CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
Gamecocks1137
BlakelyH19
No Curse
**USC vs. Texas A&am (53489)
A&M vent thread (9946)
SOS is pissed (3438)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Players reaction to (1526)
Man of my word (no t (1498)
Here is the trophy f (1440)
Work Today Efficient (1431)
Jimmies and Joes (1389)
Worst Beating since? (1325)
Worst Beating since?
SOS is pissed
I'm not buying the hype,
I'm not looking forward t
Good effort Cocks
Toughest stadium in the n
A&M vent thread
Just a friendly PSA
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Okay, Clint will be the f

Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #21
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tyler Bray Turning Pro

I wouldn't mind the falcons draftin him to be the back up
Old 12-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

With the offensive line he had even an average qb would have looked good.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Now onto Tyler, I understand his decision and support him. I think if he came back, he would be hard pressed to have as good as results as he had this year as we will likely playing all very green WR's. I think this is his best move.

I just hope for his sake he takes the NFL much more seriously than he did college, because he could be a solid starting NFL QB IMO if he gets his head right.
That's a great post!

His targets are leaving, and if he has to learn a new offense he might as well do it in the NFL.

Not to knock UT, but the situation there with Dooley has been unstable the last few years and that hasn't helped Bray who seems to need discipline and stability. He's got NFL skills.
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #24
JT21
#Team Good QB Play

Male

CockyCash: 500
JT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudlyJT21 is crowing loudly

Will be an interesting guy to watch. Could definitely see some team falling in love with him and taking him in the 2nd round. Or could see everyone cooling on him and someone getting a low risk/high upside pick in the 5th. Certainly has all the physical tools to be an elite NFL QB. Starting to think he's pretty similar to Matt Stafford, at least on the field. Everything you could want physically in a QB with size and arm strength, but inconsistent mechanics and penchant for making a few too many risky throws.

ProFootballFocus.com
JT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #25
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

I am not sorry to see him go. Dude can sling it with the best of them but without a stout O line I think he's going to struggle. Will be interesting to see if UT transforms into a primarily running offense.
SC Sandlapper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #26
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
I am not sorry to see him go. Dude can sling it with the best of them but without a stout O line I think he's going to struggle. Will be interesting to see if UT transforms into a primarily running offense.
Agreed...hope Jay Graham can land the #1 RB in the nation Derrick Green. He is down to us and Michigan. Very similar running style to Marcus, would really help that transition next year.

I think it is safe to say 2013 will be the roughest year in a long time and with the graduation on the Oline after next year 2014 could be tough too.

It is all about recruiting for Butch at this point...he has to get talent to TN so we can start competing with the top of the conference in a couple years.

I would love to see us play above our talent level for once...something I have admired about SC under Spurrier the past few years...you all consistently are beating teams that are more talented than you. But due to consistent quality coaching and a team oriented program, you are getting great results. One upset win next year would be huge for our program.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #27
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 360000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by yFSC View Post
He'll go in the first, the Jets will snatch him up if nobody else has by the time they draft
Once he hears that, Bray may decide to come back to UT.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #28
UTVOLS
Vols, Butch!

Male

UTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot materialUTVOLS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Once he hears that, Bray may decide to come back to UT.