CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
b381l
spareparts
sporkgod50
GoldenSpur7
ReadR00ster
Cockypantherfan
Gyle41386
**USC vs. Davidson G (4672)
SEC Network "Ta (1492)
Sunday college footb (485)
Early Pre-Season wom (470)
So who was the dude (447)
Ole Miss Projected R (446)
Acock reviews the SE (433)
Kentucky Inmate Star (419)
Get the SEC Network (416)
Tennessee hires Donn (400)
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
Does anyone have a link t
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
SEC Network "Take It
Name a Gamecock
Ole Miss Projected RT Sta
FACIAL
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 12-16-2012, 05:01 AM   #41
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcook84 View Post
I play touch football occasionally on base when I'm not doing important shit like saving America from terrorists. And I don't own an iPad...or an xbox for that matter.

I've served in the US Navy as a Fleet Marine Force Hospital Corpsman for the past 6+ years. I've had .762x39mm chunks of lead purposely fired at my head...twice. Granted I've been corralled here behind this desk for a couple of years, but not nearly long enough for my neck to resemble a pencil.
first, i'm sure you did letter in touch football in hs. second, your navy? really? we use to joke the navy boys that they switched to powder soap because it takes longer to pick up!!! well, even though i feel better knowing that you are at least a fellow military man, i'm still going to give you shit for having very little evidence to support your argument about thompson.
so you're a kickass corpsman, huh? yeah, those corpsmen get a lot of fighting action in... and although you've been behind a desk for years, when you aren't lettering in touch football, you're saving america from terrorists. hmmmmm. oooooook.
that's way too much information for our purposes here... even though it's all so interesting, i don't really care about your struggles. i just think you have a crappy opinion of what a qb is, and disagree with you. i don't want to know your family history. i just want to argue with you about football, without you acting like the grammar nazi. strong disagreements are what keep the sports boards interesting, especially since we are in a bit of a dead period.
but for the record, go back and look at my posts, and you will see that i make fewer mistakes than most. but when typing on an internet sports board, who the hell cares about grammar except the geeks? now, i've lived outside the states for more than a decade, but at least the last time i was there this was true, cheezy.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
jcook84
Face Melter

Male

CockyCash: 2300
jcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudlyjcook84 is crowing loudly

I guess you just don't get it. Apparently I struck one hell of a nerve with the grammar thing. Oh well, go check your blood pressure because I think you're getting a little too worked up over being trolled. It can't be good for the ol' ticker.

And learn to use the shift key. Proper syntax isn't too tough.
jcook84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #43
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
roosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
you're an idiot, plain and simple. noticing that someone misspelled a word on an internet sports board isn't picking apart grammar, it is a pathetic geek patrol response when your inferiority complex kicks in, and you revert back to the only thing you really know how to do, be a nerd. i would bet almost anything that you have never played organized football. and no, touch football doesn't count. neither does xbox. you sound like a pencil neck geek, who does nothing but play on his ipad all the time.
saying that dylan is lightyears ahead of shaw as a passer makes you sound like an imbecile, and is far from an accurate point. if it were so, he would have completed more than 50% of his passes, especially since he played against two of the worst defenses in the nation. he would also have a much better qbr. get a grip jocksnif84.

Island fever? http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...island%20fever
Old 12-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #44
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
This is probably one of the more truer statements in this thread.
Did either of you manage to watch the Tennessee game this year or the Kentucky game last year?

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #45
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
you're an idiot, plain and simple. noticing that someone misspelled a word on an internet sports board isn't picking apart grammar, it is a pathetic geek patrol response when your inferiority complex kicks in, and you revert back to the only thing you really know how to do, be a nerd. i would bet almost anything that you have never played organized football. and no, touch football doesn't count. neither does xbox. you sound like a pencil neck geek, who does nothing but play on his ipad all the time.
saying that dylan is lightyears ahead of shaw as a passer makes you sound like an imbecile, and is far from an accurate point. if it were so, he would have completed more than 50% of his passes, especially since he played against two of the worst defenses in the nation. he would also have a much better qbr. get a grip jocksnif84.
lol you sound like the ignorant, mean, jock-type character in a crappy 1980s movie lol
Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #46
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

This was epic.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #47
NavyCock16
Recruit

Male

NavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spursNavyCock16 has earned his spurs

Quote:
first, i'm sure you did letter in touch football in hs. second, your navy? really? we use to joke the navy boys that they switched to powder soap because it takes longer to pick up!!! well, even though i feel better knowing that you are at least a fellow military man, i'm still going to give you shit for having very little evidence to support your argument about thompson.
so you're a kickass corpsman, huh? yeah, those corpsmen get a lot of fighting action in... and although you've been behind a desk for years, when you aren't lettering in touch football, you're saving america from terrorists. hmmmmm. oooooook.
that's way too much information for our purposes here... even though it's all so interesting, i don't really care about your struggles. i just think you have a crappy opinion of what a qb is, and disagree with you. i don't want to know your family history. i just want to argue with you about football, without you acting like the grammar nazi. strong disagreements are what keep the sports boards interesting, especially since we are in a bit of a dead period.
but for the record, go back and look at my posts, and you will see that i make fewer mistakes than most. but when typing on an internet sports board, who the hell cares about grammar except the geeks? now, i've lived outside the states for more than a decade, but at least the last time i was there this was true, cheezy.
@Snoop - Actually, Corpsmen average more Medal of Honor Recipients per member than any other Rate/MOS out there, walk into any military hospital and see the MOH wall... its amazing.

With that being said...

@JCook84 - Nobody gives a damn what was shot at you... especially not in a cockytalk thread, so knock it off. That line about the terrorists might have been one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

If both of you wanna act like morons on a message board, have at it.. but for the sake of the rest of the service... please omit any references to the military while conducting your jackassery. Thank you.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #48
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
what argument? i haven't made an argument to take to sos. shaw was hurt, and dylan filled in nicely. i've never said anything about dylan shouldn't have started that game, or that shaw should have been in there... so i have no idea what you are talking about.
the only argument i have made is to all of those posters saying dylan was the better qb, that shaw is, in fact, the better qb. sos actually agrees on this, and so do the stats. so again, what are you talking about?
dylan is a very good backup, but reading all of the posts detailing how dylan should be the starter and is a much better qb, led me to believe that he had a much better performance. after watching the game, i am left less impressed than most of those guys.
The comment I was making about your argument with SOS was this, if SOS didn't think he had a good game against the taters, why did he give him a game ball. You thought he didn't have a very good game. Perhaps your critique of Thompson was a bit amateurish, lacked substance and is factually inaccurate.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #49
TheUSCMike
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyCock16 View Post
@Snoop - Actually, Corpsmen average more Medal of Honor Recipients per member than any other Rate/MOS out there, walk into any military hospital and see the MOH wall... its amazing.

With that being said...

@JCook84 - Nobody gives a damn what was shot at you... especially not in a cockytalk thread, so knock it off. That line about the terrorists might have been one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

If both of you wanna act like morons on a message board, have at it.. but for the sake of the rest of the service... please omit any references to the military while conducting your jackassery. Thank you.

^^^^^^
Old 12-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #50
GetemGamecocks
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
GetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervous

It is really not that difficult to capitalize letters using a keyboard. You just hold the shift key, press the letter you want capitalized, and release the shift key. It becomes routine very quickly. Otherwise your whole post is tl;dr
GetemGamecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:42 AM   #51
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
The comment I was making about your argument with SOS was this, if SOS didn't think he had a good game against the taters, why did he give him a game ball. You thought he didn't have a very good game. Perhaps your critique of Thompson was a bit amateurish, lacked substance and is factually inaccurate.
He came in and won a big game as a backup on the road against our rival...that alone deserves a game ball...but Spurrier still wanting Connor to start in the bowl game shows who he thinks the better QB is. So not only does the facts (stats) show who is better...SOS & staff (who know the players better than anyone on here) sees who the better QB is also

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #52
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcook84 View Post
I guess you just don't get it. Apparently I struck one hell of a nerve with the grammar thing. Oh well, go check your blood pressure because I think you're getting a little too worked up over being trolled. It can't be good for the ol' ticker.

