CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
Spurrier_Superior_On
RGHoskins
ColaCock
StormOfTalons
sporkgod50
BlueHerons
roosterdude21
2000grad
COCKYWOOD
TJ Holloman (1980)
Spurrier accepts coc (1394)
How are we feeling a (974)
Clemson RB Out for Y (913)
They are coming to y (885)
2013 game vs TN is o (743)
TAMU Starting CB Out (621)
Hard Knocks this wee (578)
This helmit is aweso (566)
Favorite Gamecock of (524)
Your SEC Standings Predic
Really excited to visit t
Connor Shaw Browns
TAMU Starting CB Out For
TJ Holloman
***2014 Carolina Panthers
What would be your defini
Say a prayer for Tim Brig
How are we feeling about
Signee James Thompson arr

Old 12-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #181
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Re: **USC Women vs. Stanford GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydTheBarber View Post
Worst example of officiating in a basketball game I've ever seen in person.
I know; I had to break out my "Three Blind Mice" chant about 5 or 6 times tonight.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #182
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

CLA was freakin loud. We didn't play our best game by far and took #1 as far as they wanted. 1 thing I learned tonight that was very obvious, we are just as tough as any team that will step on the court with. As for the officiating, whatever. It was awful. But you don't lose because of them. Too many things that we need to fix that blaming officiating won't fix.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #183
JDuro
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 608
JDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his comb

Great seeing Ieasia with the #9 top play of the night on Sportscenter.

JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #184
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

One of the best games I have attended. We are one more big girl and another shooter away from being great. I hope all the people that came to the game will come back to some more
Old 12-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #185
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

That game was crazy.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #186
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
One of the best games I have attended. We are one more big girl and another shooter away from being great. I hope all the people that came to the game will come back to some more
Tina Roy was in street clothes last night, but she seems to be moving around pretty good now . Would be great if she could return this season and give us an outside threat . Good to see Asia Dozier knock down a couple of outside shots . Asia had been struggling .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #187
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Kelsey Bone would be a star on this team if she had stayed... But I like the progress this team has made under Staley.
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #188
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I'm just glad fans are finally seeing we have a very good women's basketball program that plays team basketball.
Hopefully people keep coming.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #189
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

if we could shoot FT we would have won
With that said the officials don't know what traveling is
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #190
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

We put the rest of the SEC on notice after last night. All we needed was shots to fall earlier in the game and it would have been completely different.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #191
Cock Deisel
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cock Deisel has hatched from the shell

THE FIGHTING DAWN STALEYS.... Time to WHOOP TENN. and yes they are the most beautiful women team to ever hit the cort.
Cock Deisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #192
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I know; I had to break out my "Three Blind Mice" chant about 5 or 6 times tonight.
It was really bad, I'm not blaming the refs for the game, but they kinda looked like they really didn't give a damn. They were just going through the motions.
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #193
uscsaxplaya
WACCO FOR FLACCO!!!

Male

uscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I'm just glad fans are finally seeing we have a very good women's basketball program that plays team basketball.
Hopefully people keep coming.
I hope people keep coming the games too but honestly we need the right people there. I got yelled at and heckled for standing up in the student section. I'm sorry its a student section for a reason. In fact the guy heckling me told me I should sit down BC I "was at a women's game." I'm sorry but I don't want that at my arena ever. That's terrible that you can't cheer and scream and support our team simply BC they're women.

Go Cocks!
uscsaxplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #194
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsaxplaya View Post
I hope people keep coming the games too but honestly we need the right people there. I got yelled at and heckled for standing up in the student section. I'm sorry its a student section for a reason. In fact the guy heckling me told me I should sit down BC I "was at a women's game." I'm sorry but I don't want that at my arena ever. That's terrible that you can't cheer and scream and support our team simply BC they're women.
Was the guy yelling at you a student or a regular fan?
Old 12-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #195
uscsaxplaya
WACCO FOR FLACCO!!!

Male

uscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
Was the guy yelling at you a student or a regular fan?
Definitely yelling at me and a friend of mine.

Go Cocks!
uscsaxplaya is offline   Reply With Quote