter

Male

CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetemGamecocks View Post
Can we all please put this "doo doo" sh*t to rest? It is not funny, it is not clever, and it is not a beffiting nickname for a Gamecock legend. The only doo doo we should be talking about is that which emits from our opponent's quarterback when they see #7 coming. If he had chosen to play football for Alabama, then we should be ragging on him as much as possible...but he's a Gamecock, damnit. Show the man some respect as he is one of the greatest to ever dawn the garnet and black.
Pretty sure the guy doesn't give a sh*t about your opinion on his nickname...If you don't like it, don't use it.

Or, we could all stop calling him by the nickname he's had for years because GetemGamecocks over at cockytalk.com said to.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote