CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
The Yancey
Do we have any shot (2475)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1801)
What changes can and (1377)
(50 minute Replay) U (1316)
Shaw: Check Out This (1247)
Don't tell me we don (1191)
Gamecocks claimed an (1090)
Gamecock football Lo (973)
Tanner McEvoy should (904)
SOS Teleconference (859)
Do we have any shot again
SOS Teleconference
who thinks we need a whol
Gamecock football Long Te
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful
Pirate Depth Chart
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play
Japanese High School Base

Old 12-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787
Default Bowl Simulations

Outback Bowl - Jan. 1, 2013,Tampa, Florida
South Carolina: Gamecocks fan or not, it's easy to feel sympathy for Marcus Lattimore. The star South Carolina running back saw his season end with a knee injury for the second year in a row. Senior Kenny Miles and freshman Mike Davis have shared the rushing duties in Lattimore's absence.

Michigan: With his right arm injured, Denard Robinson made a position change to running back to help his team in another capacity. Against Iowa and Ohio State, he managed a combined 220 yards and a touchdown in the new role. It appears Robinson will remain at running back against South Carolina.

Box Score: Michigan's defense stifled its opponent in the first half, limiting South Carolina to three points. The Gamecocks fought back in the second half and Alex Yates' field goal with 6:35 remaining tied the game. A few minutes later, Connor Shaw found Ace Sanders in the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Avg. Score (1,001 Simulations): South Carolina 22, Michigan 20

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/college-f...wl-predictions

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 560000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: Bowl Simulations

That's pretty cool. But they have all the bowls scores being really close. What's up with that? No way ND plays Bama close.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I really can't wait to see DR line up at RB against our defense. There will be a lot of "OOHH!" after he tries to run and then the internet will blow up with memes of him getting destroyed by Jungle Boi and company!
Old 12-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
King_Cock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 700
King_Cock is sharpening his clawsKing_Cock is sharpening his clawsKing_Cock is sharpening his clawsKing_Cock is sharpening his claws

I'll take any type of win even it's 3-2. Even though that would be boring as hell. lol
King_Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

CockyCash: 500
JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I really can't wait to see DR line up at RB against our defense. There will be a lot of "OOHH!" after he tries to run and then the internet will blow up with memes of him getting destroyed by Jungle Boi and company!
and so it was written
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
uscgrad68
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 616
uscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his combuscgrad68 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
Outback Bowl - Jan. 1, 2013,Tampa, Florida
South Carolina: Gamecocks fan or not, it's easy to feel sympathy for Marcus Lattimore. The star South Carolina running back saw his season end with a knee injury for the second year in a row. Senior Kenny Miles and freshman Mike Davis have shared the rushing duties in Lattimore's absence.

Michigan: With his right arm injured, Denard Robinson made a position change to running back to help his team in another capacity. Against Iowa and Ohio State, he managed a combined 220 yards and a touchdown in the new role. It appears Robinson will remain at running back against South Carolina.

Box Score: Michigan's defense stifled its opponent in the first half, limiting South Carolina to three points. The Gamecocks fought back in the second half and Alex Yates' field goal with 6:35 remaining tied the game. A few minutes later, Connor Shaw found Ace Sanders in the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Avg. Score (1,001 Simulations): South Carolina 22, Michigan 20

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/college-f...wl-predictions
http://www.whatifsports.com/ncaafb/default.asp#top

When I edited the lineup to move ML21 out of the lineup (Shaw/Miles/Davis) I get a score of 23-3 Gamecocks. When I move Dylan to starter I get a score of 42-14 Gamecocks. This assumes heavy run attack by both.

When I change the Shaw/Miles/Davis to favor run attack for both teams, Gamecocks lose, same if balanced attack. If I change to Thompson/Miles/Davis, Gamecocks win in both of these scenarios. Gamecocks wins are bigger if michigan QB is not Robinson.

All Sims by me were adjusted for neutral field.

Interesting.

Breaking news - Computers will not be on the field. The Fighting Gamecocks will. Gamecocks beat the Wolverines 27-13.
uscgrad68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I'm finding it hard to take this prediction seriously after looking at some the of other ones.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote