CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
jrussjr
Spur's Addiction
StormOfTalons
Order 66
gAmkok
eightohhthree
highstick
ChickenButt
gamecock88
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Rank the SEC startin (1497)
Defensive personnel (1345)
Kendrick salley (1340)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1236)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1236)
Cack's Toast of the (758)
Defense not an issue (736)
Legitimate, Unbiased (517)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (514)
open discussion of this t
Legitimate, Unbiased Opin
Defense not an issue....
SEC East Race as of 9/21
Kendrick salley
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
7:30 kickoff for Kentucky
I guess we don't get all
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Defensive personnel quest

Old 12-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #21
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material
Default Re: We will pummel Big Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Define pummel
pum·mel
/ˈpəməl/
Verb
Strike repeatedly, typically with the fists.
Criticize adversely.
Synonyms
pommel - pound - thump
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #22
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

I meant the OP's version of it but thank you Noah Webster

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
R.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccock View Post
Tell it R.C. !
Thanks cccock!
R.C. Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

R.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his combR.C. Christian is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
Domination of the LOS will certainly make this possible R. C. If Shaw is back in healthy form, and playing to his potential, then yes, we can manhandle the Big Blue.
Exactly rt and I feel that's what's gonna happen
Old 12-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #25
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Just because you got a few of them right, doesn't mean you get 'em all right. Stuff happens.

I once predicted Brad Scott would be the greatest HBC in Gamecock history.

No one can predict the future. See ya around.
Yeah thanks for reminding me I'm not Nostradamus flameout. Not saying I'm all knowing but I do have a good track record and we will pound Michigan.

Brad Scott really?
Old 12-24-2012, 03:12 AM   #26
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Well if you're wrong at least it's not the end of the world
Lmao, very true FOC
Old 12-24-2012, 03:24 AM   #27
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN View Post
R.C. said he would come back and eat crow if we don't pummel Michigan. Will the ones saying we won't come back eat theirs if we do.
That's a good question MAN; I will be interested to see if the doubters do come eat crow if we do pummel them.

At the end of the day I was just trying to fire our fans up with the post but meant and believe every word I said. I just have that feeling I get from time to time.

On another note, I would love to see DJ do Denard like he did Ellington. He would probably knock him out of his shoes considering he doesn't lace em up. Lol
Old 12-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

I would accept 15 yds on a hit like that.lol
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #29
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Just because you got a few of them right, doesn't mean you get 'em all right. Stuff happens.

I once predicted Brad Scott would be the greatest HBC in Gamecock history.

No one can predict the future. See ya around.
U HAD TO BE HIGH
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #30
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 740
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

We will win by at least 2 Touchdowns. Defense will dominate again and the Offense will move the ball, like a well oiled machine. Go Cocks
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:06 AM   #31
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERNIET View Post
We will win by at least 2 Touchdowns. Defense will dominate again and the Offense will move the ball, like a well oiled machine. Go Cocks
My sentiments exactly. Ernie is a smart guy.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #32
bigoleCOCK3521
Walk On

Male

bigoleCOCK3521 has hatched from the shell

well if you know ANYTHING about Michigan you should know they're offense isn't exactly "fine tuned" ... I think they score 15 or less points in 5 games this year? or maybe it was 3 games. either way, playing in the Big 10 that should never happen. Clemmy averaged 50 a game and what happened? FAAAART. I'm excited to see our D swarm and DJ bust some heads. Michigan and their fans won't sleep right after this game. I'm with ya on this one RC
bigoleCOCK3521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #33
SailorsGraveCock
Walk On

Male

SailorsGraveCock has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.C. Christian
Quote:

Originally Posted by cccock

Tell it R.C. !

Thanks cccock!

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
SailorsGraveCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #34
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

I watched the Ohio St/Mich game and it was everything I could do to stay awake. They have no passing game and if not for the long TD run by Dennard Robinson they would have only scored 14 points, all in the first half. They got shut out in the second half even though it was only by 6 points.

Michigan's signature win this year is Northwestern (9-3 in a crappy Big 10 conference), not exactly something to brag about. Besides that every other win is against 6-6 or worse teams.

WE WENT 10-2 IN THE SEC!!!!!
WE TOOK THE SPEEDY CLEMSON OFFENSE BEHIND THERE WOODSHED!!!!!
WE DESTROYED GEORGIA!!!!!

AND WE WILL DO THE SAME TO MICHIGAN!!!!
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #35
R.C. Christian
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondog View Post
I watched the Ohio St/Mich game and it was everything I could do to stay awake. They have no passing game and if not for the long TD run by Dennard Robinson they would have only scored 14 points, all in the first half. They got shut out in the second half even though it was only by 6 points.

Michigan's signature win this year is Northwestern (9-3 in a crappy Big 10 conference), not exactly something to brag about. Besides that every other win is against 6-6 or worse teams.

WE WENT 10-2 IN THE SEC!!!!!
WE TOOK THE SPEEDY CLEMSON OFFENSE BEHIND THERE WOODSHED!!!!!
WE DESTROYED GEORGIA!!!!!

AND WE WILL DO THE SAME TO MICHIGAN!!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #36
Mich_QB_U
Walk On

Male

Mich_QB_U has hatched from the shell

Just so you guys know, we do not call ourselves Big Blue. We are the Maize and Blue and sometimes say "Go Blue!" but never "Big Blue". Big Blue was something Lee Corso started saying about 15 years ago on ESPN either because he didn't know or because he was Indiana's head coach in the past, he wanted to get underneath our skin.

Here's to a good game!
Mich_QB_U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #37
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich_QB_U View Post
Just so you guys know, we do not call ourselves Big Blue. We are the Maize and Blue and sometimes say "Go Blue!" but never "Big Blue". Big Blue was something Lee Corso started saying about 15 years ago on ESPN either because he didn't know or because he was Indiana's head coach in the past, he wanted to get underneath our skin.

Here's to a good game!
Big Blue is Kentucky basketball. There is no way to compare you guys remotely to them. Lee Corso says a lot of strange things. We are excited to play against a team of your statue. I hope we have a good game and all of our players come out with no injuries.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #38
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Here's to a good game!
point taken but we dont call ourselves USCe and thats all i see over Mich boards....js
Old 12-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #39
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Here's to a good game!
Please excuse the OP for even creating this thread.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #40
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1029164626
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfreek88 View Post
point taken but we dont call ourselves USCe and thats all i see over Mich boards....js
Yea...... but after USCw pathetic performance today, not sure we will have to worry about the trojans for a while!