CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
cocksmith1or11
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
NinjaSven
johnnyb
Regalcock
ESPN Game Day Commen (1329)
Simple "yes&quo (1190)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1001)
Phil Steele just pre (874)
The Comeback & T (747)
TeMarcus Blanton (551)
Garcia: Change the R (510)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (235)
Instrumental Music ( (165)
Madrid vs Barca
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Where in Seattle
Bama @ Tennessee
Remember, SEC is weird
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Phil Steele just predicte
Simple "yes" or
TeMarcus Blanton

Old 12-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #41
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: D.L. Moore, Harris out of bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I think what he was the most unhappy about was the exam schedule screw up. Today was a wasted bowl practice.
what happened? didn't hear about this...
Old 12-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #42
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 740
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

This may be a blessing in disguise. Shack Roland should get more playing time and maybe Shamire will play some.
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #43
2010Redbirds
You best believe

Male

CockyCash: 9976675
2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws

hate to hate... Drop.aLot Moore.. sall good ,, next
Old 12-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #44
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Hate to hear that. Good Luck DL, thank you for your time, and you will always be a Gamecock, and we take that pride in you. As for Harris, good luck wherever the road of life leads you. You will also always be a Gamecock.

Some fans on here need to take a chill pill, stop bashing players, and learn to respect and appreciate. These guy's may not have had national accolades, but it is the little things that earn my respect.
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #45
Jdallen20
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 744
Jdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spursJdallen20 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Cock View Post
Man who will our QB's throw to with DL Moore gone! Nooooooooooo!

Not.
HAHAHA. We might as well chalk it up in the loss column now!

South Endzone
Jdallen20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #46
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotter22 View Post
Calling him names and saying things like he wont be missed is bashing and not necessary.
but he wont be missed. I don't get what is wrong with that. he won't be missed. He worked hard and USc paid his tuition for it. Dude didn't do anything year.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 AM   #47
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
but he wont be missed. I don't get what is wrong with that. he won't be missed. He worked hard and USc paid his tuition for it. Dude didn't do anything year.
Dude was by far our best blocking WR...discount that all that you want, but WR's block far more than they catch...
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #48
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
Dude was by far our best blocking WR...discount that all that you want, but WR's block far more than they catch...
Nothing wrong with saying DL won't be missed, being truthful is not bashing in my book. I can't recall a single game where DL's playing made or broke us. As for his blocking ability, I think it's safe to say Spurrier won't have to change his game plan because DL won't be playing. Best of luck to DL however in all his future endeavors.
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #49
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
but he wont be missed.
How do you know? Maybe his teamates will miss him? His coaches? Fans who have met him and appreciate him regardless of what he did on the field?

You think the reason that he wasn't on Alshon's or Ace's skill level is his fault?
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #50
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by i29gman View Post
Nothing wrong with saying DL won't be missed...
Just like if you never post again, you won't be missed?
Old 12-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #51
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Just like if you never post again, you won't be missed?
Not sure why I'm responding to this but I will. First, I wasn't the one who posted, "DL won't be missed." I simply stated that that there was nothing wrong with posting it. It is an opinion the original poster is entitled to. But, your post is not inaccurate either. Probably, if I stop posting, no one will mourn the loss. Same can be said for you, however, so what exactly is the purpose for your little snippy retort?
Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #52
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Not sure why I'm responding to this but I will. First, I wasn't the one who posted, "DL won't be missed." I simply stated that that there was nothing wrong with posting it. It is an opinion the original poster is entitled to. But, your post is not inaccurate either. Probably, if I stop posting, no one will mourn the loss. Same can be said for you, however, so what exactly is the purpose for your little snippy retort?
There is something wrong with it...you won't be missed = don't let the door hit you going out = you didn't live up to our expectations, so hit the trail. What part of that don't you get?
Old 12-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #53
CockOla
Game MVP

Male

CockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudly

Good luck to DL in all of his future undertakings!
I trust he is a true Gamecock and will forever remain appreciated for his contributions to Our Team and ongoing Glory Days.
Go Cocks!!!
CockOla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #54
B&GSpur
Blue Chip

Male

B&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spurs

Quote:
There is something wrong with it...you won't be missed = don't let the door hit you going out = you didn't live up to our expectations, so hit the trail. What part of that don't you get?
Quote:
Now, Now, Kids let's play nice!
B&GSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #55
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Guess what genius, you have no say in my life whatsoever, including when or if I choose to post here. Figured you were smart enough to realize that but guess I was giving you too much credit. Don't bother responding to me however because you don't warrant any further effort on my part in formulating a response. To put it succinctly, I don't care what you think.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #56
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
pearls before swine

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #57
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit

Good luck, DL. I'm sorry that you won't be finishing your Gamecock career in Tampa. Thank you for your contributions to Gamecock football!
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #58
militarymind17
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 490
militarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotter22 View Post
Really? Bashing DL Moore? Drops or not he is a Gamecock and put it on the line everyday during practice and the Games. He broke a rule and got suspended.Its not like he quit the team. Good Luck DL in whatever you do next in life and thanks for being a Gamecock!

Agreed!! Good luck D.L.
militarymind17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #59
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
pearls before swine
This ^
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #60
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
no it simply means him not being apart of the team in the bowl game won't harm us. Don't try and tell me what i meant. He won't be missed. insinuate all you want but you are wrong. As for him being the best blocking wr that is questionable.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote