CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
The Yancey
Travelin
conwaycock2
Freshman ND WR " (1144)
Good Riddance to bad (602)
The Comeback & T (528)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (400)
Keeping tailgate foo (389)
ESPN Game Day Commen (294)
An A to Z of Noah We (277)
TeMarcus Blanton (250)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (247)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Why I think we beat Aubur
Rest of the season predic
Simple "yes" or
Battlefield 4
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Auburn game
Rank the QBs under Spurri

Old 12-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #161
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tebow a hypocrite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Bountygate nuff said, it is the least he could have done.
Still waiting for other teams to give it back to him.
Haven't seen him carted off the field yet.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #162
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
I don't recall Tebow giving money to the victims of the Colorado Shootings, you know who did Steve Smith. He has no ties to Colorado yet he donated his money, where was Tebow huh? Where was the one who for two seasons lived in Colorado. Funny a guy living in North Carolina having no ties to Colorado did it out of the goodness of his heart and Tebow who got paided from an Organization that makes it's money from Colorado was nowhere to be found. That is cold hard facts my friend, But I guess Tebow isn't a man of his word, what a fraud.

Peyton Manning

Kyle Orton

John Elway

Just Saying
Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #163
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
Peyton Manning

Kyle Orton

John Elway

Just Saying
His counter will be "They dont put on the christian show"
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #164
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
No my response is I wasn't talking about any of them. I brought up Smitty because he was the biggest NFL star to donate money first. Don't shift the subject.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #165
jeff2001
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 500
jeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPitjeff2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
I don't recall Tebow giving money to the victims of the Colorado Shootings, you know who did Steve Smith. He has no ties to Colorado yet he donated his money, where was Tebow huh? Where was the one who for two seasons lived in Colorado. Funny a guy living in North Carolina having no ties to Colorado did it out of the goodness of his heart and Tebow who got paided from an Organization that makes it's money from Colorado was nowhere to be found. That is cold hard facts my friend, But I guess Tebow isn't a man of his word, what a fraud.
Wow, this is all you got left? Did Tebow give money to the CO shooting victims? lol, He give his time and money to a lot of things. But, i did hear he didn't buy any cookies from girl-scout troop 12. 5 years ago. You should check on that.
jeff2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #166
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Peyton Manning

Kyle Orton

John Elway

Just Saying
Quote:
Quote:
No my response is I wasn't talking about any of them. I brought up Smitty because he was the biggest NFL star to donate money first. Don't shift the subject.

Was that really your point?

I ask because you specifically said, "Where was the one who for two seasons lived in Colorado. Funny a guy living in North Carolina having no ties to Colorado did it out of the goodness of his heart and Tebow who got paided from an Organization that makes it's money from Colorado was nowhere to be found."

I guess I was the one shifting the subject alright.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #167
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Was that really your point?

I ask because you specifically said, "Where was the one who for two seasons lived in Colorado. Funny a guy living in North Carolina having no ties to Colorado did it out of the goodness of his heart and Tebow who got paided from an Organization that makes it's money from Colorado was nowhere to be found."

I guess I was the one shifting the subject alright.

They're just crazy hating right now. Acting like 5th graders who are mad at the kid who gets the attention from the teacher.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #168
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
SO did you donate money to the Colorado shootings? I didnt, are you calling me a bad person? How do you know that tebow actually did send money, but didnt publicize it? Yall people Gotta learn that the media is a bunch of crap. They made Tim Tebow what he is. Tebow didnt stick a video camera in his own face after football games. He just played football. The media creates these monsters.
No I did not because I do not have the means. I understand that the media is the biggest problem especailly the 4 Letter, however Tebow hasn't come out and openly stated he doesn't want to be on camera, who has a press conference for a trade for a backup QB. If he likes the limelight that doesn't make him a bad person, however if he doesn't want all this press should he just say enough is enough and no more cameras.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #169
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
No I did not because I do not have the means. I understand that the media is the biggest problem especailly the 4 Letter, however Tebow hasn't come out and openly stated he doesn't want to be on camera, who has a press conference for a trade for a backup QB. If he likes the limelight that doesn't make him a bad person, however if he doesn't want all this press should he just say enough is enough and no more cameras.
You know he's required to do media interviews correct?
Old 12-25-2012, 11:02 PM   #170
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Quote:
You know he's required to do media interviews correct?
There is a difference between official team media interviews and 4 Letter Bullcrap. Pregame week and post game pressers I understand its when he chooses to do things in the unofficial capacity is what he needs to get away from.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #171
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

