CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
WeStillOwnUSC
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
kingoftheroost
USCNowAndForever
I Bleed Garnet
Key for 2015 defense (1233)
Skai Moore out for U (993)
Women's Team Ranked (656)
Troubles in Tigertow (597)
Lebron makes Clevela (554)
TN game weather (495)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (400)
Cockaboose Video (393)
Who is your favorite (320)
Marvel releases movi (188)
Who is your favorite play
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Tennessee - South Carolin
Uniforms for Tenn
Michigan AD Dave Brandon
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Key for 2015 defense
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
We're going to the NCAA T
TN game weather

Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb
Default Case knife question

My wife bought me a Case Knife for one of my gifts. Instead of the traditional "Case" logo on the handle, it has a barn, with "CASE" written in the roof. She said she picked it up from Tractor Supply Company. If you go on their website, it shows the knife, BUT, if you go to the Case Knife website and look at the 10,000 different knives, you can't find this one.

My question is: what is the significance of the barn, as opposed to the normal logo???
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Case knife question

Maybe it's a Tractor Supply exclusive knife? That's all I can think of.
walk.daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Case Cutlery used bed a great old line American company but about 10 years or so ago the Zippo lighter company bought them. Now instead of focusing on making a few knife models and just making a quality product they changed things around to making the most money they can so it seems like they come out with about 100 new knife models a year so it might be difficult to find the specific one you have.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Does it say made in the USA on the blade?
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Yes, and I am familiar with Case's unique dating system.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster2112
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecock88

Yes, and I am familiar with Case's unique dating system.
Sounds like the real deal. I just loomed up case knives on the ts website and they look legit. found one similar to why you described and it looks nice.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote