CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
I Bleed Garnet
Ericvol2096
taylorssc
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
gadeneer1986
gamecockgal
Travelin
Interesting quotes f (1194)
We're going to the N (823)
Have you ever been s (716)
Tennessee Offense Br (592)
This season and recr (336)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (282)
Anyone have a recipe (265)
Women's Team Ranked (249)
Key for 2015 defense (180)
Favorite online flas (175)
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
We're going to the NCAA T
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Lebron makes Cleveland re
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
Interesting quotes from D
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Chances we win out now?
Have you ever been so wro

Old 12-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
spursc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
spursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talonsspursc has developed his gaff and talons
Default Lets Look Back @ Clemson Game

Good Read! "So, Mr. Ard and Tiger Nation, remember the old saying as you slowly begin to forget about what happened to you last month: The truth may hurt, but it is still the truth. Whether or not you choose to recognize it is the biggest challenge you continue to face. http://www.instantradiorivals.com/20...-clemson-game/
spursc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Lets Look Back @ Clemson Game

GREAT read
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
GAMECOCKFANCARDS
Walk On

Male

GAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spurs

Great article, the truth hurts, they play site
GAMECOCKFANCARDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

I love it.It's like we're the little guy and clemson's the bully.Carolina rises up and says we're not gonna take it anymore.lol
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
SimpleGamecock
Recruit

Male

SimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Great article thanks for posting
SimpleGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Mean-Gene
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mean-Gene is learning to peckMean-Gene is learning to peck

Please send to tater net!
Mean-Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #7
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

favorite part

"When D.J. struck his pose it seemed as if he was doing it on behalf of all Gamecocks"

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #8
Gamecock Stock
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudlyGamecock Stock is crowing loudly

Merry Christmas taters: Ho, ho, ho....4 in a row.
Gamecock Stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 PM   #9
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Lol funny article but the whole "DJs hit was preplanned" rhetoric is pretty ridiculous.

I mean, I think he plans to lay someone out every game (heck, every play). But the whole line of reasoning in this article is kinda silly.
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #10
jdharmon123
Banned

Male

jdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervousjdharmon123 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
Lol funny article but the whole "DJs hit was preplanned" rhetoric is pretty ridiculous.

I mean, I think he plans to lay someone out every game (heck, every play). But the whole line of reasoning in this article is kinda silly.
Completely agree. I stopped reading at that point.

Also, look I hate clemson, and I love my alma mater (South Carolina) and I love DJ but his hit was a little douchebag-ish. I like how Spurrier puts it "you dont beat a team by hating them more, you beat them by out playing them".
DJ already outplayed them on that hit, and for the last four years, he didn't need to act unsports-man-like afterward and to one of our own Gamecocks family member. JMO, I'm sure i will get crucified for it.
jdharmon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #11
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdharmon123 View Post
Completely agree. I stopped reading at that point.

Also, look I hate clemson, and I love my alma mater (South Carolina) and I love DJ but his hit was a little douchebag-ish. I like how Spurrier puts it "you dont beat a team by hating them more, you beat them by out playing them".
DJ already outplayed them on that hit, and for the last four years, he didn't need to act unsports-man-like afterward and to one of our own Gamecocks family member. JMO, I'm sure i will get crucified for it.
I agree. Love DJ and love my Gamecocks. But the flexing was a bit much. Guess we can get crucified together.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:16 AM   #12
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Let's look back @ Clemson game.........

.................................................. ............................... and laugh!!!

Great article.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:22 AM   #13
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I agree he should not have flexed but we overcame the penalty and shut them down so who cares and now we have a great gif for it.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I hope "they" never get it. Let them continue to think like they are doing and hopefully we can beat them forever.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #15
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
I agree he should not have flexed but we overcame the penalty....
Agree...think DJ got caught up in the moment. I like the toss into the stands a few weeks earlier a lot better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
....and shut them down so who cares and now we have a great gif for it.
One thing stands out in our 4 wins v. CU....domination on the LOS when they were on offense. Our DL has beat their butts 4x and they have no answer for it. This was one of their best offenses ever if not the best...and they looked weak v. our guys.

Almost certain that we'll beat them a 5th time if they don't find a way to block our DL.

Merry Christmas!
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #16
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 16972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

At the time I was worried the flex might have cost us.

But now...I love it.

Fawk the taters. It flew all over them and still does.

Long live the flex.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #17
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

In the words of Todd Ellis.
"BOOM!"
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #18
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

The taunting afterwards was not douchbaggerish, its a rivalry, and let's face Dabo made it personal with every Gamecock who loves our University, and guess what blow up hits are supposed to happen in rivalry games, everyone here wanted USC to stomped Clemson into the ground guess what Swag did, and Andrea did not see the field again that night, once I saw that hit I knew the game was over, knowing full well just how soft Clemson has gotten, they were going to tuck their tails and run. They did.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Sorry guys, the taunting was unnecessary and could have hurt us badly. Big mistake, but his first point about Dabo giving up the game is spot on, I've been saying that to clempson fans since the game and asking if they will let him touch the rock anymore.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

For those Gamecocks that say DJs play was low class. All I have to say is you do not understand the rivalry .
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote