CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
MWard
Spurticus
75CarolinaFan
sanford
uscjeremynca
Cockypantherfan
B-G
garnet_black215
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
Sidney Rice Retiring (1683)
Bonefish Grill (422)
SOS Dominating SEC M (413)
What Are The Most Im (361)
Places to eat in Con (296)
This Song is the F'i (273)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (271)
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING (187)
George Harrison Memo (162)
When does fall practice s
Texags
Jaguars Justin Blackmon A
Kansas to invest $75 mill
UT Tickets
Green and Lammons
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
2015 - Christian Pellage
Cheap jersey and very nic
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #261
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly
Default Re: Dylan Thompson To Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Is there really any doubt that Dylan is a better all around passer than connor?
Serious doubt
Old 12-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #262
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post
You should do a better job of rebutting his points. All you did was Connor bash.
he doesn't know how to rebut points, or state facts. he is an opinion writer, who try's to make them into facts. he knows exactly what sos's opinion of shaw is, and the reason he doesn't state it, is because it goes against his own opinions. but of course, his opinions carry far more weight than the actual hall of fame coaches does...
he tells another poster not to be negative, although he continually is. everything he writes is hypocritical, and he is and one or two others are the only ones who can't seem to see it.

i challenge him, or anyone on this entire board to name one qb who has never left open wr's out there, and went somewhere else with the ball. better yet, name a hall of fame pro qb who has never done it. but this is typical of the type of points and arguments 2001 uses. facts are useless to him, and his skewed opinions are of more relevance. but, it makes for fun debate, and keeps this thread chugging along in the dead period. so onward and upward.

Last edited by snoopcockycock; 12-28-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #263
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
Can you explain what "read" the QB was supposed to make on that play?
Seeing the CB coming from the sidelines on a blitz.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #264
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
he doesn't know how to rebut points, or state facts. he is an opinion writer, who try's to make them into facts.
Hello Kettle, this is Snoop...You're black!
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #265
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
Georgia handed us that game and we paid it forward to Florida.

Please show me a good defense that Connor has handled.
You can easily say the same thing about any team Dylan has beaten...they "have it to us"

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #266
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
He saw him coming, it was the perfect play call. Miles fell down after running into his own blocker. The CB was running himself right out of the play (Which was a middle screen to the RB) but when Miles fell down, Conner was left with a blitzing defender right in his face.

The play design was perfect, the defensive play call played right into our hands. Miles didn't execute, Conner got hit and fumbled.

Your opinion that a read was missed is incorrect and is evidence that you probably don't know much of what you are talking about regarding QB's.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #267
Dizzy01
Starter

Male

Dizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot material

Quote:
The WR is supposed to make this read and signal the QB either by hand gesture or vocal signal that the DB is coming and they need to run a hot route.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #268
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Haha was talking to a coworker about Connor yesterday. And he was like I like Connor but he gets hurt a lot. From his shoulder, to his foot, to his pussy.

Made me laugh.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #269
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
He saw him coming, it was the perfect play call. Miles fell down after running into his own blocker. The CB was running himself right out of the play (Which was a middle screen to the RB) but when Miles fell down, Conner was left with a blitzing defender right in his face.

The play design was perfect, the defensive play call played right into our hands. Miles didn't execute, Conner got hit and fumbled.

Your opinion that a read was missed is incorrect and is evidence that you probably don't know much of what you are talking about regarding QB's.
Then you throw the ball away...it's not rocket surgery.
to come true." Bodhi.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #270
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
You are this board's self-appointed stats/facts guru...where are your numbers for this one??? The point here is, CS leaves way more open receivers out there than does Thompson. I know, no one keeps that stat, but I figured that someone with your unrivaled knowledge would keep that one himself...and you probably do...and you know better than to share that number with the rest of us. All we know is with CS it is tuck and slide...with Dylan, wide receivers are suddenly involved in the game.

i could possibly go back & see what WRs each QB missed...but to acknowledge the FACT that Connor has had bigger games than Dylan...and has a better QB rating & comp percentage...that is enough alone who hits more open WRs...sorry your Dylan goggles won't let u see that

Sssoooo, you'd rather live in a convent than risk sinning in the real world? You'd rather keep your car in the garage than risk it getting nicked by a pebble? I'd rather try the pass down field than go 3 and out.

what the heck are u talkin about? You are horrible at examples! The last 3 or 4 QBs we had took risks...and they had TO's & Int's to show for it. Connor takes care of the ball...that's why his QBR is 12th in the country. If you think that FACT (stat) doesn't mean much either...u think its a coincidence the QB with the highest QBR in the country is playing in the national championship?

WhooHooo!!! I knew that if you posted long enough, you'd eventually get some thing right! Way to go blind squirrel.

at least one of us can see clearly...I can admit when Connor has bad games...funny how i have never never heard anything mentioned about Dylan vs Vandy or Dylan vs Florida from you

Yeah...they sucked that night...it had nothing to do with CS checking out of all of those pass plays (I don't understand why SOS was so furious on the sidelines when he did this either) to run Marcus for a one yard loss or all of the open (again, blame Spurrier for blaming him for this) wide receivers all night. The defense should be rested after CS has checked out of Spurrier's play calls to run up the middle three times in a row...plus the punt and tv timeouts. It's the defense's fault.

kind of hard to talk to someone that don't know how to read...please show me where I said it was the D's fault...I will be waiting. Once again to clarify...KQ wasn't playin that night so that hurt the DL a lot. Also our OL not opening any holes for Latti & not protecting Connor a lot. Was it Connors fault too...OF COURSE...was it all Connors fault...OF COURSE NOT! But for someone who thinks an opening play the prior game costed them that one...and not any of Dylan's (who played the whole 2nd half)...again...no point in trying to get someone to see anything with someone wearing blinders that big

Naw...I don't think anyone would blame those two things on the common thread of CS and his QBing abilities...that would be ludicrous.

i agree...smartest thing you have said all day

I didn't mention this so a little guilt must have been compelling you here.

Lololol...except for the fact that the point that I am making is that he doesn't throw to the wide receivers and the only rebuttal that you can offer supports my argument and denounces your own. You just made this point for me...well, you just stated it, the FACTS make this point.

BAHAHAHA!!! What the flying crap are u talking about...it doesn't matter...I guess I would down Peyton Manning or Tom Brady for throwing to their TE's just as much if not more than their WRs too huh?!

When George Rogers was winning the Heisman Trophy here, he wasn't our leading receiver. When Harold Green was here, he wasn't our leading receiver. When Duce Staley was here, he wasn't our leading receiver. The same can be said of: OJ Simpson, Adrian Peterson, Earl Campbell, Bo Jackson, the list goes on, but I am pretty sure that each one of them were the best players on their respective teams...they just had QBs that would throw the ball down field on passing plays.

are u really that blind?! So are u saying since these RBs QBs were better than Connor since they didnt throw to them as much?! Can u even name the names of their QBs?!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! And again...nobody would argue how good these RBs OLs were...but I would be willing to bet none of these ever had 35 yd rushing games...and I would put Latti with a lot of these RBs...is the lack of an OL clicking with u any yet?!

I have yet to mention or reference what Spurrier thinks about Shaw, I am only posting the FACTS, so you are on your own here trying to postulate what Spurrier does or doesn't think...but, I am pretty sure that you are "guess"-ing wrong.

again...what stats (facts) do u have to show that Dylan is better?!!! All u r giving is some of Connors faults and where he has messed up...nothing to PROVE that Dylan is better

How does this make any common sense? There are 14 teams in the SEC, therefore, you have a 1 in 14 chance of being on the top and a 1 in 14 chance of being on the bottom. And a 1 in 14 chance of being at any one of the 12 remaining slots between them. We are at the bottom in this category. FACT! (AND CS was the QB on record in those games.)

do u have anything to back this "fact" up? Last i checked we finished 5th in the SEC in pts scored...again...take the blinders off

I would put that on the OL...but only to a point. FACT is, SOS was calling passing plays and CS was checking out of them to continue running ML up the middle which didn't work all night. So, I put those on him. SOS was close to having a stroke watching him do this and it is part of the reason that he asked if Connor had been hit in the head or something. When the coach calls something that might work and CS checks out of it and into another run up the middle that hasn't worked all night, who's fault is that?

Connors...but glad to hear you admit that loss wasnt JUST Connors fault

Tougher D's, comp percentage, and QB ratings do not take into account the multitude of wide open wide receivers that Connor has either not been able to see or has refused to throw the ball to. When he tucks it and runs, none of these stats take notice. That is a FACT.
You're right...it doesn't...but it does show that he has better QB stats than Dylan

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #271
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Considering the following:

1. Connor's completion percentage is 15% higher than Dylans.
2. While some of you like to say the completion percentage is only higher because Connor throws shorter passes, the stats say differently. Connor's YPA is almost a yard per play higher than Dylans. So either Connor doesn't only just throw the short passes like you think or the WRs run better with the ball after passes thrown from Connor. Either way, on passes (not runs), when Connor throws the ball we average almost a yard more per play than when Dylan throws it.
3. Spurrier has stated on many occasions that Connor is an "excellent passer" and continually starts Connor over Dylan. Spurrier sees them both in every practice.

So, yes, I would say there is most definitely doubt that Dylan is the better all around passer.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #272
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Bottom line..

1. Coaches know better than any of us. I am happy with whichever QB starts because I know the coaches did it for a reason. Do some of you think that Spurrier flips a coin before the game to see who should play?

2. However, with the LIMITED amount of knowledge that I possess and knowing that is a nothing more than an opinion. I look at the following and it tells me all I need to know.

When Connor drops back to pass the ball, he averages almost a yard more per attempt than Dylan. This has nothing to do with rushing and is only based on passing attempts. That is a pretty bottom line statement to me and to me it means a lot since the name of the game is to move the chains. You can talk about downfield passing or whatever you want, but the bottom line is that with a pretty large statistical sample now (both have attempted over 100 passes), Connor averages a gain of 8.57 yards and Dylan averages a gain of 7.78 yards.

Not sure how it can be denied that when you take it all in and you look at deep balls, incompletions, screen passes, check downs, etc... When the "rubber meets the road," Connor picks us up more yardage per play (8.57) than Dylan (7.78).

Pretty hard point to argue in my opinion. Not sure why I would take the guy that gets less yards per play.. That one is hard for me to figure out. I have read through this thread but still no one has explained to me a LEGITIMATE reason as to why I would take the guy that over the course of over 100 plays for each player gets me less yardage per passing play than the other guy.

Especially when that same QB that gets more yards per passing attempt is also a significantly better runner.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #273
Glamcock
Recruit

Male

Glamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his comb

Those stats are great and all, but you also have to remember that Shaw will only throw it when the receivers are WIDE, and I mean WIDE open. Shaw takes off running on at least 1/3 of his attempts. I am a Shaw fan, also. I like Dylan too, though. I think it's obvious Dylan is the better passer.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #274
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Apparently so.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #275
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
Bottom line..

1. Coaches know better than any of us. I am happy with whichever QB starts because I know the coaches did it for a reason. Do some of you think that Spurrier flips a coin before the game to see who should play?

2. However, with the LIMITED amount of knowledge that I possess and knowing that is a nothing more than an opinion. I look at the following and it tells me all I need to know.

When Connor drops back to pass the ball, he averages almost a yard more per attempt than Dylan. This has nothing to do with rushing and is only based on passing attempts. That is a pretty bottom line statement to me and to me it means a lot since the name of the game is to move the chains. You can talk about downfield passing or whatever you want, but the bottom line is that with a pretty large statistical sample now (both have attempted over 100 passes), Connor averages a gain of 8.57 yards and Dylan averages a gain of 7.78 yards.

