CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
COCKYWOOD
uscgamecocks88
spareparts
Bobby Boucher
ConwayGamecock
Jethro Beaver
ccured
Thenardier
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7818)
Sindarius Thornwell (743)
Best Child Acting Pe (455)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (338)
Well gameday just go (331)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (302)
Happy Birthday, Coac (270)
South Carolina @ Aub (196)
Unsung Hero (178)
Your most famous twi (159)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
2015 - Darian Roseboro
Hillsborough
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Spring game 2024
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes final game
Burger Kings angry whoppe

Old 12-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #21
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kiffin Stands Up PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
thats bullcrap. it amazes me that there is always someone willing to justify bad behavior. there is no "defense" for any trojan player in this instance. if you are a trojan player, you keep your mouth shut knowing its your fault that you are playing in that bowl.
I recommend a low-fiber diet.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #22
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
I would have to agree with the assessment of El Paso.
No big deal, but I disagree with everyone on this one. I lived in El Paso and had a great time while I was there. It was only a couple months, sure, but I've never really gotten the negativity. For that matter the Sun Bowl stadium itself is a great setting tucked away in the mountains.

As for SoCal, no surprise there. I was just talking to some TCU folks the other day about their Sun Bowl game with SoCal a few years back and they had nothing good to say about SoCal at all.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #23
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Considering how much coke comes across the border at El Paso-Juarez border crossing and goes right into his nose, you'd think Kiffin would be alot more diplomatic. Maybe he's putting the heat on his Juarez connection to infiltrate a rival cartel??

His shenanigans this week will likely disrupt the flow of cocaine across that border for a while. He'd be alot more appreciative if his Peruvian connection wasn't as strong.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #24
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
You have obviously never been to El Paso. It honestly reminded me of some cities in Iraq.

I could say the same for areas of LA.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #25
sosfan812
Blue Chip

Male

sosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudlysosfan812 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
You have obviously never been to El Paso. It honestly reminded me of some cities in Iraq.
HELLO, it has nothing to do with the city it has to do with manners and respect. This is a statement I would expect from a fan of the farmers in the upstate not from a Gamecock fan. When you ACCEPT a Invite you should be grateful and show respect to that city and it's citizens. Maybe it's just I was raised in the south and this is how our folks taught us. Hey not trying to bash you just feel like your missing the point.
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #26
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

There is no discipline in that program. Its the New York Jets of college football. Jackass head coach, followed by jackass football players.
robgusc76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #27
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

The players, I am afraid, are reflections of their coach, and suffer from the same foot in mouth syndrome as Kiffin.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #28
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

hahaha Socal has to play in El Paso?? NICE
GamecockSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #29
5lbYardcock
Blue Chip

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

I have visited Family in El Paso, and yes, i's no nice in some places just like everywhere else but it is not bad. It's not as bad as some places in and around LA either.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #30
5lbYardcock
Blue Chip

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Oh yea, Kiffen licks hairy balls.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #31
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaichon View Post
No big deal, but I disagree with everyone on this one. I lived in El Paso and had a great time while I was there. It was only a couple months, sure, but I've never really gotten the negativity. For that matter the Sun Bowl stadium itself is a great setting tucked away in the mountains.

As for SoCal, no surprise there. I was just talking to some TCU folks the other day about their Sun Bowl game with SoCal a few years back and they had nothing good to say about SoCal at all.
Agreed about the stadium. The sun bowl stadium looks very nice on tv.

Never been to El Paso but it can't be any worse than many parts of Los Angeles. I think people just hold a general bad opinion of El Paso because it is on the border next to the no mans land of Juarez.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #32
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
is anyone actually surprised anymore by the things that Kiffen does these days? Once a douche, always a douche
I haven't really been paying too much attention to him, but look at the following things he's been accused of doing this year besides dinnergate:

1.) He lied about his coaches’ poll vote.

2.) Tried to deceive teams by switching jersey numbers.

3.) Banned opposing teams from using Coliseum for Friday walk-through.

4.) Deflated game balls.

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2012/...flating-balls/
Old 12-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #33
Lalli25
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
How did I ever pull for such SCUM?!

I question my judgement everyday for this.
Shows your true loyalty to your school. So I look at it shows you are a true fan of UT if you can root for your team with that Dbag as the coach.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #34
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post
I haven't really been paying too much attention to him, but look at the following things he's been accused of doing this year besides dinnergate:

1.) He lied about his coaches’ poll vote.

2.) Tried to deceive teams by switching jersey numbers.

3.) Banned opposing teams from using Coliseum for Friday walk-through.

4.) Deflated game balls.
Made the horses crazy. Killed our puppies. Hid the remote. Really sick shit.

Movie quotes aside, Kiffin is a douche, and I think his days at Southern Cal are numbered. None of the Trojans fans are impressed with him. With all of his little stunts getting so much (negative) media attention, I can't imagine anyone at the Southern Cal athletics department being too terribly impressed either.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #35
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I recommend a low-fiber diet.
why?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #36
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
HELLO, it has nothing to do with the city it has to do with manners and respect. This is a statement I would expect from a fan of the farmers in the upstate not from a Gamecock fan. When you ACCEPT a Invite you should be grateful and show respect to that city and it's citizens. Maybe it's just I was raised in the south and this is how our folks taught us. Hey not trying to bash you just feel like your missing the point.
someone gets it.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #37
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

We don't call them the University of Spoiled Children for no reason....
Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 AM   #38
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

Quote:
someone gets it.
I think a lot of people get it. When I posted the thread, it was supposed to be more about the Yellow Jackets being irate at the Trojans for being 90 minutes late(virtually thumbing their noses at GT). Instead, because of the quote I used, some people used it to trash El Paso. I feel sorry for the Sun Bowl to have been slighted in such a way.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #39
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
why?
Helps get the corn cob you have stuck in your ass out.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #40
chiken
Cock a da yard

Male

chiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurschiken has earned his spurs

LOL, that's funny!