CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
Garnetnblack99
2000grad
kingoftheroost
MountainCock
CockyLifer
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
CoverTwo
Morris to SMU (4178)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1627)
Clemson fans (1052)
Carolina on a Walmar (992)
Game simulation (748)
End of the aTm / LSU (368)
Have we been favored (328)
Origin Sale Too (226)
Women's Soccer Elite (158)
Chad Morris new HC a (152)
Morris to SMU
Bailey's life hack for Ol
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Constant Updates on Watso
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Texans getting frustrated
Clemson fans
Black Friday Hard Copy di
End of the aTm / LSU game


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name
 
COCKYTALKIN's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Columbia
Posts: 6,788
CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
Yep, I think fans that loved Garcia have assigned some of the blame for his demise to Connor and it is a shame.
I am one that definitely does not fall into that category. Give me DT over Shaw, give me Shaw over Garcia. Said it then and still saying it. And I don't normally pull for the 2nd string QB.

Garcia had more talent than both of them, but as we all know that doesn't amount squat at this level.

Shaw and DT are both capable QB's with completely different strengths. I prefer DT's strengths given what we have to complement him. That is all. No Connor bashing, love the kid, love his work ethic and mentality. I'm really fine with either one. The only knock on Connor is that he trusts his legs more than his arm. Even though he can throw a beautiful ball with incredible accuracy.
COCKYTALKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #22
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER
 
GamecockUltimate's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Club Fields
Posts: 5,333
CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
for those who did NOT see my last update on the arkie game, i live on an island out in the middle of the pacific, and thus, don't get to actually see the games until they are shipped to me, much later. and for those who did comment before, i hope you will again as i enjoyed it a lot.

so i just received the clemscum game, and i have only watched one half so far, but had to come on here and make one comment.
for all of those posters making a big deal about dylan being the better qb,

YOU ALL ARE OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all those saying dylan has the stronger arm, you're crazy!!!! he should have been intercepted on the throw to byrd, one hops almost all of the out routes, takes sacks with little mobility, and when he does run, he doesn't look even a third as good as connor does. he has shorted the ball to ellington and ace several times, and flat missed a wide open ace behind coverage in the endzone, and should have been intercepted on that one as well. whew! i just had to get that off of my chest. i've been watching this thing wondering what all the hoopla has been about, because i just don't see it.
and yes, i understand i haven't watched the second half yet, but i don't care if he looked like a heisman qb in the second, he looks terrible against a terrible defense in the first. i think he is a decent backup, but after seeing this with my own eyes, i think a lot of you guys owe conner shaw a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE E
apology!!!!!!!
i agree. I agree agree agree. people want a feel good story
__________________

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #23
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,688
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcook84 View Post
Who?

Almost 3,500 posts...seems like you'd have figured out how to spell his name by now.
first of all, dylan has only been around for maybe 200 of those posts, just barely less than your post total. and second, grow up! check my past posts and you will see that i always spell his name with an "O". but just because i was typing in a rush, and made a mistake isn't reason for you to act like a moron and play the "who?" game, like a four year old. write back when you get to 400 posts...
__________________

Last edited by snoopcockycock; 12-14-2012 at 04:40 PM.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #24
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,688
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
I am one that definitely does not fall into that category. Give me DT over Shaw, give me Shaw over Garcia. Said it then and still saying it. And I don't normally pull for the 2nd string QB.

Garcia had more talent than both of them, but as we all know that doesn't amount squat at this level.

Shaw and DT are both capable QB's with completely different strengths. I prefer DT's strengths given what we have to complement him. That is all. No Connor bashing, love the kid, love his work ethic and mentality. I'm really fine with either one. The only knock on Connor is that he trusts his legs more than his arm. Even though he can throw a beautiful ball with incredible accuracy.
as was stated earlier, i love dylan. he is a good kid, and it is great to have a backup who can come in and manage the game if our starter goes down or needs to come out for some reason. and you are more than welcome to your opinion, as that is what this forum is for. however, i am totally flabbergasted as to why you would prefer dylan over shaw. shaw runs much better, he has the higher qb rating, he is consistently taking care of the ball much better, has a much higher completion percentage with almost the same yards per attempt, he has the best career record of any qb in usc history and as you mentioned throws a very beautiful and accurate ball. yes dylan was willing to stay in the pocket longer, but if clemscum's db's could catch at allllllllllll, it would have resulted in six int's.

anyway, glad you responded and I enjoyed "ALMOST" all of the responses. the almost isn't directed at you cockytalkin, so thanks.
__________________

Last edited by snoopcockycock; 12-14-2012 at 10:38 PM.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #25
airborne09
Blue Chip
 
airborne09's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: summerville
Posts: 646
CockyCash: 1000000
airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Dylan is a QB.Conner is a receiver who can hrow the ball at times.Now he has no confidence in either the receiver or himself.Not sure which one.Him being hurt isn't what his problem has been.He was doing the same thing last year.Conner is a great kid with a lot of heart.I just prefer dylans type of play.
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #26
talon
2nd Team All-SEC
 
talon's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: blythewood
Posts: 3,472
CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

I think we are fortunate to have a quality back up QB. Shaw is very conservative so he doesn't make many mistakes. Dylan will take some chances. Shaw when healthy is the better QB but you need to take some chances to beat the best teams.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
jcook84
Face Melter
 
jcook84's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Bern, NC
Posts: 384
CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
he has consistently taking care of the ball much better
You mean taken?

