CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #61
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
nodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: My latest installment of past game updates...

KnOcK iT oFf YoU gUyS..
nodnahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #62
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGamecock View Post
Not really no, and honestly this thing has been hammered out enough, I really don't want to go there again.

Go there again? Looks like you joined in September, so you'd be going through it for the first time...
Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #63
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetemGamecocks View Post
It is really not that difficult to capitalize letters using a keyboard. You just hold the shift key, press the letter you want capitalized, and release the shift key. It becomes routine very quickly. Otherwise your whole post is tl;dr

Maybe they don't have Shift keys yet on that low tech island?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #64
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
for those who did NOT see my last update on the arkie game, i live on an island out in the middle of the pacific, and thus, don't get to actually see the games until they are shipped to me, much later. and for those who did comment before, i hope you will again as i enjoyed it a lot.

so i just received the clemscum game, and i have only watched one half so far, but had to come on here and make one comment.
for all of those posters making a big deal about dylan being the better qb,

YOU ALL ARE OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all those saying dylan has the stronger arm, you're crazy!!!! he should have been intercepted on the throw to byrd, one hops almost all of the out routes, takes sacks with little mobility, and when he does run, he doesn't look even a third as good as connor does. he has shorted the ball to ellington and ace several times, and flat missed a wide open ace behind coverage in the endzone, and should have been intercepted on that one as well. whew! i just had to get that off of my chest. i've been watching this thing wondering what all the hoopla has been about, because i just don't see it.
and yes, i understand i haven't watched the second half yet, but i don't care if he looked like a heisman qb in the second, he looks terrible against a terrible defense in the first. i think he is a decent backup, but after seeing this with my own eyes, i think a lot of you guys owe conner shaw a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE E
apology!!!!!!!
Dylan played a huge role in a game in which we beat the team we hate the most for the fourth consecutive year, and you find a way to bash him?
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #65
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
As I said Shaw starts because it was his job before he got hurt. The real test for me to determine the best QB is who gives them a better chance to win against good teams. Both QB can run, but clearly Shaw is quicker and is a better runner, although he is more prone to injury. DT ran fairly well against Clemson this year. Passing, DT is a much better passer. The reason we struggled offensively this year is because other teams played 7-8 players on the LOS to stop the run and forced CS to throw. But mostly what he did, was throw short, never threw on time and almost never threw to someone other than the primary receiver. With DT at QB, teams have to honor his mid-range passing, which CS does not have have. They don't play so tight defensively which allows us to run and pass. How many games did CS start this year, I think it was 10.....his total passing yards were 1,700.... 10th in the SEC. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for CS and what he's done for us the last 2 years, but he is not as good an overall QB as Thompson.
I'm sorry but no way SOS starts a QB just b/c he is loyal...he starts the better QB...that is how he got to where he is...he plays the best players game in and game out unless they are hurt.
If the real test for you is who gives you the better chance to win against good teams...how would that be Dylan? Connor has PROVEN to beat better teams than Dylan has.
And like i said before...what proof do you have that Dylan is the much better passer? Has he thrown for 356 yet? Has he thrown for 4 TD's in a game even though he has played the worse pass D's we have saw in 2 years?
And if you are going to bring up one stat...his total yards for the year...also mention the rest of the stats...the fact that he was 12th in the SEC in passing attempts...b/c he was hurt. But the most important stat is a rating that the experts came up with that rate QB's by combining their passing stats and Connor is one of the best in the SEC at that...12th in the country...and he did that against some of the best D's in the country...where as Dylans is lower...and has faced some of the worse D's in the country.
Like you...but opposite...i have a lot of respect for Dylan...especially the way he carries himself off the field and the way he puts the man upstairs first...that is hard to stay focused on when you are a college athlete...but using the eye test AND the stats...Connor has PROVEN to be the best QB we have on the field

