CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
Jwilson
Regalcock
catdaddy66
Gamecocks1137
PosiVibeWarrior
SMOTFS86
kabercr2
kingofnerf
**USC vs. South Alab (17691)
Drew Owens missing? (1937)
Clemson (1700)
Question about after (1320)
Awful Shooting Conti (976)
Dylan Thompson surpa (886)
Gamecock Men Have Be (802)
Shaq Roland (621)
FishFry 47-yarder (515)
Prayers needed!!! (474)
**USC vs. South Alabama G
USC women new #1?
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
Dylan Thompson surpasses
SEC Artificial Noise Rule
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Shaq Roland
FishFry 47-yarder
Muschamp
Should UNC get death pena

Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #921
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Got me some new FPS freeks. I lost and broke my old ones. We'll see if my stats shoot up.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #922
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Anybody going to be on around 6:00 or so? Thought about trying the live stream again.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #923
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

I hopefully will berry
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #924
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Ok cool. Have you ever played League play? That's the only playlist that lets you live stream.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #925
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I should be on later tonight at my usual time of past 9 pm if you still want to live stream.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #926
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I didn't get to play last night due to kids not wanting to stay asleep. Hopefully they do better tonight so I can get on. Never have twins and then one more a year later, it is just a bad idea lol.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #927
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

My bro did that. It seems like it is a handful.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #928
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

It is, several hand fulls. How are those FPS Freaks working out for you?
Old 12-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #929
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Yeah what exactly do the FPS Freeks do for you?
Old 12-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #930
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

They are just extensions and grips for the analog sticks. The theory is that with a longer lever you can be more precise in your movement (i.e. the movement of your thumb is farther for a given amount of movement on the screen). I just use one on the aiming stick. They're alright. But I'm used to it now, so I had to buy more. They also cause dramatic male enhancement.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #931
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
They are just extensions and grips for the analog sticks. The theory is that with a longer lever you can be more precise in your movement (i.e. the movement of your thumb is farther for a given amount of movement on the screen). I just use one on the aiming stick. They're alright. But I'm used to it now, so I had to buy more. They also cause dramatic male enhancement.
That's why I need them. Do you have the CQC ones??
Old 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #932
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I'll be on from 230 till the wifey gets home ... I've played a couple minus here and there the last few days and had some pretty good games. I was BEASTING in a game yesterday with nearly a 2.0 and all of a sudden my connection goes to a 3 bar and I can't hit shit and hang on to keep it 5 or so kills above 1.0

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #933
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
That's why I need them. Do you have the CQC ones??

I tried them but they weren't long enough after using the originals. They would be good if you just wanted better grip.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #934
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'll be on from 230 till the wifey gets home ... I've played a couple minus here and there the last few days and had some pretty good games. I was BEASTING in a game yesterday with nearly a 2.0 and all of a sudden my connection goes to a 3 bar and I can't hit shit and hang on to keep it 5 or so kills above 1.0
I'll try to get home a little early today and play some. I am trying to finish up things here at the office.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:34 AM   #935
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Man I had the curse of the green triangles tonight with some of the crappiest teammates ever. For some reason I thought it would be good to play Domination one game. I know that mode isn't about kills, but none of my other teammates got over ten kills. They were just feeding the other team score streaks that made it impossible to capture flags. A pair of split screeners went a combined 5-56. I didn't have much better luck in other modes either.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #936
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Just watched a 163 kill 0 death game on YouTube, straight crazy.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #937
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I've beasted the past couple of days. Finished a bunch of games near 2.0

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #938
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you find some Christmas noobs to beat up on.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #939
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Remember how hard ive been on cod games? Well I few weeks aho I rented this game with my cousins npyfriend and we played it three days straight. I love it. Its fun as hrll. I got his k/d up to 1.75. I love the first three rpund round burst assult rifle.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #940
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
Remember how hard ive been on cod games? Well I few weeks aho I rented this game with my cousins npyfriend and we played it three days straight. I love it. Its fun as hrll. I got his k/d up to 1.75. I love the first three rpund round burst assult rifle.
Glad to see you put down the haterade.