CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
snruter amabon
NineInchSpurs
Gamecocks1137
SwampFox
NJGCfan
GamecockInHell
eightohhthree
trapper82
scfanz
Winston (3628)
New Photos by Travis (2199)
For the love of God! (1801)
SOS: No QB controve (1256)
Waldrop injured (1243)
ESPN reporter adding (1182)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (698)
Just read this. (551)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up (497)
In light of our matc (490)
Georgia Visitors List - u
SOS: No QB controversy
Christian Walker called u
The SEC East schedule fro
In light of our matchup w
Waldrop injured
2015 Commitment - Shameik
Winston
Just read this.
How we won the UGA game:

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #21
tpep
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit
Default Re: Lunch with Jungle Boi, JT and Diggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I farted in Williams-Brice once.
i farted in death valley once. sounded like tigger rag
Old 12-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #22
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemurraycock View Post
Was his hair perfect?
All I had to do was open the door and he handled the tv like it was his bitch. It was after practice and his hair was a little out of place but I only saw one sweat drop roll down his face, Chuck Norris would have atleast had 2 drops.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #23
wholelottacock
Banned

Male

wholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his claws

Was the OP wearing a Salt Life t shirt at the time of the lunch eating?
Old 12-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 0
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

G.A. Mangus and I pee'd in public together once. I wasn't as drunk as him, so when the cops came, I ran. Sorry for leaving you hanging G.A.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #25
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Moe Brown gave me dap outside the team hotel before the Papa Johns Bowl.

True story actually.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #26
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

They don't need jobs do they?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
Old 12-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #27
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Ate with Melvin Ingram and Nate Pepper in the Russell House when I was a student.
They were four tables over from me, but we all ate together.

Also got lunch with Garcia in the grill line...he was ahead of me and we didn't sit together, but we each got grilled chicken sandwiches.
LOL
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 12-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #28
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

My co-workers and I beat Stephen Garcia and his team of upper classmen in intramural basketball, but we were devastated the next week by Vic Hampton, Ace, and a team of freshman football players. I may have mentioned it, but I didn't start a thread. This is now a cockarazzi thread.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #29
TheUSCMike
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

I shared an elevator with Bob Marcum at Midlands Ortho and was going in a Fatz when Fat Brad was coming out. Does that get me on the famous list?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #30
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

I'm pretty sure I made Coach Sands do pushups when I was at the Citadel...

Old 12-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #31
Barry_gamecock
Average a post a day

Male

CockyCash: 327
Barry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot material

I chatted with Eric Norwood twice. We chatted while walking to Gambrell one morning right after we hired Van Gorder. I was asking him about Van Gorder and he said they were just going over the playbook etc. Then Van Gorder was gone like the next day.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
Before clicking on this thread I thought this would surely be a SGF thread.
Same here
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #33
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

I once ate chicken wings with Spurrier at Wild Wings... or maybe I was eating chicken wings and he was talking with Todd Ellis?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #34
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

every Saturday from September to November I hang out with the football team for an hour or so in my living room.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

This one time, Scarlett Johansson stared at me while I stared at her breasts and...we had a moment
Old 12-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #36
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Did see Norwood at hooter's near broad river in 09 with a lady friend. Pretty nice guy!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #37
JM1984
Blue Chip

Male

JM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot material

Come on y'all, cut the guy some slack, he's a fan. It's not like he is sitting in section 506.

SPURTICUS in 2012!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #38
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Tough crowd.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #39
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

I was drunk in 5 Points and called Deon Lecorn Moe Brown by accident, and he cussed me out... it was awesome
Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #40
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Smile Re: Lunch with Jungle Boi, JT and Diggs

I was seated right behind Sterling Sharp on a flight to New York. He was very willing to talk and sign a tee shirt I dragged out of my carry on from under his seat. I was almost afraid to speak due to all of the negative comments about him on our board. I don't have a picture because it was five years ago and my iPhone did not exist. I can have a few family and friends as witnesses.He was talkative for about 45 minutes. It was a surprise. He is truthfully my favorite Carolina wide out of all time.
Closed Thread