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #66
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Dylan played a huge role in a game in which we beat the team we hate the most for the fourth consecutive year, and you find a way to bash him?
i'm not bashing him at all. i like dylan, and love that we can depend on him coming into a game and playing well. i am only taking a defensive position because of the unrealistic expectations posters have put on him, after that game. i thought dylan played well in spots, but there was a lot of that game where he didn't look good at all. i think he is an excellent backup qb, but to throw connor under the bus, who played injured all season long for us, just because we managed to beat a clemscum team with a horrible defense with dylan at the helm is moronic. so no, i am not against dylan. i like him very much. he represents our university with excellence. but i am blown away by the way people have over reacted and perceived his performance against clemscum.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #67
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
i'm not bashing him at all. i like dylan, and love that we can depend on him coming into a game and playing well. i am only taking a defensive position because of the unrealistic expectations posters have put on him, after that game. i thought dylan played well in spots, but there was a lot of that game where he didn't look good at all. i think he is an excellent backup qb, but to throw connor under the bus, who played injured all season long for us, just because we managed to beat a clemscum team with a horrible defense with dylan at the helm is moronic. so no, i am not against dylan. i like him very much. he represents our university with excellence. but i am blown away by the way people have over reacted and perceived his performance against clemscum.

Name a team on the road that Connor has beaten that is better than CU.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #68
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
Still don't think some of our fans understand that TEAMS win games...the only thing you can compare with QBs is what they did against the defenses they played. Connor has faced tougher defenses & has proven to play better.

But to answer your question...I would love to see what Vandy would do with Clemsux...Vandy's D finished the season with not even allowing a pt per game more than we did...& their offense put up more yards per game than us. It would be hard for anyone to argue that Clemson is better than Vandy considering the 4 teams Vandy lost to are all ranked...& 3 of them are top 10 teams

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #69
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
I'm sorry but no way SOS starts a QB just b/c he is loyal...he starts the better QB...that is how he got to where he is...he plays the best players game in and game out unless they are hurt.
If the real test for you is who gives you the better chance to win against good teams...how would that be Dylan? Connor has PROVEN to beat better teams than Dylan has.
And like i said before...what proof do you have that Dylan is the much better passer? Has he thrown for 356 yet? Has he thrown for 4 TD's in a game even though he has played the worse pass D's we have saw in 2 years?
And if you are going to bring up one stat...his total yards for the year...also mention the rest of the stats...the fact that he was 12th in the SEC in passing attempts...b/c he was hurt. But the most important stat is a rating that the experts came up with that rate QB's by combining their passing stats and Connor is one of the best in the SEC at that...12th in the country...and he did that against some of the best D's in the country...where as Dylans is lower...and has faced some of the worse D's in the country.
Like you...but opposite...i have a lot of respect for Dylan...especially the way he carries himself off the field and the way he puts the man upstairs first...that is hard to stay focused on when you are a college athlete...but using the eye test AND the stats...Connor has PROVEN to be the best QB we have on the field
I do agree that it is difficult to compare the two because Dylan has only started 2 games, so perhaps we haven't seen enough of him to know for sure. But in the final analysis, Dylan passes the eye test and Connor doesn't. There are parts of Dylan's skill-set that Connor just doesn't have.....the mid range passing game and getting the ball out more quickly. If Dylan had taken all the reps the week before the LSU game, I think we would have won. We only had 201 yards while LSU had 400 yards. We only had 34 yards rushing.....where was Connor's zone read rushing yards.....and we only had 177 yards passing, with 2 int. I believe Dylan's passing would have been more productive than Connor, and this would have allowed us to run much more than we did. Had this happened, we would have controlled the clock longer and prevented LSU from having their 258 rushings yards. Dylan has a much higher ceiling than Connor. I will say, I have enjoyed discussing the topic with you because you have made good points and have done so without being critical or name calling and I appreciate that.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #70
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon View Post
I think we are fortunate to have a quality back up QB. Shaw is very conservative so he doesn't make many mistakes. Dylan will take some chances. Shaw when healthy is the better QB but you need to take some chances to beat the best teams.

May not make many mistakes but when he does, they are costly. Pick against LSU, fumble on the first play in the UF game, missed wide open receivers at least 3 times that would have gone for TD's in the UF game.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #71
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I do agree that it is difficult to compare the two because Dylan has only started 2 games, so perhaps we haven't seen enough of him to know for sure. But in the final analysis, Dylan passes the eye test and Connor doesn't. There are parts of Dylan's skill-set that Connor just doesn't have.....the mid range passing game and getting the ball out more quickly. If Dylan had taken all the reps the week before the LSU game, I think we would have won. We only had 201 yards while LSU had 400 yards. We only had 34 yards rushing.....where was Connor's zone read rushing yards.....and we only had 177 yards passing, with 2 int. I believe Dylan's passing would have been more productive than Connor, and this would have allowed us to run much more than we did. Had this happened, we would have controlled the clock longer and prevented LSU from having their 258 rushings yards. Dylan has a much higher ceiling than Connor. I will say, I have enjoyed discussing the topic with you because you have made good points and have done so without being critical or name calling and I appreciate that.
Thanks for seeing my point on the little bit that Dylan has played and Connor being much proven...but with the part i am having a hard time with is...how can you say Dylan passes the eye test and Connor doesn't? I can show you FAR more mid range passes that Connor has completed than Dylan and the numbers show that Connor has done more than Dylan.

And you honestly think that Dylan would have won the LSU game...an away game at the most hostile place he has ever heard and the best D he has ever faced BY FAR?! I don't see it! Did you see what Dylan did against Florida in the 2nd half? ANd that was MAINLY against their 3rd and 4th string D..and he still couldn't move the ball...and LSU's D is MUCH better than Floridas! Connor put up 2 TD's against them...the HEISMAN WINNER couldn't throw a pass TD against them and threw 3 picks. Our D...for the first time all year...failed to stop the run that game giving up 250+ yds rushing...i think we missed KQ that game was the biggest key to losing that game. Connor threw the late pick that cost us...but we would have never been in that situation if he wouldn't have led us down to score the drive before that

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #72
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
May not make many mistakes but when he does, they are costly. Pick against LSU, fumble on the first play in the UF game, missed wide open receivers at least 3 times that would have gone for TD's in the UF game.
like i just posted...the pick against LSU was costly...but he led a comeback at the end to give us a chance. And how was the fumble against Florida on the opening play costly? Like someone mentioned in another post...CJ Spiller returned the opening kickoff a few years ago but we still came back to kill them. There were far too many mistakes made by the ST that game to let us get back in it. Dylan missed a lot of WR's in the 2nd half of that game too...against the 2nd and 3rd string D

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #73
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Vanderbilt, Nebraska, Miss. State, and UT.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #74
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
Thanks for seeing my point on the little bit that Dylan has played and Connor being much proven...but with the part i am having a hard time with is...how can you say Dylan passes the eye test and Connor doesn't? I can show you FAR more mid range passes that Connor has completed than Dylan and the numbers show that Connor has done more than Dylan.

And you honestly think that Dylan would have won the LSU game...an away game at the most hostile place he has ever heard and the best D he has ever faced BY FAR?! I don't see it! Did you see what Dylan did against Florida in the 2nd half? ANd that was MAINLY against their 3rd and 4th string D..and he still couldn't move the ball...and LSU's D is MUCH better than Floridas! Connor put up 2 TD's against them...the HEISMAN WINNER couldn't throw a pass TD against them and threw 3 picks. Our D...for the first time all year...failed to stop the run that game giving up 250+ yds rushing...i think we missed KQ that game was the biggest key to losing that game. Connor threw the late pick that cost us...but we would have never been in that situation if he wouldn't have led us down to score the drive before that
don't give them facts and logic, as that goes against everything those two are writing, and it isn't part of their equation. the only thing that matters is THEIR eyeball test.
geeze! what do you have to do to get through to some people, hit them in the head with a two by four. it's like the logic just bounces off, and can't penetrate. how can the university's career leading (16-3) qb NOT pass the "eye test", yet a backup qb who has started only two games against two of the worst defenses in the country, does????????????????????? WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU GUYS ON????????? we would have beat lsu with dylan at qb????????
hello...? reality, are you there?????? has anybody seen reality???
Old 12-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #75
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Vanderbilt, Nebraska, Miss. State, and UT.

And still waiting..

None of those 3 SEC teams were better than Clemsux, and Neb was a neutral site... come on you should be better than that
Old 12-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #76
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
don't give them facts and logic, as that goes against everything those two are writing, and it isn't part of their equation. the only thing that matters is THEIR eyeball test.
geeze! what do you have to do to get through to some people, hit them in the head with a two by four. it's like the logic just bounces off, and can't penetrate. how can the university's career leading (16-3) qb NOT pass the "eye test", yet a backup qb who has started only two games against two of the worst defenses in the country, does????????????????????? WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU GUYS ON????????? we would have beat lsu with dylan at qb????????
hello...? reality, are you there?????? has anybody seen reality???

Do us a favor.. stay on your little backwards island and shut it.. all you do is critcize people who believe other than you (correctly or incorrectly.. but correctly this time) and act like you are either smarter or better than them. Funny that you mention logic- when reading your posts I see none there. It sounds like someone who looks at stats solely ("16-3, he is amazing!"... when Dylan in just his second start beat a team better than anybody Shaw has beaten in a true road game)

Newsflash: You are not. When compiled with your lack of using correct puncuation/grammar (I'm not being a nazi, it really is hard to read your posts when you never capitalize or construct your thoughts in paragraphs), your act actually causes you to come off as a lame 15 year old who tries to be a "tough guy" over the internet. You do little to better this board.

And I love the guy saying the Heisman winner did worse vs UF than Shaw.. all that says to me is that Johnny Football was seriously overrated, and had one game vs Bama that gave him the trophy.. I guess Garcia deserves the Heisman as well? He beat a better Bama team..

All we needed this year was a true QB field general who protected the football and we would be in the BCS. Shaw is a great leader, gritty, and a great football player. But great QB he is not, and it showed this year, injured or not- he made many mental errors that had us screaming (like get rid of the GD football!)
Old 12-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #77
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

This is a weird thread.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #78
SimpleGamecock
Recruit

Male

SimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talons

I went back at looked at the stats of our 2 best receivers this season, Bruce and Ace:
Ace: Bruce:
Vandy- 2-13 0
ECU- 1-4 4-63
UAB- 4-55/1Td 5-98
MU- 1-23/1Td 1-17
UK- 4-15/1Td 2-29
GA- 0 1-20/1Td
LSU- 5-49/1Td 4-38/1Td
UF- 2-32 0
UT- 5-79/1Td 6-101/1Td
AR- 1-15 5-104/1Td
WOF 5-35/1Td 3-22
CU 6-119/1Td 7-72/2Td

What I find the most alarming is the fact that in 2 of our biggest SEC games, Florida & GA, at least 1 of our 2 best receivers did not register a reception. I know we beat Georgia but we did lose to Florida pretty handily (for a number of reasons) but that stood out the most. I think for us to take the next step we need to keep the WRs involved the whole game. That is what I have noticed the difference is between Connor and Dylan. Connor is a gamer, he is a gym rat and I like Connor a lot but I don’t think its ridiculous for some fans to suggest that Dylan deserves a chance as well to prove himself against some of the tougher competition. In the LSU game we went 3-13 and 3-14 against Florida on 3rd downs. Yes, there is a lot of factors that go into that stat but it is a key one and I remember thinking we had the targets open. I am a Gamecock fan so that means the whole team and whoever is the quarterback I will get behind but we need to be more consistent in the passing game whether that’s with Dylan or Connor and in the small small sample size Dylan has shown his willingness to stand in the pocket and deliver the passes.

Last edited by SimpleGamecock; 12-20-2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Spacing
SimpleGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #79
SimpleGamecock
Recruit

Male

SimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Sorry messed up the spacing:

Ace:
Vandy- 2-13
ECU- 1-4
UAB- 4-55/1Td
MU- 1-23/1Td
UK- 4-15/1Td
GA- 0
LSU- 5-49/1Td
UF- 2-32
UT- 5-79/1Td
AR- 1-15
WOF 5-35/1Td
CU 6-119/1Td

Bruce:
Vandy- 0
ECU- 4-63
UAB- 5-98
MU- 1-17
UK- 2-29
GA- 1-20/1Td
LSU- 4-38/1Td
UF- 0
UT- 6-101/1Td
AR- 5-104/1Td
WOF 3-22
CU 7-72/2Td
SimpleGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #80
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
And still waiting..

None of those 3 SEC teams were better than Clemsux, and Neb was a neutral site... come on you should be better than that
Says you. Face it, you are wrong about Connor. Don't quibble because you are a Clemp and ACC homer, or you say being at a neutral site is not on the road.

About the quality of Clemp v. SEC teams, just take MSU. We barely beat them and their physical D. It took a late 4th quarter drive and pass play from Connor to Alshon to do it.

Clemp on the other hand, we soundly trounced. Thus, MSU vastly superior.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote