CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
kingoftheroost
Badazcock
thekob
gamecockgal
Ahmad
gadeneer1986
Jim Lahey
Ericvol2096
cockfight21
10-2 (2125)
UK promoting a black (1850)
Four UK Players Susp (1424)
Build a New Stadium (1328)
Connor Shaw's fault. (815)
Cleaned up version: (711)
Nosovitch (687)
QB Recruiting Strate (675)
This program has no (583)
Defer Or Not? (454)
10-2
Build a New Stadium
QB Recruiting Strategy
2016 - Tavien Feaster
UK promoting a blackout f
Nosovitch
Defer Or Not?
State talent drying up
KY Suspends 4 Players for
Name a Gamecock

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #161
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

CockyCash: 26001179
bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kevin Crosby, Jr. Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneisAble View Post
I think he trumps anyone we don't presently have playing.
Not about that. Its just that we have QUALITY tight ends and I don't want anyone to leave town when/if Crosby gets here.

Any chance we move Anderson to WR?
Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #162
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccall View Post
Not about that. Its just that we have QUALITY tight ends and I don't want anyone to leave town when/if Crosby gets here.

No, anderson stays at TE. We have been using some 2 TE sets and with the quantity of talent we have at that position I see us using 2 TEs more often. The kid is a junior in high school, so talking about him getting PT his freshman year over the TE's we have now is crazy talk. He could possibly RS when he gets here.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #163
powercock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1113
powercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurs

Any news on this kid? And has the coaches been looking at the QB from Bamberg?

Last edited by powercock; 12-09-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: forgot the QB
Old 12-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #164
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

No on the qb from what I know.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #165
powercock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1113
powercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurspowercock has earned his spurs

Dam shame! I was at the sliver bluff game and seen this kid. The pass he threw from across his body as he jumped up at the same time to stay inbounds was amazing. He looks to be 6'1" and bout 175. Prolly gain a few more pounds and bout 2 more inches by the time he hit college. He is gonna surprise some people. Don't need to let this one go.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:12 AM   #166
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercock View Post
Dam shame! I was at the sliver bluff game and seen this kid. The pass he threw from across his body as he jumped up at the same time to stay inbounds was amazing. He looks to be 6'1" and bout 175. Prolly gain a few more pounds and bout 2 more inches by the time he hit college. He is gonna surprise some people. Don't need to let this one go.
I agree! Kids a ball player!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #167
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccall View Post

Busta will be a senior by the time Crosby arrives on campus. Dpn't worry about it.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #168
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Update in the Friday's issue of the Orangeburg "Times and Democrat" sounds like he's 99% a gamecock.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #169
PBRCock
I am Doctor No. 7

Male

PBRCock is sharpening his clawsPBRCock is sharpening his clawsPBRCock is sharpening his clawsPBRCock is sharpening his claws

http://http://thetandd.com/sports/high-school/b-e-s-crosby-watches-usc-in-bowl-practice/article_258393b2-4b32-11e2-9ba7-001a4bcf887a.html
Old 12-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #170
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

“I’ve had a great relationship with Coach Dabo (Swinney) since he has been recruiting me. He came and watched me play a little league baseball game (when Da’Quan Bowers was being recruited) and we have been good ever since."
Old 01-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #171
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
TE Kevin Crosby, Jr. of Bamberg-Erhrhardt plans to take several trips in the next few months. With offers that include USC, Clemson, Alabama, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, UCLA, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Michigan, Crosby continues to favor the Gamecocks, Tigers and Crimson Tide. He does not have a leader. "I think I'm going to take several visits in February, March and April," Crosby said. "I don't have any set up right now though." Crosby confirmed his plans to visit his top three schools. "They are all still recruiting me pretty hard," he admitted. "I'm looking for a place with a family atmosphere, a great strength program and strong academics."
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...741/-1/PSPORTS

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #172
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

I believe he's a silent commit already.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #173
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

If hes not a Gamecock someone dropped the ball
Old 01-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #174
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Did he just say "family atmosphere?" God knows the only places on Earth that have family atmospheres are Clemson and Urban Meyer's cookouts.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #175
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Did he just say "family atmosphere?" God knows the only places on Earth that have family atmospheres are Clemson and Urban Meyer's cookouts.
Yea...but he also said strength program
Old 01-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #176
86 GradCock
7 Year Plan

Male

CockyCash: 1450
86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Yea...but he also said strength program
and good academics. That's two strikes against Clemmons
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #177
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Junior TE Kevin Crosby Jr. of Bamberg-Ehrhardt will visit Alabama for a junior day January 26th. He also plans to visit USC and Clemson. Those are his top three schools.
Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...677/-1/PSPORTS

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #178
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Gators lead, Clemson 2, USC 3 .. Per UF Rivals site

Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #179
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

We get the other kid from goose creek
Old 01-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #180
lchite4
4-Star

Male

lchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Gators lead, Clemson 2, USC 3 .. Per UF Rivals site
Have we cooled on him?
Closed Thread