Today of ALL days is not a day to hate on Tim Tebow.
y'know because it is Christmas and we should just generally be kind and peaceful on this day at least. Even WWII stopped for Christmas in some places.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #172
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
There is a difference between official team media interviews and 4 Letter Bullcrap. Pregame week and post game pressers I understand its when he chooses to do things in the unofficial capacity is what he needs to get away from.
Whatever bro, you've made fun of the fact that he doesnt believe in pre-marital sex, you've hated on everything else as well. I dont know what you have against the kid, or where your jealousy stems from, but im done.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #173
me4USC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Whatever bro, you've made fun of the fact that he doesnt believe in pre-marital sex, you've hated on everything else as well. I dont know what you have against the kid, or where your jealousy stems from, but im done.
Thanks for posting this. Calling him "Virgin Boy" was ridiculous. Sleeping around is easy. A young man who saves himself for his wife has done a difficult thing and should be applauded, not ridiculed.
me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #174
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Old 12-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #175
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Im just tired of ur bullcrap. So you're tired of his media attention, why are you attacking his fundamental beliefs? Because he does what the bible tells him to do? Live his fait out loud? Josh Hamilton praises God everytime he's in a presser. I dont see you talking crap about him.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #176
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
Thanks for posting this. Calling him "Virgin Boy" was ridiculous. Sleeping around is easy. A young man who saves himself for his wife has done a difficult thing and should be applauded, not ridiculed.
That whole virgin thing might be a facade too. Date Camilla Belle and not hit it, he must be gay or a liar what in God's name even crossed his tiny mind, let me date a supermodel and not even hit it. Tebow already broke a promise that he would what is best for the team so he already has history of lying and going back on his word/promises. COME ON MAN!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #177
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
That whole virgin thing might be a facade too. Date Camilla Belle and not hit it, he must be gay or a liar what in God's name even crossed his tiny mind, let me date a supermodel and not even hit it. Tebow already broke a promise that he would what is best for the team so he already has history of lying and going back on his word/promises. COME ON MAN!
Whatever dude. God Bless.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #178
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
You are seriously comparing a class act like Latti to Tebow who just like Dabo hasn't found a camera or microphone he won't whore himself to? Tebow needs to shut his mouth and learn how the throw the ball. He is a backup QB shut the hell up. He cares more about preaching his mythology rather than learning to be an NFL QB.
There's no reason to say that the Gospel is "mythology" on Christmas on the internet, surely you have something better to do?

Is this what you wanted when you were 12... that one day when you're older you could call Christianity a myth on Christmas on a college sports message board?
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #179
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Quote:
Im just tired of ur bullcrap. So you're tired of his media attention, why are you attacking his fundamental beliefs? Because he does what the bible tells him to do? Live his fait out loud? Josh Hamilton praises God everytime he's in a presser. I dont see you talking crap about him.
You want my honest opinion well here it is. I watch sports for entertainment as means of getting away from politics, religion, and the rest of crap that goes on in this world. I don't want to turn on the 4 Letter and have Tebow and any religious zealot preaching I don't care what religion you are. H
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #180
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

They want to keep seeing their goody-two-shoes QB as a goody-two-shoes even if he isn't. They are totally brainwashed. Let it go, these can't be saved.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote