CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
ccured
RGHoskins
NJGCfan
GoldenSpur7
sporkgod50
Spurrier_Superior_On
JAYBEZ
rdwylie
robgusc76
Mangus now coaching (1430)
Can Tennessee get to (1032)
2 Crazy things (626)
Chick Redefines the (598)
Spread vs. aTm (551)
ESPN Article on HBC (550)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (525)
Lindy's top 100 for (490)
The Bama series (398)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (317)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
Bama starting pitcher sus
The Bama series
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Spread vs. aTm
Clowney's NFL Draft Promo
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
Season Rankings Thread...

Old 12-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material
Default My daughter's photo is in People Magazine

For those of you that might get the magazine, it's in the features section at the beginning of the magazine on like the 2rd or 3rd page of the People's 2012 Year in Review issue. There's a pic of a military family at the bottom of the page (under Honey Boo Boo's photo). It's a photo taken seconds after my son-in-law was reunited with his family at Fort Stewart on Dec. 3rd from a 9 month deployment to Afghanistan. The photo was taken by a Savannah Morning news reporter and the photo and an article of their interview appeared the next morning in the Savannah paper. Then another photo of my SIL holding his son was picked up by AP and appeared in the Atlanta Journal Constitution on Dec. 5th. Now, they're in People Magazine. Pretty cool. It doesn't state their name or anything - just the pic. They probably picked the best looking family to appear in the magazine. ;)

If I can figure out how to upload the photo on here I will.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #2
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: My daughter's photo is in People Magazine

Very cool, Mel!!
Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

awesome
Old 12-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #4
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

That's neat

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #5
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
For those of you that might get the magazine, it's in the features section at the beginning of the magazine on like the 2rd or 3rd page of the People's 2012 Year in Review issue. There's a pic of a military family at the bottom of the page (under Honey Boo Boo's photo). It's a photo taken seconds after my son-in-law was reunited with his family at Fort Stewart on Dec. 3rd from a 9 month deployment to Afghanistan. The photo was taken by a Savannah Morning news reporter and the photo and an article of their interview appeared the next morning in the Savannah paper. Then another photo of my SIL holding his son was picked up by AP and appeared in the Atlanta Journal Constitution on Dec. 5th. Now, they're in People Magazine. Pretty cool. It doesn't state their name or anything - just the pic. They probably picked the best looking family to appear in the magazine. ;)

If I can figure out how to upload the photo on here I will.
What a great Christmas present for the whole family. Doesn't get any better than this.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Yes that is very cool!
Old 12-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #7
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

awesome. that is very neat

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #8
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

i tried to find it on their website. i can't

Old 12-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Wonderful Mel!
Old 12-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

That's awesome Mel! I pulled the pic off FB...hope you don't mind if I post it.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
HardRockCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 9998250
HardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot material

Very Nice!!
HardRockCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #12
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

That's great!

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #13
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
That's awesome Mel! I pulled the pic off FB...hope you don't mind if I post it.

No, I don't mind at all. Thank you for posting it here. I wanted to, but somehow I can't seem to get a photo to show up on CT. Thank you again so much. :)
Old 12-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
i tried to find it on their website. i can't

It might not be on their website, just in the publication.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #15
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

Yeah, I was hoping it was so that I could help post it for you.

BTW, awesome pic.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Yeah, I was hoping it was so that I could help post it for you.

BTW, awesome pic.

Thank you! It was literally taken seconds after he reunited with them.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #17
Gamechick
Walk On

CockyCash: 500
Gamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his clawsGamechick is sharpening his claws

Wonderful!
Gamechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #18
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

Thats great MEL , and dont you just love Ivan ( USC90GRAD) for posting it , HE IS ONE WONDERFUL MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:22 AM   #19
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Thats great MEL , and dont you just love Ivan ( USC90GRAD) for posting it , HE IS ONE WONDERFUL MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely do. Ivan is a wonderful person. I appreciate him very much.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #20
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

Wonderful!! What a beautiful family!
USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote