CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
sporkgod50
uscjeremynca
TheMule
RockRocks787
yazoo
The Yancey
RGHoskins
doubledribble
Cockdude81sc
GarnetSwarm1990
Elcid99 (2812)
PSU drops a prospect (1649)
Bad movies that are (856)
Mizzou WR suspended (686)
John Abraham DUI (589)
Best Offensive " (466)
I was there, when (422)
Rokevious Watkins cu (415)
Re-Airing South Caro (374)
Travelle Warton reti (325)
Green and Lammons
Clemson Recruiting...how
Clemson, Auburn home and
An Aggies View of the Mat
Shaw Interview: SB Nation
Official SEC Network and
Elcid99
2015 - Nathan Gilliam
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
2015 Commitment - A.J. Tu

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #201
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Na'Ty Rodgers Thread (2013 Prospect)

I'm glad we've got the last visit. If we can hold off him announcing until the 18th I think we've got him.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #202
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Na'Ty Rodgers Thread (2013 Prospect)

Thanks Cover2. After the soap opera of last week, we all needed positive news. I hope we charm his socke off.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #203
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

OL Na'Ty Rodgers of Pomfret, MD made his official visit to nearby Maryland over the weekend. He went into that visit with USC out front. "Things have to settle down a little bit for a couple of days after a visit," Rodgers said, "but USC still leads. After every visit, you pretty much are ready to go there. They (Maryland) are just down the street and your hometown teams is always going to be up there. They were just talking to me about coming in and helping them with them going to the Big 10." Rodgers has also visited Oklahoma, Nebraska and Washington and is scheduled to visit USC January 19th. But he will have made his decision by then. He plans to make the call at the Under Armour Game in early January. Maryland is expected to be the strongest competition for USC.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...TS02/121219768
Old 12-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #204
sosfan812
Blue Chip

Male

sosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudly

I would think that if we still lead even after he comes off a ov at maryland that we shouldn't have any worries right?
Old 12-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #205
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Whats the date of the Under Armour game?

Is football season here yet???
Old 12-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #206
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockyhard View Post
Whats the date of the Under Armour game?
Thursday, January 5th 2013.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #207
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Would this guy be 1 of the top prospects on our board if we get him? I know the scores don't mean everything but it seems like we really been wanting this guy for a while.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #208
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Would this guy be 1 of the top prospects on our board if we get him? I know the scores don't mean everything but it seems like we really been wanting this guy for a while.
He would be the best OL in this class imo

Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #209
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockfanatic4 View Post
He would be the best OL in this class imo
Absolutely. He is an athletic OT....love the Dillon kids, but they are projected to play inside (thought Park might play Tackle, but OG is where he belongs based on the Shrine Bowl. He can run block very well & has a bright future).
Old 12-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #210
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
I would think that if we still lead even after he comes off a ov at maryland that we shouldn't have any worries right?

I read where we have 2 silent commits and I believe he is one. David Williams may be the other.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #211
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid99 View Post
Absolutely. He is an athletic OT....love the Dillon kids, but they are projected to play inside (thought Park might play Tackle, but OG is where he belongs based on the Shrine Bowl. He can run block very well & has a bright future).
Personally thought DJ Park showed at the Shrine he could play on the outside. I think he certainly needs a red shirt but he had much better footwork than previously thought. King is definite inside guy.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #212
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
Personally thought DJ Park showed at the Shrine he could play on the outside. I think he certainly needs a red shirt but he had much better footwork than previously thought. King is definite inside guy.
Do you think King can play Center next season? I know with Harris gone we are looking at the other options.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
Old 12-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #213
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWard View Post
Do you think King can play Center next season? I know with Harris gone we are looking at the other options.
I dont think any freshman Olineman will ever start as true freshman for us. Elliot will probably looks at Cody Waldrop or Clayton Stadnik. That would be my guess.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #214
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Waldrop is expected to be the center in 2013
Old 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #215
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRAY^# View Post
I dont think any freshman Olineman will ever start as true freshman for us. Elliot will probably looks at Cody Waldrop or Clayton Stadnik. That would be my guess.

Are you sure Matulis didn't?
Old 12-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #216
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Thursday, January 5th 2013.
That would be a Saturday.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #217
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
Are you sure Matulis didn't?
I believe Matulus came in because Kyle Nunn was injured.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #218
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
King likely headed toward a red shirt. Gonna be a good player tho.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #219
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRAY^# View Post
Matulis started as a TF.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #220
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
Matulis started as a TF.
I thought he came in due to Kyle Nunn being injured. Or was that Cody Gibson.
Closed Thread