Just working on getting to 400 posts, so I'll be worthy of posting in the same thread as the almighty snoopcockycock...Not sure you've got the credibility with that screen name to question another man's maturity.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #28
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,688
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne09 View Post
Dylan is a QB.Conner is a receiver who can hrow the ball at times.Now he has no confidence in either the receiver or himself.Not sure which one.Him being hurt isn't what his problem has been.He was doing the same thing last year.Conner is a great kid with a lot of heart.I just prefer dylans type of play.
as i said early in the thread, you have the right to your opinion. however, i don't see how a guy with a better career record, better qb rating, better completion percentage and the endorsement of a national championship winning/hall of fame coach, and heisman winning qb is not considered by you as a qb, but a guy who complete's only 50% of his passes, and has only started and won two games against two of the worst defenses in the nation is the real qb?




Quote:
Originally Posted by jcook84 View Post
I know I'm an idiot, and can't form actual intelligent points about the sport, so I try to play the grammar nazi. But I am getting help, and am open to any advice from you.

Just working on getting to 400 posts, so I'll be worthy of posting. Not sure about much in life, but hopefully I will grow up soon, and act like an adult.
you'll never be worthy, troll. stick to tarhole sites where you belong. looking for a grammar error on an internet site, because you can't find fault with the idea's being discussed is such a nerdy thing. find some friends and get a life.
__________________

Last edited by snoopcockycock; 12-14-2012 at 10:40 PM.
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #29
Cheezy
Banned
 
Cheezy's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Columbia
Posts: 3,161
CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:58 AM   #30
b381l
Heisman Winner
 
b381l's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,240
CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
it's ok huge, i understand how it could be hard for someone in the states to to get that, but the fact is that my internet here in the islands, is slower than my dialup internet in the 90's. when you're living on an island this remote, it's like going back in time. they don't have the tech. that developed countries have. hell, they've only had cell phones for the last five or six years. so trying to stream anything is impossible. it even takes forever to download pic's. and forget about trying to upload one.
anyway, i watched the rest of the second half, and while i was impressed with the twenty yard run by thompson, and the zip on his td pass to ellington, i was also less than impressed with his almost throwing another pic, and the coaches having to call two timeouts because he couldn't get the team lined up. i guess i was just expecting a lot more considering the fuss so many on here made. but after watching the full game, i understand clearly why sos is still on the shaw bandwagon. shaw is head and shoulders a much better qb than thompson. thompson has moxie, and i like his attitude and fire. but he also looks reckless and a lot like stephen garcia. if you go back and watch this game, thompson should have been intercepted SIX TIMES!!!!!!
my prediction is that, of course, shaw will remain the starter next year, and nos will pass thompson on the depth chart. then it will be a battle between nos and mitch after shaw leaves.
Our offense has been around 80th in the country the last 2 years with CS at QB. While you have the right to your opinion, the facts are what they are. Oh, I think Dylan got a game ball from SOS for the Clemson game, throwing around 300 yards and a couple of TD's.....maybe you should take your argument to Spurrier
and see what he says.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #31
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,688
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Our offense has been around 80th in the country the last 2 years with CS at QB. While you have the right to your opinion, the facts are what they are. Oh, I think Dylan got a game ball from SOS for the Clemson game, throwing around 300 yards and a couple of TD's.....maybe you should take your argument to Spurrier
and see what he says.
what argument? i haven't made an argument to take to sos. shaw was hurt, and dylan filled in nicely. i've never said anything about dylan shouldn't have started that game, or that shaw should have been in there... so i have no idea what you are talking about.
the only argument i have made is to all of those posters saying dylan was the better qb, that shaw is, in fact, the better qb. sos actually agrees on this, and so do the stats. so again, what are you talking about?
dylan is a very good backup, but reading all of the posts detailing how dylan should be the starter and is a much better qb, led me to believe that he had a much better performance. after watching the game, i am left less impressed than most of those guys.
__________________
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #32
jcook84
Face Melter
 
jcook84's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Bern, NC
Posts: 384
CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
you'll never be worthy, troll. stick to tarhole sites where you belong. looking for a grammar error on an internet site, because you can't find fault with the idea's being discussed is such a nerdy thing. find some friends and get a life.
I really tried to understand this absolutely horribly written statement, I really did. I think I picked up the major points, so I'll address them.

Not sure why I'd spend any time on a UNC website when I attended South Carolina...of all people, you should realize geography doesn't have much to do with school ties, right?

The reason I picked apart your grammar is because your actual argument is ridiculous, and not worth the time it would take to fail at convincing you that Thompson is light years ahead of Shaw as a passer. Shaw is obviously a much better runner, and at this point (as he should be) is also a better game manager. However, I do believe Thompson's potential is mucher higher than Shaw's. Only time will tell if that's a proper assessment.

