CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
johnnyb
JaxcockFL
Legalman72
Gamecocks1137
GamecockMomSC
eklypised
jellafever
CockTail
Cant believe no one (2014)
We Have to Pass (1366)
Spurrier weekly pres (732)
Rivalry Thoughts and (710)
This would be awesom (584)
How is Shaq Davidson (503)
Two Gamecock women a (377)
Comparing Results Of (336)
McConaughey cast as (252)
Defense and offense (226)
Spurrier weekly presser..
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Why has there been 40 yea
Perspective on our game f
Watson to start
Bowl projections
We Have to Pass
2 USC/Clem tickets sectio
This would be awesome....
USC/clemson spread

Old 12-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #881
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

If you are doing the QT right then she will be passed out from exhaustion and you can play.

I should be on sometime after 9 was the wife goes to bed.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #882
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
If you are doing the QT right then she will be passed out from exhaustion and you can play.

I should be on sometime after 9 was the wife goes to bed.
True, true.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #883
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Hey Berry, You need to enter us in some clan challenges and whatnot tonight. They're live now.
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #884
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Do you know what the challenges are?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #885
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Hey Berry, You need to enter us in some clan challenges and whatnot tonight. They're live now.
But how Legal? HOW?????
Old 12-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #886
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Nah I just got an e-mail from elite saying clan challenges for Blops 2 are now live. I think its like contracts that we can try and get as a clan.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #887
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
I have been using CCtigger's setup the past 2 days with 2 primary weapons. That's why I use fast hands.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #888
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I am loving me some 2XP. I've been getting between 19K xp and 30K xp per game. I even managed over 40K xp on game.

Berry, sorry I bailed on you but trying to play HC on a three bar is too much of a headache for me.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #889
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I'm about to prestige. This double xp weekend means I should be able to prestige and get back to a decent level pretty quick.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #890
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

This double XP has been fun. I'm about to Master the Skorpion EVO and am about 3/4 the way to mastering the Type 25. I'm up to level 40 in my 2nd prestige after just 2 days since I prestiged. Now that I've had the game for a little while I'm going to stop worrying about my K/D and start trying to unlock everything that I can.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #891
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

If I reset my stats when I prestige, can I gain more pts reopening the calling cards, etc? What other reasons are there to reset or not?
Old 12-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #892
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Resetting your stats make it like you are just opening the game for the 1st time and playing. Don't know if it gives you a card or anything.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #893
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Yeah it resets everything. All stats, unlocks, camos, challenges, emblems, everything. You do get a player card showing that you did it but it looks stupid.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #894
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
This double XP has been fun. I'm about to Master the Skorpion EVO and am about 3/4 the way to mastering the Type 25. I'm up to level 40 in my 2nd prestige after just 2 days since I prestiged. Now that I've had the game for a little while I'm going to stop worrying about my K/D and start trying to unlock everything that I can.
Go for that diamond camo for either SMGs or ARs.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #895
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I hope everyone had a good 2XP weekend. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to, but still managed to prestiege and get back up into the 30's. I did somehow manage to raise the ole K/D up to 1.5 over the past week. I just don't see myself getting to the 2.0 mark like the past two CODS, but I am having more fun not worrying about it too much.

Legal, be glad you left when you did. Berry put us into a HQ game on Nuketown. It was fun, but a real pain in the kiester to play with people who didn't want to capture the HQ.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #896
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Well, I got as much as I could from the double XP weekend. I wish I could've gotten more time when some of you fellas were on but I did ok. I went from a 50 something in the first level to a 40 in the first prestige level over the weekend. I was hoping to get up near 50 but couldn't play very much Sunday. Oh well, it is amazing how fast you can level up with double points. instead of just playing the game, I found myself looking for ways to earn more point in a game more than I normally would.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #897
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I hope everyone had a good 2XP weekend. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to, but still managed to prestiege and get back up into the 30's. I did somehow manage to raise the ole K/D up to 1.5 over the past week. I just don't see myself getting to the 2.0 mark like the past two CODS, but I am having more fun not worrying about it too much.

Legal, be glad you left when you did. Berry put us into a HQ game on Nuketown. It was fun, but a real pain in the kiester to play with people who didn't want to capture the HQ.
You talking about last night? I was on with Legal until about 9:00 then had to do a few things around the house.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #898
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah that was fun except for that game on express, good god I was about to quit. Me and Yogi were doing work on that boat. The dude with the shotgun in the last two games I played was invincible due to lag. My last 18 on elite is moving the KDR in the right direction, but I took it on the chin this weekend from a KDR perspective. I entered a new prestige and started to weapon prestige my PDW, MSMC, the Type 25 and the FAL though. So I suppose I should have expected a rough time. I guess I can always hop into TDM when there's not as much worry about points and bang out some high kdr's. Made it back up to level 46 though. We were throwing up 20 and 30K in points per game during some of those little streaks.

Christmas noobs are coming next week!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #899
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Well, I got as much as I could from the double XP weekend. I wish I could've gotten more time when some of you fellas were on but I did ok. I went from a 50 something in the first level to a 40 in the first prestige level over the weekend. I was hoping to get up near 50 but couldn't play very much Sunday. Oh well, it is amazing how fast you can level up with double points. instead of just playing the game, I found myself looking for ways to earn more point in a game more than I normally would.
Yeah I almost went through a whole prestige. I think I started at level 53 or 54 and worked my way back up to a 50 during the Double XP weekend. Right after I prestiged I was moving up 2-3 levels a game haha. I wonder if they will keep the Nuketown playlist around or go back to the moshpit.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #900
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
You talking about last night? I was on with Legal until about 9:00 then had to do a few things around the house.
Yeah it was last night. I had baby duty so I couldn't get on until 9:30.

Legal that shotgun guy was a pain. He was hosting and then got kicked and rejoined and was complaining about the lag. One guy should never have 4 bars while everyone else in the lobby has 3. I don't know why the game would pick a host like that.

We played Hijacked (boat) so much last night. I did have some pretty good games on the map though. I got a couple of sentry guns and guardians last night from care packages. People are starting to take that stuff out quick. I guess it is pretty easy with emp grenades and the PDA, but they used to give me a lot of points.