CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
smoovecock
b381l
markymark550
The Yancey
johnnyb
Constant Updates on (4416)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1375)
Palmetto Bowl (968)
Chattanooga upends N (869)
NEW Pics from South (576)
Where to watch in Ar (427)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (368)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (255)
This Doctor Fell In (183)
Happy Thanksgiving C (151)
Carolina/Clemson game dre
Palmetto Bowl
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Name a Gamecock
Alshon - Bose
Constant Updates on Watso
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Bowl projections
Coaching Carousel 2014/15

Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #61
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly
Default Re: My Custom helmet for Outback...

and yes...I forgot to alter the shoes...lol
SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #62
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDurwood View Post
thoughts?
That's sexy. Spurrier won't have it though. Gotta stick with the horrid triple stripe and the modern uniforms to completely not match it!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #63
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

for bravefreak:
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #64
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

SCDurwood, I'm liking all your designs man! You got some serious talent!
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #65
Revcock
Recruit

Male

Revcock is sharpening his clawsRevcock is sharpening his clawsRevcock is sharpening his clawsRevcock is sharpening his clawsRevcock is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Custom helmet for Outback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
The more I stay on CockyTalk the more I am convinced I am the only person walking the planet that LOVES our white helmet.

I am with you on the white helmets...I like them too.
Revcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #66
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Custom helmet for Outback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
Why is everyone acting like an ass to OP?
my guess is his avatar

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #67
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
just to really tick some people off...lol
This is bad ass.. If only HBC would go for it. Would be a nice change and I bet the players would like it too.
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #68
Cocky Mike
4-Star

Male

Cocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming in

Quote:
just to really tick some people off...lol
I would say use the same font that is on the front of our jerseys already with just Carolina and we have a winner!

Last edited by Cocky Mike; 12-27-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Cocky Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #69
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky Mike View Post
I would say use the same font that is on the front of or jerseys already with just Carolina and we have a winner
Yea, I agree... That would actually look better, now that I am visualizing it. Good call.
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #70
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

Durwood, that looks awesome!

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #71
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Durwood, would you mind doing a mock up of "the" helmet design with the current uniforms? I'm just curious how the combination would look, and, let's face it, nothing will ever actually change, so this would be my only chance to see it.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #72
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
Durwood, would you mind doing a mock up of "the" helmet design with the current uniforms? I'm just curious how the combination would look, and, let's face it, nothing will ever actually change, so this would be my only chance to see it.
enjoy...
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2012, 12:06 AM   #73
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Damn, nice!
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:11 AM   #74
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
thoughts?
Now THAT I like.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:08 AM   #75
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

The white helmet looks awesome! And let's be honest, it doesn't look like were going to ever have a garnet helmet in any kind of foreseeable future. Lets see what you can do with a black helmet and the 'state' checkered in grey all over it.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #76
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
enjoy...
Well done. Thank you very much. I really wish this could be the real look.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #77
eklypised
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
eklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPiteklypised rules the CockPit

yeah that helmet is F****g nice...i dont understand why we cant wear something something different
eklypised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #78
bravefreak1995
Cookie Monster

Male

CockyCash: 7107
bravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bravefreak1995

Very very nice work durwood. If I were coach I'd use that helmet.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:05 AM   #79
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Nice work but with the helmet stripe is interfering with the Gamecock
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #80
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

How about a more traditional approach, I like the helmet you had with just the Gamecock on the white background. How about that, no stripe down the middle at all, on some of our old school jerseys.
trapper82 is offline   Reply With Quote