I apologize that you feel inferior to the point that you need to make personal attacks at me while hiding behind a keyboard 8,000 miles away from America. So, if calling me a troll, telling me I'm not worthy of posting in the same thread as a man with a Snoopy avatar, and mandating that I get some friends and a life makes you feel better, then more power to you. You keep stroking that Internet tough guy ego. I'll keep trolling and looking for friends.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #33
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's
 
cocknblue's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Durham
Posts: 1,130
CockyCash: 600
cocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPit
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

It's really hard to make a truly fair comparison between the two since Clemson's defense sucks.
__________________

ďOf course, itís a bit of a jump, isnít it? I mean, erÖ chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You donít think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say via banking or insurance?"
cocknblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #34
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK
 
snoopcockycock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Qamea Island, Fiji
Posts: 2,688
CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcook84 View Post
The reason I picked apart your grammar is because your actual argument is ridiculous, and not worth the time it would take to fail at convincing you that Thompson is light years ahead of Shaw as a passer. Shaw is obviously a much better runner, and at this point (as he should be) is also a better game manager. However, I do believe Thompson's potential is mucher higher than Shaw's. Only time will tell if that's a proper assessment.
you're an idiot, plain and simple. noticing that someone misspelled a word on an internet sports board isn't picking apart grammar, it is a pathetic geek patrol response when your inferiority complex kicks in, and you revert back to the only thing you really know how to do, be a nerd. i would bet almost anything that you have never played organized football. and no, touch football doesn't count. neither does xbox. you sound like a pencil neck geek, who does nothing but play on his ipad all the time.
saying that dylan is lightyears ahead of shaw as a passer makes you sound like an imbecile, and is far from an accurate point. if it were so, he would have completed more than 50% of his passes, especially since he played against two of the worst defenses in the nation. he would also have a much better qbr. get a grip jocksnif84.
__________________
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #35
jcook84
Face Melter
 
jcook84's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Bern, NC
Posts: 384
CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
you're an idiot, plain and simple. noticing that someone misspelled a word on an internet sports board isn't picking apart grammar, it is a pathetic geek patrol response when your inferiority complex kicks in, and you revert back to the only thing you really know how to do, be a nerd. i would bet almost anything that you have never played organized football. and no, touch football doesn't count. neither does xbox. you sound like a pencil neck geek, who does nothing but play on his ipad all the time.
saying that dylan is lightyears ahead of shaw as a passer makes you sound like an imbecile, and is far from an accurate point. if it were so, he would have completed more than 50% of his passes, especially since he played against two of the worst defenses in the nation. he would also have a much better qbr. get a grip jocksnif84.
Come on dude, I was a two sport letter man in high school and attended SMC on a baseball scholarship...one of the two sports was indeed, football. I play touch football occasionally on base when I'm not doing important shit like saving America from terrorists. And I don't own an iPad...or an xbox for that matter.

I've served in the US Navy as a Fleet Marine Force Hospital Corpsman for the past 6+ years. I've had .762x39mm chunks of lead purposely fired at my head...twice. Granted I've been corralled here behind this desk for a couple of years, but not nearly long enough for my neck to resemble a pencil.

No inferiority complex here, my man. If you think so, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Go back to talking on your Zack Morris cell phone and using your seemingly malfunctioning keyboard for something else, because there's no need to take further shots at a better man than you.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #36
Cheezy
Banned
 
Cheezy's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Columbia
Posts: 3,161
CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
you're an idiot, plain and simple. noticing that someone misspelled a word on an internet sports board isn't picking apart grammar, it is a pathetic geek patrol response when your inferiority complex kicks in, and you revert back to the only thing you really know how to do, be a nerd. i would bet almost anything that you have never played organized football. and no, touch football doesn't count. neither does xbox. you sound like a pencil neck geek, who does nothing but play on his ipad all the time.
saying that dylan is lightyears ahead of shaw as a passer makes you sound like an imbecile, and is far from an accurate point. if it were so, he would have completed more than 50% of his passes, especially since he played against two of the worst defenses in the nation. he would also have a much better qbr. get a grip jocksnif84.
How old are you man? We should be far beyond the archaic "nerds vs jocks" idiocy. This childishness embarrasses all South Carolina fans.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #37
SpecOps Cock
Banned
 
SpecOps Cock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Bluff
Posts: 1,448
CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Yeah... ummm... dont really know how to put this except i think you went a little to far with the apology thing!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #38
SpecOps Cock
Banned
 
SpecOps Cock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Bluff
Posts: 1,448
CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Does anybody else think that the tropics are getting to Snoop???
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #39
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC
 
treys1986's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hartsville
Posts: 4,583
CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Fact is this....we have seen Connor in road games against bad defenses and he has never played as well as Dylan did that night while on the road.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:48 AM   #40
DiamondGamecock
Banned
 
DiamondGamecock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Columbia
Posts: 1,055
CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
Fact is this....we have seen Connor in road games against bad defenses and he has never played as well as Dylan did that night while on the road.
This is probably one of the more truer statements in this thread.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development