CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Jmansour333
doubledribble
b381l
thumpin big
ReadR00ster
PageUSC
Gamecocks1137
gadeneer1986
RoosterBooster
Gamecock4lif
Busta out indefinite (1631)
How did we not make (1466)
SOS says his next st (1344)
Our Road Upset Wins (1306)
Miss St. defense (1269)
No easy road for our (564)
Roll call for Auburn (498)
CBSSports SEC predic (496)
University of Buffal (387)
Michael Sams done in (360)
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Our Defense?
CBSSports SEC prediction
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
World of Warcraft, CSGO,
Busta out indefinitely.
Why is everyone anticipat
SOS says his next stop is
Our Road Upset Wins
Miss St. defense

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #101
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Lunch with Jungle Boi, JT and Diggs

I rode the elevator with Damiere Byrd once. He was too fast for it though. He ended up on the roof of the building. I had to call Devin Taylor to reach up and get him down.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #102
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

you can tell football season is pretty much over....

Is football season here yet???
Old 12-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #103
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina2010 View Post
Melvin Ingram bought a television from my roommate... Carried the old school 55in tv by himself out of the house. Thing was massive and he picked it up like it was nothing.
Picture or didn't happen haha
Old 12-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #104
G4L
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
G4L is learning to peck

I bought crappy insurance from Dabo once...soon as I tried to make a claim he cancelled on me and said it was his assistant's fault.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #105
Backup QB
Recruit

Male

Backup QB is learning to peck

This one time at Williams Brice I screamed at spurrier to call a pass play...guess what the next play was..it was a pass.

And I always scream go for one after we score a td and spurrier almost always listens to me. Then sometimes he will turn look at me, give me a thumbs up, and wink.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #106
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Anyone else take a look at the OP's previous posts?
Just did, and I now nominate him for stalker of the year.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Old 12-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #107
LtSmokes1
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
LtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie61190 View Post
One time Garcia shit his pants at the pool. For real though.
Yeah that is a true story. It was at the Olympia/Granby Mills pool. I remember that when I lived in Granby...pool was closed for like a week. He had a kegger at the pool and then shit his pants and threw them in the bathroom there hahahaha
Old 12-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #108
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmokes1 View Post
Yeah that is a true story. It was at the Olympia/Granby Mills pool. I remember that when I lived in Granby...pool was closed for like a week. He had a kegger at the pool and then shit his pants and threw them in the bathroom there hahahaha
Old 12-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #109
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 979723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Yea, I forget about meeting Ric Flair in the Airport in Charlotte about 10 years ago!

Asked him whats up....... and well you know the response!

Old 12-15-2012, 08:50 PM   #110
InGarciaWeTrust
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 100500
InGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPitInGarciaWeTrust rules the CockPit

this is probably the lamest thread/ group of responses ever.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #111
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

HOF
Old 12-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #112
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InGarciaWeTrust View Post
Oh come on man, it's all in good fun. We have to have something to do until the bowl game.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 AM   #113
jcook84
Face Melter

Male

CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Boo this man!
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2012, 03:29 AM   #114
wholelottacock
Banned

Male

wholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
Just did, and I now nominate him for stalker of the year.
I just did also. And if ever a former player is missing. Police should trace his IP to find the victim. Dude has a hair doll he talks to nightly made from Garcias flowing locks for sure. Gotta go, i put the lotion on my skin or I get the house!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #115
wholelottacock
Banned

Male

wholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his clawswholelottacock is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmokes1 View Post
My friend in myrtle lived up at Granby and tells the same story. Said Garcia threw chairs in the pool and the whole 9. F.ck you pool chair!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:34 AM   #116
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholelottacock View Post
My friend in myrtle lived up at Granby and tells the same story. Said Garcia threw chairs in the pool and the whole 9. F.ck you pool chair!
hilarious

Is football season here yet???
Old 12-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #117
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

I don't get to see the players much, but I did see a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #118
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
I don't get to see the players much, but I did see a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand.
Little ole lady got mutilated late last night? Ugh, werewolves of london again
Old 12-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #119
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

My favorite personal involvement with Garcia story is about me helping him get his couch from being wedged in his door frame and sticking out in the hallway when he was trying to move into East Quad. It was hovering a foot and a half in the air, and was upside down.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #120
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:

Closed Thread