CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Acockolypse Now
Spurticus
MEL
auslander
The Yancey
sanford
MWard
ccured
WeStillOwnUSC
Texags (1635)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1629)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (1283)
Ace suspended 4 game (1267)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (1023)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Dawg DL man arrested (974)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (933)
Comporium (736)
2014-2015 Men's Non (338)
Ace suspended 4 games
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
Texags
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Name a Gamecock
Good Article for those co
Dawg DL man arrested for
ESPN Car wash Spurrier
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Green and Lammons

Old 12-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material
Default Merry Christmas Gamecocks!

I hope the holidays treat all of you well and you are able to spend them with the people that you love and are all not taking that time for granted. I have enjoyed being on this webiste the past few years as I have lived in SC and gotten close to your program.

I am hopeful Tennessee will someday be relevent again, but for now I am happy that I have a healthy three month old daughter, a loving wife, healthy parents, and a good career.

Life is short, I am learning to not spend it all worrying about winning and losing in college football...I guess that's what losing will do for you!
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Merry Christmas Gamecocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
I hope the holidays treat all of you well and you are able to spend them with the people that you love and are all not taking that time for granted. I have enjoyed being on this webiste the past few years as I have lived in SC and gotten close to your program.

I am hopeful Tennessee will someday be relevent again, but for now I am happy that I have a healthy three month old daughter, a loving wife, healthy parents, and a good career.

Life is short, I am learning to not spend it all worrying about winning and losing in college football...I guess that's what losing will do for you!
Same to your family also bro, I couldn't agree more with your family statement. God bless great having a legit rival fan on here with some sense.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

to you and yours also
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #5
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The next dozen Christmases with your daughter will be special. Savor them!

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Merry Christmas to all...
Old 12-24-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
GarnetLaw
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 3000
GarnetLaw is learning to peckGarnetLaw is learning to peck

Merry Christmas everyone
GarnetLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Merry Christmas Cockytalk
Old 12-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
cocksfan4ever
Cock of the Lake

Male

CockyCash: 4311755
cocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot material

Merry Christmas everyone
Old 12-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #11
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post

Merry Christmas. And that last paragraph is so true.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Merry Christmas. the kwanzaa line was great..i needed humor.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote