CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
BlakelyH19
Gamecocks1137
usc90grad
A&M vent thread (12987)
SOS is pissed (5827)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Jimmies and Joes (1986)
Man of my word (no t (1944)
Worst Beating since? (1769)
Players reaction to (1745)
Here is the trophy f (1707)
I'm not looking forw (1650)
Good effort Cocks (1581)
A&M vent thread
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
wbb - Ibiam & Welch p
SOS is pissed
Atleast we can
Here's a terrifying stat
Jimmies and Joes
When will special teams b
Recruiting Question
David Williams??

Old 12-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #41
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material
Default Re: My Custom helmet for Outback...

I like the white one.
me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #42
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpyloser View Post
And for the record, schools who dress like they have swagg get more looks from flashy recruits because they stand out and sometimes even get more positive vibes and pr on sports media.
Alabama and ND? What's their helmet look like?
Herbie3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:06 AM   #43
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

I'd like to see a plain garnet helmet with just a block C like the one in my sig.

Attendance record vs. Clemson as a student: 5-0
Attendance record at home games as a student: 32-3

Follow Gamecockology on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
MisterClowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #44
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Custom helmet for Outback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
The more I stay on CockyTalk the more I am convinced I am the only person walking the planet that LOVES our white helmet.
There is at least one that agrees with you. And we may be the only two.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #45
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
I'd like to see a plain garnet helmet with just a block C like the one in my sig.
Nice job on the sig...
Old 12-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #46
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I liked both, but the first one remove the South Carolina and enlarged the block C winner. I usually don't care for the Gamecock alone but the second one homerun my friend.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #47
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
I kind of liked what Boise state did with the bronco on the side of the helmet, and Arkansas did the same type of design for a few games. I think we could pull that off in a similar way with a gamecock even if it was just an alternate uni. Of course this means nothing because I have no control over what the team wears & it's also nike so..

I like the flat black real aggressive, like the white as well. However I think decreasing the bronco and having one on each side would have been perfect.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #48
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material
Default Re: Custom helmet for Outback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDurwood View Post
or this
How about increasing the size of the bird (actually making it oversized - similar to the newer Missouri helmets) and using the inlaid state shape from the first (maybe even make the inlay the palmetto tree and crescent)? I like the basic design of the second one though. Maybe the overall finish of the second one could be glassy with the inlaid image being flat? Just a thought.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #49
bravefreak1995
Cookie Monster

Male

CockyCash: 7107
bravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bravefreak1995

Quote:
you think? lol

All I do is post gamecock graphics over here...

...been doing it for years.

Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated. A friend of mine showed me some of your work back in 2006 on another message board, and I've appreciated it ever since.

The reality is that I may not always care for the style of the artwork you create, but the time and effort you put into it is certainly worth a lot. Thanks again man.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #50
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravefreak1995 View Post
Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated. A friend of mine showed me some of your work back in 2006 on another message board, and I've appreciated it ever since.

The reality is that I may not always care for the style of the artwork you create, but the time and effort you put into it is certainly worth a lot. Thanks again man.
yep...your avatar is a Durwood original....
SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #51
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
yep...your avatar is a Durwood original....
Approximately how long does it take you to make one of those images? Would you consider trying the one I suggested a few posts up?

Old 12-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #52
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
Approximately how long does it take you to make one of those images? Would you consider trying the one I suggested a few posts up?
thoughts?
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #53
Cocky Mike
4-Star

Male

Cocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming in

Quote:
thoughts?
Now this is awesome!
Cocky Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #54
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Quote:
thoughts?
I think that's awesome. You did a fantastic job on this. So is your profession something to do with designing things? You should submit that to the South Carolina athletic department for consideration. Points to you sir.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #55
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
I think that's awesome. You did a fantastic job on this. So is your profession something to do with designing things? You should submit that to the South Carolina athletic department for consideration. Points to you sir.
I wish...not a lot of money in design these days unless you are a name...
Old 12-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #56
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Now thats a bad ass helmet !
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #57
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Another great thing about this design is that the gamecock can always be facing the opponent since there isn't a block c. I mean what sense does it make for the image of the mascot on the helmet to look like it's retreating just to accomodate a block letter? Again, I'm personally blown away with how good this looks. I wish the real helmets looked like this.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #58
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I like that so much I made it my desktop background.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #59
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky Mike View Post
Now this is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevildog1986 View Post
Now thats a bad ass helmet !
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I like that so much I made it my desktop background.
Sadly, folks like us are in a small minority. It seems most just want everything to stay the same forever when it comes to the logo design. Liking something that doesn't use the block c is heresy! Didn't you know that?

Old 12-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #60
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

just to really tick some people off...lol
Attached Images