CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
KaneisAble
doubledribble
PageUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
thumpin big
b381l
TheUSCMike
kingofnerf
Busta out indefinite (1882)
SOS says his next st (1593)
Our Road Upset Wins (1474)
CBSSports SEC predic (755)
No easy road for our (625)
Roll call for Auburn (542)
Our Defense? (522)
University of Buffal (480)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (269)
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo
Our Defense?

Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons
Default There is some justice in the world

lol
Old 12-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: There is some justice in the world

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Darwin Award Nominee
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #4
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Thought this thread was about Cunningham.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
Rewster
Blue Chip

Male

Rewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPit

So this idiot was so stupid and irresponsible that he not only risked the lives of himself and everyone in the car (which turned out to be a risk he shouldn't have taken) he was risking the lives of everyone around him?

I'm not unhappy about him not existing anymore. Wow.
Rewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

So no one cares that 5 lives were lost. Before I hear anyone say that they shouldnt be riding with a drunk driver, let me ask you if you ever have? I know I sure have. Ive made mistakes in the past and driven when I had too much, a few times. I suspect that most of you have too.

This story deserves prayers and remorse, not I told you so or laughing. I cant believe some of the responses here. If you think this is a good thing then you need to evaluate yourself.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Yeah, 5 people died. It saddens me. Regardless if the driver was a complete fool.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
FloydTheBarber
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
FloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot materialFloydTheBarber is USC mascot material

Lets get weird! Lets get weird! Lets get BLAAAARGH.....

Well, they did say it was in Rancho Cuecamunga...
FloydTheBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #9
JQ94
4-Star

Male

JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

Usually the more responsible are drivers on nights out...USUALLY...

if this were the case...It's safe to saying not a total loss to society in general, their families I'm sure, but society...not so much.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
MB_Gamecock
Mudda Fricka

Male

CockyCash: 1043473122
MB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
So no one cares that 5 lives were lost. Before I hear anyone say that they shouldnt be riding with a drunk driver, let me ask you if you ever have? I know I sure have. Ive made mistakes in the past and driven when I had too much, a few times. I suspect that most of you have too.

This story deserves prayers and remorse, not I told you so or laughing. I cant believe some of the responses here. If you think this is a good thing then you need to evaluate yourself.
Not texting and doing 120 drifting corners YLOO. Of couse, yolo may have been appropriate in that instance.
MB_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #11
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Darwin Award Nominee
Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 AM   #12
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:

Yes, I sure have. When I was 17 and we got into a bad car accident, too. My friend lost control going around a curve and we ended up in the ditch. My head hit the windshield and hers hit the steering wheel. She ended up breaking her nose. My injuries weren't bad, luckily. When she went back to look at her car, she saw long blonde hair (mine) hanging from the passengers side where my head hit and yanked out some of my hair. I'm happy to be here today after doing something as stupid as riding with a drunk driver.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #13
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:

not really. If they were actually friends with this guy we are probably better off without all of em.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
not really. If they were actually friends with this guy we are probably better off without all of em.
Your mom must be proud.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #15
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
Yes, I sure have. When I was 17 and we got into a bad car accident, too. My friend lost control going around a curve and we ended up in the ditch. My head hit the windshield and hers hit the steering wheel. She ended up breaking her nose. My injuries weren't bad, luckily. When she went back to look at her car, she saw long blonde hair (mine) hanging from the passengers side where my head hit and yanked out some of my hair. I'm happy to be here today after doing something as stupid as riding with a drunk driver.
Thats terrible! Glad you ended up okay. That thought of the hair is scary.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #16
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Give that hommie another drink. Lol
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Tell Biggie and Tupac we said hi.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

YODO !
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #19
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Cars should be banned. Except when people have to go to work.
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #20
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

it is sad , but this cat knew the consequences for his action. I am just glad that he didnt kill any innocent people . his friends werent innocent bystanders when you ride with a drunk driver you are taking the risk as well. If his buddies didnt know he was drunk I feel bad for them but I am sure they knew.