CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
sporkgod50
i29gman
Lalli25
F4rpoole
Thenardier
Spur's Addiction
Gyle41386
qcgamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1805)
The #AskEmmert Q& (578)
Stadium Ratings-Site (427)
Construction of Worl (284)
Peach Bowl name retu (281)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (279)
Save Electricity By (233)
HELP calculating acr (202)
NBA Wants to Up Age (139)
How Experienced In P (134)
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Jameis Winston's Accuser
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
2015 - Davon Durant
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is

Old 12-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #861
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Okay people. Pick up the conversation. This place is dying.

Nobody was on last night. It sucks trying to party up with people outside the southeast region. I can never get a good connection.

I didn't have too many good moments last night. I was jumping between Hardcore and Core trying to find some type of groove, but it just wasn't happening. I did play one League match on TDM and did decent. It was suprising since the map was Drone and I never do well on that one.

I did get my SMAW gold, so now it is all bling bling.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #862
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Wife is out of town this weekend. Lots of COD for me.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #863
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Legal, every night I get on you are watching "Pretty Little Liars" on Netflix. Get off that mess and shoot some people.

Double XP on all platforms this weekend.

Star Trek the Original Series with space scenes jazzed up by badass CGI.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #864
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I can't play tonight and probably won't get any in on Friday but I am hopeful the weekend will give me some time to play.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #865
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Star Trek the Original Series with space scenes jazzed up by badass CGI.
I never got into the Trek thing. I was more of a Star Wars fan. I do need to finish up the 4th season of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix so I can watch the 5th season that is taking up space on my DVR.

I shall be on probably every night once the kids go to bed and the wife is happy.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #866
Willy B.
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Willy B. has feathers coming inWilly B. has feathers coming inWilly B. has feathers coming in

Just wanted to share my playercard with yall.
Willy B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #867
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Pretty good job, better than I could do. I bet someone could do the Cockytalk one pretty good.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #868
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I had some fun games last night with Legal and another buddy of mine. It was a good night connection wise for me, which always makes the night better.

We did face this guy last night that I though was pretty good. He only had like 1.24 k/d but he was one of the best rushers I've played against in a while. He was uding the combo of lightweight perk and stock attachment and I just couldn't kill him one game. I checked my after action report and I killed him 1 time compared to the 14 times he killed me on a Kill Confirmed game on Standoff. I did get my revenge on him the next few games though.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #869
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Ready for some double xp this weekend!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #870
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

That's a good idea, I need to add the stock to my rushing class. Clan challenges are live now and double XP this weekend. hmm. Does anyone use the fast hands perk and if so, why? I'm especially interested to hear from the guy that goes 107-3 every other game. I think I might need to change up my scorestreaks. Seems like the UAV and the Sentry gun are getting blown up pretty quick. Although that one on yemen was doing work for us last night.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #871
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
That's a good idea, I need to add the stock to my rushing class. Clan challenges are live now and double XP this weekend. hmm. Does anyone use the fast hands perk and if so, why? I'm especially interested to hear from the guy that goes 107-3 every other game. I think I might need to change up my scorestreaks. Seems like the UAV and the Sentry gun are getting blown up pretty quick. Although that one on yemen was doing work for us last night.
I may mess around with the stock as well. I saw a guy on youtube put that and lightweight on an AR and he was able to win close and far engagments pretty easily.

CUtiger uses the fast hands perk since he used two primaries to help him switch between guns in firefights instead of reloading.

I run UAV/Hunter Killer Drone/Care Package.

They are all easy to get in the game multiple times and I almost always get the Drone and Carepackage at the same time. The care package usually has good stuff in it since I can re-roll it.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #872
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
I have been using CCtigger's setup the past 2 days with 2 primary weapons. That's why I use fast hands.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #873
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I'm finding HC Kill confirmed gets you the most points. I was getting 8-9000 points in that game mode.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #874
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I might need to try HC KC then. I have been only playing core trying to rank up. I am not sure why I try to rank up so much. I should probably just play the game and go with whatever rank I achieve. What's really the point of ranking up other than getting new gear? I usually use the same guns with slight variations depending on game type and map anyway.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #875
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Ready for some double xp this weekend!
What time does it start, midnight tonight?
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #876
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCooper View Post
What time does it start, midnight tonight?
I think it is suposed to start at 10 am PST time today.

Berry are you saying that HC Kill Confirm gives you more XP than Core Kill Confirm, or are you saying that of the HC modes you play that Kill Confirmed is the best?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #877
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I think it is suposed to start at 10 am PST time today.

Berry are you saying that HC Kill Confirm gives you more XP than Core Kill Confirm, or are you saying that of the HC modes you play that Kill Confirmed is the best?
Kill confirmed in general, but its easier to kill people in HC. So yeah it seems the best. I played a game of SnD and went 7-2 with a win and only got 6,000 points. With HC KC it was constantly 8,000-9,000.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #878
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I am going to try and sneak out of the office early today and play some this afternoon. Anyone going to be on? My girlfriend is going to make me have dinner and go downtown for a bit tonight so I probably will have to stop playing about 7:30 or 8:00... maybe sooner. ugh!
Old 12-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #879
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
I am going to try and sneak out of the office early today and play some this afternoon. Anyone going to be on? My girlfriend is going to make me have dinner and go downtown for a bit tonight so I probably will have to stop playing about 7:30 or 8:00... maybe sooner. ugh!
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

You need to be back about 10:00
Old 12-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #880
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

You need to be back about 10:00
If I take the girlfriend out for a bit after dinner, I will not be able to get back on later. I'm sure we will spend quality time together the rest of the evening.