CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
Lonnie
GarnetSwarm1990
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
johnnyb
So Disappointed With (2174)
Rank the QBs under S (1532)
Back like cooked cra (1118)
Tennessee game (700)
Who start on the d l (669)
No Comments on the H (533)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (198)
Gameday parking in A (134)
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Tennessee game
Back like cooked crack
Roll call for Auburn
Name a Gamecock
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
So Disappointed With The
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Gamecock football Long Te

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #61
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Sidney?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Sydney Rice is a douche. So is Weslye Saunders.
Well as long as Sidney's not then it's all good.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #62
JM1984
Blue Chip

Male

JM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot material

I think it is disrespectful to the GCC members who paid his way through school and to the State of South Carolina.

SPURTICUS in 2012!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #63
central_eagle
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
central_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talons

hypothetical question (not trying to get bashed or start something) just want to know your answers.....What if that was Marcus Lattimore instead of Sidney Rice, would you still feel the same way?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #64
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

CockyCash: 200
WE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBand View Post
Some of you guys need to stop projecting your insecurities on to virtual strangers.
Yeah? Well, ya know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #65
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

A whole lot of butthurt going on around these parts tonight.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #66
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

WE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Ooooh I see what happened there.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #67
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

So let me get this straight, your contribution to the GCC rewards the university more than the contributions of someone like Sidney Rice. So you get to diss the guy because he didn't say what you wanted him to say?

Wow, let's just call players like Clowney and tell them not to show up for practice unless every statement they make is "Cockytalk" approved.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #68
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

He's from Gaffney HS too ... CTFO
Old 12-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #69
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Oh forgive me for my misspelling. I forgot that this was a grammar and spelling perfect board.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #70
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

Quote:
Oh forgive me for my misspelling. I forgot that this was a grammar and spelling perfect board.
Your grammar is bad, and you should feel bad!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #71
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE_ARE View Post
Your grammar is bad, and you should feel bad!
Thanks your opinion means alot to me.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #72
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

This thread should be moved to Tigernet.com.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:55 PM   #73
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

I dont give a crap what SIDNEY Rice says. I dont care if he claims Washington as his home state. But after the "Im not going anywhere. Where do I sign" episode, I lost respect for the guy.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #74
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by central_eagle View Post
hypothetical question (not trying to get bashed or start something) just want to know your answers.....What if that was Marcus Lattimore instead of Sidney Rice, would you still feel the same way?
We all know damn well Lattimore will say South Carolina and say it proudly. Totally opposite characters.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #75
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Quote:
I dont give a crap what SIDNEY Rice says. I dont care if he claims Washington as his home state. But after the "Im not going anywhere. Where do I sign" episode, I lost respect for the guy.
Then you should also have no respect for Marcus Lattimore. A kid might have the heart to want to stay, but then receives advice that makes him consider logic over heart. These young men should do what is best for their families.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #76
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
Then you should also have no respect for Marcus Lattimore. A kid might have the heart to want to stay, but then receives advice that makes him consider logic over heart. These young men should do what is best for their families.
Ya, cause thats the same situation.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #77
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
I went to a couple games when he was in Minnesota and he said South Carolina when introduced. This must be something new.
Yeah, he did say it when he was in Minnesota. And I've seen him tweeting about the team before big games (at least UGA and Clemson this year) so I really don't think he's disrespecting the school by showing his hometown some love.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #78
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Ya, cause thats the same situation.
Explain to me how it is different?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #79
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
Explain to me how it is different?
Which potentially career ending injury marcus suffered do you wanna start with?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #80
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

He's from Gaffney just as much as he's from USC. He's just trying to make a name for his school and the town in which he was raised. South Carolina already has a name. Gaffney got him to USC which got him to the NFL.

I honestly don't think any other fan base in the country complains as much as we do.
Closed Thread