CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
gamecockgal
Gamecocks1137
USCNowAndForever
SC Sandlapper
eklypised
highstick
Interesting quotes f (1919)
Have you ever been s (1166)
Tennessee Offense Br (768)
Key for 2015 defense (603)
Women's Team Ranked (455)
This season and recr (411)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (378)
Skai Moore out for U (359)
Lebron makes Clevela (311)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (206)
Key for 2015 defense
We're going to the NCAA T
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Wallpaper & Backgroun
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Interesting quotes from D
Gamecockology Helms
Uniforms for Tenn
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2

Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #901
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I entered a new prestige and started to weapon prestige my PDW, MSMC, the Type 25 and the FAL though.

Christmas noobs are coming next week!!!
That is tough to prestiege everything at the same time. I usually just do one at a time so if I start to struggle with it I have some backups. I need to do my shotgun but I would hate to lose those attachements.

I am so glad I perma unlocked the AN-94. It does me good especially since I put the stock on it. That was the gun I was using when I started that one game out pretty good until somebody said something and jinxed me. Someone said something and I looked at the scoreboard and I was 17-1. Thirty seconds later I was dead.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #902
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

LOL. Berry will do that to you. He'll be like "wtf is raider doing leading the lobby" and boom I start to go on a death streak. I had the idea to prestige the weapons so that by reunlocking the attachments I would get even more points, so I was trying to get all the lower ones unlocked. Not sure how well it worked. I'll have to try the AN-94. I haven't used it much.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #903
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Always Berry's fault. I guess I will be the scape goat for you guys.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #904
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Since DC is gone, somone has to be the scapegoat. We can rotate. I will be the scapegoat next week.

My Christmas vacation starts Wednesday afternoon, so hopefully I am going to get to play a good bit now at night until January 2nd.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #905
StephenHarris__
A Gamecock Till I Die

Male

CockyCash: 500
StephenHarris__ has hatched from the shell
Send a message via Skype™ to StephenHarris__
Smile Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

PSN: COCKYKILLER
StephenHarris__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #906
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I picked up a gig working at the mall as santa, so I won't be around much this week.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #907
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
I picked up a gig working at the mall as santa, so I won't be around much this week.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!

: rotfl::r otfl::ro tfl:
Old 12-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #908
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHarris__ View Post
PSN: COCKYKILLER
What type of game modes do you like to play? I will try and add you tonight if I can remember, even if you are from Ware Shoals. Feel free to send me an invite. PSN is the same as the one here.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #909
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
I am fat and have a beard. I will be your understudy. I wonder how much those gigs pay?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #910
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Ware (the hell) Shoals. I dunno but I figured I'm plump, have a beard and like to sit in chairs, so let's do this.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #911
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I had some pretty fun games last night. Berry, I saw you playing but it looked like you were enthralled in some hardcore matches. There was never a joinable option for your games though.

I messed around for a few matches with a MSMC/Sniper/Fast Hands combo. I ended up playing back to back matches on Standoff, so it was really good for that map.

My last game I went 31-9 with the shotty on Overflow and I felt that was a good place to stop for the night. I did rape the other team with the war machine on that back alley where everyone likes to head glitch. It made for a good highlight film.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #912
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I gotta' learn the damn maps and call-outs before the christmas noobs arrive. Did you see the message of the day about christmas noobs? haha, treyarch is funny. Berry has older playlists than us because he didn't log out from the double XP, so we can't join up with him. I only played a couple games last night. My wife said I was yelling out COD stuff in my sleep the night before, so I thought I might needa little break. I started ranking up the FAL again. WTF was I thinking prestiging that gun!?!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #913
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Oh yeah, I forgot Berry was going to try the Double XP trick. I wonder if it worked. The message about the Christmas noobs was funny. It would be cool if they gave us some holiday themed maps.

I wouldn't have prestieged the FAL either. I still haven't got to the Select Fire attachement I don't think.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #914
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Ah well, I almost do better with the semi-auto on there. Seems like it keeps me paying attention or something.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #915
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot Berry was going to try the Double XP trick. I wonder if it worked. The message about the Christmas noobs was funny. It would be cool if they gave us some holiday themed maps.

I wouldn't have prestieged the FAL either. I still haven't got to the Select Fire attachement I don't think.
It would be sick if they made a North Pole map for the week of Christmas.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #916
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

There was a Christmas version of COD 4 Crash a couple of years ago that was released on the PC.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #917
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I only had one good game last night and it was on Carrier. The rest of the games were laggy as all get out.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #918
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I must have been on the oppositie end of the connection spectrum last night. I did have some laggy rooms now and then, but it wasn't too bad. My K/D rose by .02 so it affect me too much.

My last two games were the highest killing game for me. I put my team in my pocket and carried them to victory on Standoff by going 45-13 with 30+ confirms. I am pretty sure I lost at least two care packages because I didn't get to call them in before I got my next batch of kill streaks.

On the very next game on Plaza Kill Confirmed and I went 30+4 I believe. I did get lucky and got a Stealth Chopper and Warship from care packages.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #919
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Vonderhaar kind of pissed me off by acting like there's no problem with lag in the game on his twitter feed. He did say that if you're having bad lag you should set your search to Best and play in the most populated playlist to give you the most games to pick from. Seems like a punt to me.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #920
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I have mine set to "Best". I think it means "worse" though.