CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
Order 66
garnet_black215
Ahmad
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
wumarshall82
JerseyBird
Thoughts on Shawn El (1660)
10-2 (1643)
UK promoting a black (1500)
Four UK Players Susp (990)
Time for a new coach (954)
Coach Gaines: " (925)
I Was Dealing With T (699)
Connor Shaw's fault. (632)
Build a New Stadium (567)
Since everyone loves (493)
Four UK Players Suspended
UK promoting a blackout f
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
Build a New Stadium
Coach Gaines: "Not m
Maty Mauk tries to take o
400 pasing yards
Funny?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Connor Mitch

Old 12-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
R.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his comb
Default We will pummel Big Blue

I don't make predictions on here much. Only when I feel in my soul it will happen. I don't know if you guys remember but I predicted we would beat Bama by at least by 2 TD on that glorious day and gaurenteed a beat down against Georgia this year and caught a lot of slack because people thought I was putting out bad juju before the game, wanting my post bumped. I don't post these predictions unless I'm completely convinced of the outcome. I'm telling you right now, we will embarrass the wolverines. I truly believe they are scared of players such as Clowney and Swagg among others, who will literally blow your ass up and make you wanna quit. Ask clemmy. After swaggs hit on Andre, the tone was set and the game was over immediately after that. Over! If I was one of their receivers, I would be genuinely worried running any kind of route over the middle. Plus, there isn't a QB in the county that can get settled in the pocket with an ounce of moxie with Clowney breathing down their neck every play. Our D will go out with a bang and if our offense can get in any kind of groove it won't even be close. Put it down folks, we will come home with the trophy and set the scene for a big season in 2013. JD will have a monster game because he wants to prove he can dominate who ever you put in front of him ,especially their NFL bound tackle they seem to think is gonna contain 7. It will be a special start to our new year. Happy Holiday's CT and when its all said and done and if it ends in a close game I will come eat crow and apologize for my cocky prediction. Oh yeah, also considering this is Swaggs last game I expect him to be in rare form looking to knock the shit out of everything moving. Its a new era folks for Carolina football. Its not your grand paps team anymore. Its a New Carolina, a big player in the best conference in the land that is ushering in a new age of dominance that is hard for old foes and instate wash ups to wrap their heads around and damn if we are gonna let almighty Michigan come to Tampa and derail our destiny. Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!!!
R.C. Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: We will pummel Big Blue

Just because you got a few of them right, doesn't mean you get 'em all right. Stuff happens.

I once predicted Brad Scott would be the greatest HBC in Gamecock history.

No one can predict the future. See ya around.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
cccock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 938
cccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his comb

Tell it R.C. !
Old 12-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Well if you're wrong at least it's not the end of the world
Old 12-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Just because you would be scared playing against clowney and dj doesnt mean that Michigan is scared of clowney and dj..they dont play us enough to be scared. its a one game for all the marbles.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
COCK PIT
Recruit

Male

COCK PIT is learning to peckCOCK PIT is learning to peck

We are not going to pummel Michigan. It will be a tough game that will come down to a turnover or soemthing small. That will be the difference between winning and losing. Most fans on here no nothing about Michigan and yet we are going to beat them like a drum? Look at the game realistically.
COCK PIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #7
BloodySpur
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
BloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervousBloodySpur is making other chickens nervous

If we come to play, we win... it will not be a beat down at all.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 470000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

We Will Win... Do not know by how much, but we will win
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

It's a good game matchup wise for USC. Hopefully the offense can sling it around some.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
MAN
Walk On

Male

MAN has feathers coming inMAN has feathers coming inMAN has feathers coming in

R.C. said he would come back and eat crow if we don't pummel Michigan. Will the ones saying we won't come back eat theirs if we do.
MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodySpur View Post
If we come to play, we win... it will not be a beat down at all.
This. if we show up, we win but it won't be easy. Probably like the Neb game last year. If we don't show up, we can get our ass handed to us as well. I hope the seniors want to go out in style.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #12
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

I believe we win as well.We slow down denard and keep him contained,we're good.Their Qb remeinds me alot of martinez.I'm not sure what you're idea of a pummel is but i think it will resemble the nebraska game.
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #13
snoopcockycock
Banned

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN View Post
R.C. said he would come back and eat crow if we don't pummel Michigan. Will the ones saying we won't come back eat theirs if we do.
good question!

well, peanut gallery, are you all going to man up?????
snoopcockycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #14
rt3891
ISLAND COCK

Male

rt3891 has hatched from the shell

Domination of the LOS will certainly make this possible R. C. If Shaw is back in healthy form, and playing to his potential, then yes, we can manhandle the Big Blue.
rt3891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
1801Green
Blue Chip

Male

1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Just because you got a few of them right, doesn't mean you get 'em all right. Stuff happens.

I once predicted Brad Scott would be the greatest HBC in Gamecock history.

No one can predict the future. See ya around.
He wasn't?
1801Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #16
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCK PIT View Post
We are not going to pummel Michigan. It will be a tough game that will come down to a turnover or soemthing small. That will be the difference between winning and losing. Most fans on here no nothing about Michigan and yet we are going to beat them like a drum? Look at the game realistically.
We also thought that when we played Iowa we were going to pummel them with SG at home. We thought he'd light Iowa up with the momentum of him impressing his home town crowd.....hmmmppff.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
dreammachine
Starter

Male

dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material

I think that it will be a good close game until the 3rd Quarter and I think by then we will have them figured out and our speed and depth with start to kick in on Michigan.

I believe we win this by 14 points or more.

As far as the Iowa game, different time, different team. We are a much better team with players that want to win for their school. I don't see the "look at me type players on this team" like we had back then. Just my humble opinion, but I think that we have changed the culture and we play team ball now!
dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
Stonecoldcock
Starter

CockyCash: 20001160
Stonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
We also thought that when we played Iowa we were going to pummel them with SG at home. We thought he'd light Iowa up with the momentum of him impressing his home town crowd.....hmmmppff.
Who is we, and who didn't know what SG was about at that time? One of my best friends since we were 8, who is a Clemson fan (I tried to show him the light) and we have lunch every week. I told him that we had a 50% shot of beating Iowa if the good SG showed up that week, and we had a 50% shot of the good SG showing up. So I told him 25% chance we beat Iowa, and I was at that horrible game. Only memorable thing about going to that game was seeing Billy Mays in the parking lot before it.
Stonecoldcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #19
GetemGamecocks
4-Star

Male

GetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervousGetemGamecocks is making other chickens nervous

People are talking about Iowa? Our 2009 bowl game?

I'd say that a prediction of a Michigan beatdown is much better discussion than anything about Iowa 2009. Of course no one can "predict the future" per se, but that sure does not stop us from trying. I think we will beat Michigan handidly. Maybe the score won't be so close, but we will be in control for most of the game.

Quite frankly a lot of CT posters need to eat long overdue crow about their Clemson 2012 predictions. I saw a looott of posts saying we didn't have a chance.
GetemGamecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Define pummel

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote