CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
Copperhead
sanford
b381l
ConwayGamecock
GamecockUltimate
Venables to TAMU? (4265)
Vegas line moving on (3093)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2856)
Phil Kronblut show (1464)
Arkansas... (1462)
Women's Soccer Elite (1092)
End of the aTm / LSU (965)
Anyone know what thi (903)
Star Wars: The Force (367)
marshall/WKU (345)
2014 Class AA Division II
Dooms interview with Ronn
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game
Constant Updates on Watso
Arkansas...
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Vegas line moving on game
Tailgating tomorrow for t

Old 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #41
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: Convo on taternet

Oh well... If thats the case thank you clemson!
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #42
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
I'm sick of Clemson fans thinking Clemson University is some insanely great academic school with really tough academic standards. They treat the school like an Ivy when it is not.
What really is funny is that some of the ACC schools regard Clemson as inferior academically.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #43
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

What a boatload of BS. Clowney could have went to any school in America. No one would have denied Clowney admittance.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #44
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Clowney played the message where Dabo told him he loved him to the yahoo sports reporter. I think that's all we need to know.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #45
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Clemson graduate=wears overalls
Carolina Graduate=wears a tie
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #46
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

I played a guy on NCAA last night online with the gamertag TouchTheRock, he got clemson and I got carolina and I destroyed him. After he quit before halftime (34-10) he sent me literally 6 voice messages with all typical clemson fan reponses and about how vandy would win the sec before us, etc.. It was so great I told him I was putting the audio of him all over cockytalk. I'll start a thread on it later with the audio, I thought it was too great to not let yall hear it! HE WAS SO MAD! Wait til you hear this audio guys some of the things he was saying, he would come down to 5 points and find me omg it was sooo ridiculous. "Clowney has SIX TUTORS! and still is barely passing" I responded by saying who needs a book when your a projected top 5 pick and your a sophmore.. hahahah they cannot accept that they don't play physical football, they're team is mentally weak, and they've gotten beat down by us the last 4 years. It's a great time to be a gamecock
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #47
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Clowney played the message where Dabo told him he loved him to the yahoo sports reporter. I think that's all we need to know.
Yup and its hilarious a Coach would call and tell a player he loved him and how bad he wants him if he wasn't going to be allowed in.

Plus Clowney was never going to Clemson
Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #48
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 997672
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

This is fact: I have a buddy, insider big dog within iptay that swears that dabo called Spurrier, begging for a job, any job, a grounds keeper, jock washer, anything just to be close to a football team. Spurrier placed him in junior college at clempsun as a cheerleader until he gets approval from the BOT to create a special dabo position on our staff as either off season goal post painter or urinal cake taste tester. Again, this is factual because you're reading it on the interweb.

Last edited by gamecock88; 12-21-2012 at 05:57 PM.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

The only reason JC even visited clemscum was because ESPN ask him to be interested in a third school. He chose clemscum because it was close. He had no intentions of Bama or clemscum, it was all for ESPN.

That came from someone I know from the there.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #50
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

i heard from a buddy of mine that Micheal Jordan , Calvin Johnson , Joe Montana , Larry Bird , Jerry Rice , Larry Fitzgerald , Alshon Jeffery , Marcus Lattimore , Mark Ingram all wanted to play for clemson but were told that they couldn't be admitted to clemson.

This of course doesn't even scratch the surface of players that wanted to go to clemson but were told they couldn't make it in
Old 12-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #51
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 997672
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
i heard from a buddy of mine that Micheal Jordan , Calvin Johnson , Joe Montana , Larry Bird , Jerry Rice , Larry Fitzgerald , Alshon Jeffery , Marcus Lattimore , Mark Ingram all wanted to play for clemson but were told that they couldn't be admitted to clemson.

That would be one bad ass footsketball team. Wayne Gretzky wanted to play on the clempsun ice hockey team too but they wouldn't let him in because he's Canadian. Bear Bryant and Lombardi both hoped to coach there but couln't pass the coaching entrance exam commonly called coloring. Mike Krzyzewski wanted the bball job before brad brownhole beat him out of it. Saban calls Dabo weekly for defensive advice.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #52
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

can anyone find the picture of that one single clemson fan in the gamecock student section in orange with his friend laughing at him?? I need it for this slideshow i'm making for the audio of this angry tater im putting on youtube tonight.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #53
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Wow... that was a great read... There are some real gems there in the tater fold.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #54
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
can anyone find the picture of that one single clemson fan in the gamecock student section in orange with his friend laughing at him?? I need it for this slideshow i'm making for the audio of this angry tater im putting on youtube tonight.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #55
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 800
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

I can't remember which player it was, but he was an all american receiver of several years ago, that was asked if he earned a degree from clemsux. He answered, "no, but they gave me one anyway".
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #56
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

It's a shame they wasted that poon-tang party on him and then not have him qualify to get into school. Oh well, this nut's on you Tigers.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #57
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1328867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Does ANYBODY believe that Nick Saban would pass on the Best Defensive End in High School Football? I call TOTAL BS on this!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #58
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
I've heard Clowney had genuine interest in Clemson but even with that he was a Gamecock.
I've heard be never had any intention of going there. Didn't like the place.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #59
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
I'm sick of Clemson fans thinking Clemson University is some insanely great academic school with really tough academic standards. They treat the school like an Ivy when it is not.
If you want to know how good Clemson is academically, ask UNC, Duke, Wake, UVA or GaTech.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #60
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
It's fun to mock and humiliate taters.