CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
I Bleed Garnet
Ericvol2096
taylorssc
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
gadeneer1986
gamecockgal
kingoftheroost
Interesting quotes f (1194)
We're going to the N (823)
Have you ever been s (716)
Tennessee Offense Br (592)
This season and recr (336)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (282)
Anyone have a recipe (265)
Women's Team Ranked (249)
Key for 2015 defense (180)
Favorite online flas (175)
Key for 2015 defense
We're going to the NCAA T
Lebron makes Cleveland re
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Have you ever been so wro
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
Interesting quotes from D
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Chances we win out now?

Old 12-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #41
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Who thinks this could ever happen...

Oh Judas Priest I give up.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #42
henmania
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Forde is an idiot.
It was a joke. He did a Gruden rumor for every bowl.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #43
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
will someone please please explain to me what is the huge fascination with jon gruden... he does a few QB bits on ESPN and all of the sudden he is this great amazing smart coach.... i think if he was that great of a coach he'd still be coaching?
I applaud this logic and I second the question.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #44
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Runner View Post
Spurrier always says he doesn't care much for individual awards so I think he retires when he is ready.....regardless of wins. I don't think he would sign an extension and then retire a couple of months later.
Agreed. Someone on CT looks at the record books and sees SOS is closing in on Bear and all of a sudden he's chasing the record as if his life depended on it..Giv me a break.

We win the SEC and he's a goner. Bank on it. Hopefully next year is his last. I'm sure Mitch will forgive him...

Last edited by Travelin; 12-14-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #45
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

Our next head coach might not even have any HC experience right now. Could be an unknown assistant that will be a big name in 4-5 years.

I just hope that whoever the next coach is continues to run the ball and play great defense. I love this style and would hate us to do what Clemson, WVU, or Baylor does.
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #46
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons

It's clearly satire. He did it for like 5 or 6 teams in there.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #47
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
This is from Pat Forde with Yahoo Sports...

First up, he predicts Carolina to beat Michigan in the Outback bowl but look at this: I've always wondered if this would happen...and NO i'm not saying I want Spurrier to retire after the bowl game like he says...i'm just talking about Gruden eventually becoming a head coach here...

Gratuitous Gruden rumor: Steve Spurrier is ready to retire. Conveniently, Gruden is working the game as an analyst. Well-placed scources say he already likes the idea of coaching “this guy Jadeveon Clowney.” Word is Spurrier will head straight to the beach and won’t even get on the team plane back to Columbia – but Gruden will.

Maybe Gruden coaching him in the NFL. SOS is not going anywhere soon.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #48
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I don't understand the fascination everyone has with John Gruden.