CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5429)
looks like we have 2 (1977)
Decommitment from Te (914)
Beat Miami (801)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (627)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (614)
Cleveland Browns Hea (609)
Garcia and Clemsux T (584)
Need a dog kennel (230)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (159)
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Previewing Clemson
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Four USC Basketball Games
looks like we have 2 OL r

Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #941
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

This game has turned into a team game. If you want to win, you have to have a team. And in return, your kd should rise as well. I need to find another clan to play with. You guys are defiantly not coming thru.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #942
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
This game has turned into a team game. If you want to win, you have to have a team. And in return, your kd should rise as well. I need to find another clan to play with. You guys are defiantly not coming thru.
I've been gone for a few days without access to my PS3. I am back in town until Sat when I'll head to Tampa. I am planning on playing a good bit between now and Sat.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #943
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Due to Christmas break and trying to take care of the kids I've been on later. The past couple of nights I've been playing in the 1 am to 5 am range.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #944
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Since I've mastered the Skorpion and Type 25, I'm going for some more. I'm getting close to getting the MP7 mastered. I started rolling with the SWAT last night and I absolutely love it. Most of the time it only takes 1 burst to kill someone, at the most it'll take 2 and this is without FMJ. So I'll probably try to master it next.

And has anyone noticed how powerful some of the pistols are in this game? Seems like they have some insane range too.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #945
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Since I've mastered the Skorpion and Type 25, I'm going for some more. I'm getting close to getting the MP7 mastered. I started rolling with the SWAT last night and I absolutely love it. Most of the time it only takes 1 burst to kill someone, at the most it'll take 2 and this is without FMJ. So I'll probably try to master it next.

And has anyone noticed how powerful some of the pistols are in this game? Seems like they have some insane range too.
I've complained about them for a bit now. People are starting to use them as a primary now too often, especially the BR23. Hopefully they get toned down a little in an upcoming patch.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #946
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I've complained about them for a bit now. People are starting to use them as a primary now too often, especially the BR23. Hopefully they get toned down a little in an upcoming patch.
Yeah its a bit ridiculous and the amount of people using them has increased a ton as of late. Same with the shotguns...
Old 12-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #947
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they taken out the small SMGs as secondary weapons? Maybe they upped the hangguns a bit to counter not having those. Although, it may have just been IW that did them as secondary.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #948
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they taken out the small SMGs as secondary weapons? Maybe they upped the hangguns a bit to counter not having those. Although, it may have just been IW that did them as secondary.
I run the SMGs as a secondary with overkill. But the SMGs aren't there normally. Hell, some of the pistols are just as strong as the SMGs though apparently.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #949
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I have gotten smoked by guys hip firing shotguns from way too far off IMO. If the shotgun is a slug then there is no spread so it can't be that easy to hit me. On the other side, if it's a shotgun with pellets then there is no way you can hit me with one shot and get a kill from the distance. It's a bit irritating.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #950
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

I think I have killed more people hip firing the slug shotgun than ADS.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #951
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
I have gotten smoked by guys hip firing shotguns from way too far off IMO. If the shotgun is a slug then there is no spread so it can't be that easy to hit me. On the other side, if it's a shotgun with
pellets then there is no way you can hit me with one shot and get a kill from the distance. It's a bit irritating.
I was about to post this. I'm about damn sick of getting killed by a phaggot with a shotgun who is like 50' from me.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #952
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Anyone going to play tonight? I have beers cold and my controller charged up. I hate to go it alone. Yogi? Berry? Raider? I would mention Cack but that's so unlikely it's not worth typing.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #953
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Count me in.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #954
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

What time you think? I can be on pretty early.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #955
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Probably after 9 for me.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #956
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Anyone going to play tonight? I have beers cold and my controller charged up. I hate to go it alone. Yogi? Berry? Raider? I would mention Cack but that's so unlikely it's not worth typing.

Yeah tell me about it

Anyone up for next weekend? I'm going to pawn Dawn off to go to a girly movie or something so I can get a couple of hours in one night.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #957
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Get your girl to play with you. My girl loves to play some COD and asks me to play all the time.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #958
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

My girl is NOT good at FPS. We've tried a few games and she is NOT good ... AT ALL.

It takes all i can not to be mean to her because she's so bad.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #959
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Ha mine isn't either but she loves to try. Every now and then she'll come close to or right at a 1.0 K/D. Most the time its bad though but I get to play so its fine by me.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #960
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I'll be on sometime late tonight probably around 11 or 12.