And learn to use the shift key. Proper syntax isn't too tough.
not at all. actually you struck more of a nerve with the ridiculous thought that thompson is a better qb than shaw. the rest of it was just white noise. and for the record, real athlete's don't use the word "syntax". but don't get your pocket protector in a wad, i'm sure with all the time you spend sitting behind a desk, you don't have anything better to do with your dowdy life. so joining this site will end up being a big lift for you. some of our most popular posters are horrible with their grammar. spurticus and others will surely appreciate your input.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #53
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
He came in and won a big game as a backup on the road against our rival...that alone deserves a game ball...but Spurrier still wanting Connor to start in the bowl game shows who he thinks the better QB is. So not only does the facts (stats) show who is better...SOS & staff (who know the players better than anyone on here) sees who the better QB is also
SOS is very loyal. Starters almost never lose their jobs due to injury, that's why CS is starting. Carolina's offense ranks 85th this year. Who is the best team he has beat on the road, and who is best defensive team he has beat.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #54
uscjeremynca
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
well, i am now in the 4th quarter and thompson just threw an interception into the endzone, for what should be his sixth of the day if clemscum's db's could catch a cold...
i have watched him take sacks where he doesn't even try to escape, and when he does run, he doesn't look good doing it at all.
now, while i still think shaw should be the unquestionable starter, i have been in dylan's corner, just looking at the stats. but after watching him in this game, i CAN NOT see what anyone is making a big deal about. he has underthrown ace, ellington and jones time and time again. yes he has made a few plays, but from what i have seen, he looks pretty bad on most plays, but then will step up and make a decent play here and there. the clemscum defense is terrible, and yet he is still missing a lot of plays. granted i am only at the 12 minute mark of the 4th quarter, but i am flabbergasted at what i have seen so far. i was expecting superman when i put this game in, and i have been extremely disappointed.

oh, and don, i am watching dylan having to do some kind of little skip step to get zip on the ball, so it doesn't really look like he has a very strong arm to me.
I am not going to get on here and bash Dylan at all. He has the potential to be a great QB.

However, I said after the Clemson game he should have had a number of INTs in that game. If Clemson players actually catch those balls, we lose. Dylan probably has a better arm but Shaw is a better QB - just makes smarter decisions.

Dylan may have more potential but Shaw is a better QB right now.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #55
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1300
garnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talonsgarnet&black1998rn has developed his gaff and talons

Grammar police ? Really? ...and I quote from your response "... However, I believe Thompson's potential is mucher higher than Shaw's". Really , good call to point out those simple mistakes in typing on this thread. My elementary english teacher will
be proud. Good Show J. Cook . You tell 'em. .........uh not so much. Happy Holidays to all.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #56
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I am not going to get on here and bash Dylan at all. He has the potential to be a great QB.

However, I said after the Clemson game he should have had a number of INTs in that game. If Clemson players actually catch those balls, we lose. Dylan probably has a better arm but Shaw is a better QB - just makes smarter decisions.

Dylan may have more potential but Shaw is a better QB right now.
agree with almost all of this. my intention is definitely not to bash dylan. i think he has made great strides, and love that we have someone who can come in without us all feeling there goes the game.
it just surprises me how so many posters could watch that game, and think he is the better choice for our starter. the one part i disagree with, is i don't think dylan has nearly the potential connor has. however, i do think it is possible that nos does, and maybe more. and mitch might just have more than all of them.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #57
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
Yep, I think fans that loved Garcia have assigned some of the blame for his demise to Connor and it is a shame.
Total bull crap.

I liked Garcia. He was a warrior that was screwed over by the media and the former administration.

That said, Connor is a better QB.

Nobody ever blamed Garcia's demise on Connor. The demise was on Garcia who lost his starting spot to the better player.

With regard to the bickering above, jackassery seems to be a good description.

Shaq Attack

Last edited by yazoo; 12-17-2012 at 04:57 PM.
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #58
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
SOS is very loyal. Starters almost never lose their jobs due to injury, that's why CS is starting. Carolina's offense ranks 85th this year. Who is the best team he has beat on the road, and who is best defensive team he has beat.
SOS is very loyal...no denying that...but he is going to play the better QB 1st and who has earned it...PERIOD!
I am actually a big stats guy...so I don't think you want to use stats to try to prove your side on Dylan is the better QB b/c you will do nothing but find more proof of Connor being better...
SC is actually 97th in total offense...if you go by yards per game...33rd if you go by pts per game which i think is more important...but i know defense and special teams factor in to that too so i can understand anybody going by yards per game...
But another interesting fact...the 2 best teams in the country are 74th and 39th respectively. Most SEC teams are not going to be high in offense b/c of the great D's in the SEC. But to be honest...it takes more than just a QB to give you more offense...Connor not only was hurt this year but the simple fact of our OL being below average and didn't give our QB's time to throw against better D's has a lot to do with that too.

But to answer your question with Connor...
The best team he beat on the road going by the rankings is
Vandy...while injured i might add. And the best D he faced was Georgia.
But to be fair...we all should know that it takes teams to beat other teams...not just QB's...Dylan didn't just beat Clemson...and Connor didn't just beat Georgia...nor did either of them lose to Florida by themselves...the team did. But while we are on stats...what was the best defense Dylan beat compared to the best defense that Connor beat. You can do the worse defense too if you want...and do Connors too...and i remind you again...Connor was hurt all year

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #59
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
SOS is very loyal...no denying that...but he is going to play the better QB 1st and who has earned it...PERIOD!
I am actually a big stats guy...so I don't think you want to use stats to try to prove your side on Dylan is the better QB b/c you will do nothing but find more proof of Connor being better...
SC is actually 97th in total offense...if you go by yards per game...33rd if you go by pts per game which i think is more important...but i know defense and special teams factor in to that too so i can understand anybody going by yards per game...
But another interesting fact...the 2 best teams in the country are 74th and 39th respectively. Most SEC teams are not going to be high in offense b/c of the great D's in the SEC. But to be honest...it takes more than just a QB to give you more offense...Connor not only was hurt this year but the simple fact of our OL being below average and didn't give our QB's time to throw against better D's has a lot to do with that too.

But to answer your question with Connor...
The best team he beat on the road going by the rankings is
Vandy...while injured i might add. And the best D he faced was Georgia.
But to be fair...we all should know that it takes teams to beat other teams...not just QB's...Dylan didn't just beat Clemson...and Connor didn't just beat Georgia...nor did either of them lose to Florida by themselves...the team did. But while we are on stats...what was the best defense Dylan beat compared to the best defense that Connor beat. You can do the worse defense too if you want...and do Connors too...and i remind you again...Connor was hurt all year
As I said Shaw starts because it was his job before he got hurt. The real test for me to determine the best QB is who gives them a better chance to win against good teams. Both QB can run, but clearly Shaw is quicker and is a better runner, although he is more prone to injury. DT ran fairly well against Clemson this year. Passing, DT is a much better passer. The reason we struggled offensively this year is because other teams played 7-8 players on the LOS to stop the run and forced CS to throw. But mostly what he did, was throw short, never threw on time and almost never threw to someone other than the primary receiver. With DT at QB, teams have to honor his mid-range passing, which CS does not have have. They don't play so tight defensively which allows us to run and pass. How many games did CS start this year, I think it was 10.....his total passing yards were 1,700.... 10th in the SEC. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for CS and what he's done for us the last 2 years, but he is not as good an overall QB as Thompson.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #60
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:

Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote