CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
M.C.
GamecockUltimate
crowcutta
**USC vs. South Alab (18414)
Clemson (2267)
Drew Owens missing? (2206)
Question about after (1761)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1193)
Shaq Roland (1154)
FishFry 47-yarder (675)
clemson game time: N (631)
How about this scena (522)
Tenn-Mizzou game (304)
Clemson fan here
Clemson
Question about after the
Winston
Tenn-Mizzou game
Drew Owens missing?
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
what I think ab ward
2014 Charleston Classic *
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa

Old 12-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #21
jcutter101
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
jcutter101 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Johnathan Joseph

e

Last edited by jcutter101; 12-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.
jcutter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:13 AM   #22
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcutter101 View Post
if u said 3 things on tv, 1 that would seem self serving , 1 that would help friends and 1 that would help humanity, WHAT DO U THINK MEDIA WOULD SHOW, would they show a USouthCarolina shout out if they were say slime"abama fans, just sayin, and for the grammer police, im typin from the heart and if u too stupid to "unner stan whut ima sayun, GET A FUKIN LIFE,
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. I understand that you're emotional right now, but I genuinely do not understand what point you're trying to convey. Would the media show a USC shout out if they were Alabama fans? Yes, I think so. I don't think anyone tampered with the video to make Sidney and Jonathan say something other than the University of South Carolina. I also don't believe that they record you saying 3 different things, one being selfish, one being helpful for friends only, and one serving the entirety of humanity, and then select the one most damaging to the school they're not fans of. Is that what you were implying?
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 AM   #23
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

As we continue to become a more dominant football program that sends more players into the NFL, we are going to have to learn to not care about what players say on their pregame intros. This is the second thread on here about this in less than a week. Both of these players did great things at USC so we shouldn't criticize them because they wish to say where they graduated from high school instead of Carolina. I dunno why they do it, but they do.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #24
Cigaro
I drink your milkshake

Male

CockyCash: 50092224
Cigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcutter101 View Post
if u said 3 things on tv, 1 that would seem self serving , 1 that would help friends and 1 that would help humanity, WHAT DO U THINK MEDIA WOULD SHOW, would they show a USouthCarolina shout out if they were say slime"abama fans, just sayin, and for the grammer police, im typin from the heart and if u too stupid to "unner stan whut ima sayun, GET A FUKIN LIFE,
lol wut
Old 12-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #25
CBSpur
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 375
CBSpur has hatched from the shell

Hey I started this thread not to start talking about what they say in their into I would like for them to say South Carolina but I could honestly care less what they say. They played great for us while they were with us so I don't really care. I'm just glad they are having a good NFL career !
CBSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 AM   #26
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSpur View Post
Hey I started this thread not to start talking about what they say in their into I would like for them to say South Carolina but I could honestly care less what they say. They played great for us while they were with us so I don't really care. I'm just glad they are having a good NFL career !
i blame tekresqguru..nice job derailing this thread man.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote