CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
sanford
Order 66
Spur's Addiction
El Cid Ranger
b381l
Backup QB competitio (2896)
2014 Preseason USA T (1336)
Anyone heard anythin (1219)
Ranking the SEC Fema (871)
Future Non-Conferenc (772)
Spurrier on the cove (499)
Ranking the SEC scho (362)
Kewl video (352)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (315)
Dustin Johnson takin (270)
Re-Airing South Carolina
Anyone heard anything abo
An Aggies View of the Mat
Backup QB competition
E$PN College Football Bro
Tupelo Honey Cafe
Musburger/Palmer to comme
Malcolm Mitchell (knee)
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
2015 - Nathan Gilliam

Old 12-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit
Default Kiffin Stands Up PJ

Jerks

USC started practice later than scheduled, which apparently helped account for the delay. This is Strike 2 for the Trojans in El Paso following linebacker Tony Burnett’s negative tweets about the city following the Trojans’ Sun Bowl bid.

And Strike 3 might be defensive tackle Leonard Williams’ derogatory tweet Wednesday that referred to El Paso as a “(expletive) city.”

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kiffin Stands Up PJ

is anyone actually surprised anymore by the things that Kiffen does these days? Once a douche, always a douche
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

In their defense, El Paso is a shitty city.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
thats bullcrap. it amazes me that there is always someone willing to justify bad behavior. there is no "defense" for any trojan player in this instance. if you are a trojan player, you keep your mouth shut knowing its your fault that you are playing in that bowl.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
GTjacketcock
Hell of an Engineer

Male

GTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPit

You would think the SoCal players would be happy with any bowl seeing as they haven't been to one in 3 years. Oh well, shouldn't expect much class from a team coached by Lane Kiffin. Although it probably won't be enough to make a difference in the game, I hope this motivates the Tech players even more to go out and beat their classless asses.

My sign from Gameday at the Horseshoe
GTjacketcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

As bad as i hate the ACC I hate SoCal even more! Go Ramblin Wreck!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

I hope Tech kills them.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

To bad gt defense ddoesn't have a pulse
Old 12-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's

Male

CockyCash: 600
cocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPitcocknblue rules the CockPit

Too bad Kiffykins has had a month to prepare his team to stop the option.

“Of course, it’s a bit of a jump, isn’t it? I mean, er… chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don’t think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say via banking or insurance?"
cocknblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

How did I ever pull for such SCUM?!

I question my judgement everyday for this.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #11
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post

well I mean he was your head coach can't fault you for pulling for him

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Go tech.

Kiffys team showed up an hour and a half late to the shared team dinner.lol and paul johnson is not a forgiving sort.

This is the class that kiffen wreaks of. Bet he is even worse now that his dad is gone.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Yet another classless act from Kiffin. He really shows his players the true meaning of the word role model.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #14
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
thats bullcrap. it amazes me that there is always someone willing to justify bad behavior. there is no "defense" for any trojan player in this instance. if you are a trojan player, you keep your mouth shut knowing its your fault that you are playing in that bowl.
You have obviously never been to El Paso. It honestly reminded me of some cities in Iraq.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #15
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
It's WAY better than Ciudad Juárez....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #16
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post

Not your fault dude. Gotta pull for your coach and team. It actually means more props to you for gutting it out and staying true to your team
Old 12-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #17
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post

And Strike 3 might be defensive tackle Leonard Williams’ derogatory tweet Wednesday that referred to El Paso as a “(expletive) city.”

If you don't like El Paso, don't go 7-5 in the Pac 10 when you were a preseason #2 A*shole.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTail View Post
If you don't like El Paso, don't go 7-5 in the Pac 10 when you were a preseason #2 A*shole.

Not to mention a roster full of high school all-americans and a QB that was supposed to win the Heisman.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Lame Kitten is one of the sleaziest people that has EVER been in college football.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:10 PM   #20
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

I would have to agree with the assessment of El Paso.
COCKYTALKIN is offline   Reply With Quote