Not sure how it can be denied that when you take it all in and you look at deep balls, incompletions, screen passes, check downs, etc... When the "rubber meets the road," Connor picks us up more yardage per play (8.57) than Dylan (7.78).

Pretty hard point to argue in my opinion. Not sure why I would take the guy that gets less yards per play.. That one is hard for me to figure out. I have read through this thread but still no one has explained to me a LEGITIMATE reason as to why I would take the guy that over the course of over 100 plays for each player gets me less yardage per passing play than the other guy.

Especially when that same QB that gets more yards per passing attempt is also a significantly better runner.
Stats are used for arguments. The question was, which one is the better passer. You shouldn't need stats to answer that question in this comparison.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #276
Glamcock
Recruit

Male

Glamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his comb

Both QB's are good. Connor, with his ability in the option game, and his running ability, does some very good things that Dylan can't do. Dylan, with his pass first mentality, gets the ball to the WR, and makes some throws Connor cannot make. They compliment each other. One is a headache for DC's, the other is a great pocket passer.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #277
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamcock View Post
Those stats are great and all, but you also have to remember that Shaw will only throw it when the receivers are WIDE, and I mean WIDE open. Shaw takes off running on at least 1/3 of his attempts. I am a Shaw fan, also. I like Dylan too, though. I think it's obvious Dylan is the better passer.
Not to me...in no way...shape...or form. Dylan hasn't proven to be a better passer yet...if he does...I will be the first to say he is better...but until he does...Connor is better. And as for the WIDE OPEN comment...that is not true...I can think of MANY throws he has made where defenders are near...the post tomBruce in the Clemson game is an example...but I don't know about u...but with past QBs I held my breathe when the QB dropped back...I feel a lot better with someone back there that is gonna make sure it's there first

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 12-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #278
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamcock View Post
Do you understand what I was saying??? Just making sure.

EVERY TIME that Connor drops back to pass, he picks up almost a yard more on average than Dylan. So taking into account all of the "Shaw will not throw to anyone unless they are wide open,""Shaw will not get rid of it,""Shaw can't throw the deep ball"........ TAKING ALL OF THAT INTO ACCOUNT...... Connor somehow still MIRACULOUSLY IT SEEMS finds a way to pick up almost a yard more per passing play than Dylan..

This has nothing to do at all with rushing plays. So him "taking off running" as you state has absolutely nothing to do with what I am stating.

When they ATTEMPT TO PASS, Connor picks up more yardage than Dylan.

Could Connor pass the ball more and not hold onto it???? Sure. But lets be VERY CLEAR and please read this carefully. We are NOT COMPARING Connor 1 to hypothetical Connor. We are comparing Connor Shaw to Dylan Thompson.

And Connor Shaw that holds on to the ball too long and will not throw it unless the receiver is open, etc. STILL averages almost a yard more per play when he drops back to pass than Dylan.

Hmm, you think that might by why Spurrier continues to start Connor?? Just maybe?
Old 12-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #279
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
Haha was talking to a coworker about Connor yesterday. And he was like I like Connor but he gets hurt a lot. From his shoulder, to his foot, to his pussy.

Made me laugh.

I had a woman try to talk sports to me earlier today too.

She talking about, "I don't understand why you always have to watch football. It aint like these teams playing for a Championship! Just catch the highlights on ESPN and watch the final game."

I looked her in her eyes and I said (biiitch!!!!).

Then I laid it out.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #280
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
Stats are used for arguments. The question was, which one is the better passer. You shouldn't need stats to answer that question in this comparison.
Well considering that Shaw picks up more yardage every time he drops back to pass than Dylan, then I would say Connor is the better passer. Isn't that kind of the "object of passing?"

Or are you asking if one can throw it better through the clown's mouth at a fair???

Connor drops back to pass it and our team gains almost a yard more than when Dylan does the same.

Yep, to me, that would be a pretty good argument for Connor being a better passer.
Closed Thread