CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
The Yancey
b381l
ZenUSC
StormOfTalons
evan_aggie
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
Do we have any shot (2777)
Carolina opens -15.5 (2051)
What changes can and (1641)
Shaw: Check Out This (1457)
Gamecock football Lo (1316)
Don't tell me we don (1282)
Gamecocks claimed an (1188)
SOS Teleconference (1096)
Tanner McEvoy should (1092)
who thinks we need a (960)
The Demise of the 3-4
Carolina opens -15.5
What changes can and will
Shaw: Check Out This Head
SOS Teleconference
Gamecock football Long Te
My Observations About USC
What's your take on our a
Labor Day Weekend Eats
Mike Davis "doubtful

Old 12-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #61
uscfan1
Storyteller

Male

CockyCash: 200
uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Little things that irritate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypirate View Post
One of your friends that wants to be the one every time you go out, to get bombed and then wants to let you know, one hundred thousands times how much he loves you, and will beat some random guy up at the bar that he thought was staring at you.

Cut your losses...that's not a friend, it's a child. Why keep people that annoy the crap out of you in your life?
uscfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #62
uscfan1
Storyteller

Male

uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material

People that complain just to complain knowing full well they will do nothing about it ...therefore, the time you spent complaining is time I will never get back.
uscfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #63
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material

Menopause, just when you think you finally shed the evil that is P.M.S., in jumps menopause. What's the damn difference?
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #64
MBGCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1110145
MBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot materialMBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wncmountaincock View Post
Menopause, just when you think you finally shed the evil that is P.M.S., in jumps menopause. What's the damn difference?
MBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #65
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Old 12-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #66
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Getting stuck in the right hand lane on the interstate behind people who can't do 70 mph and then when you try and get into the left hand lane to pass you have 700 damn cars that won't let you over.

Text and driving.

The entire grocery shopping experience, can't even get in the door at Walmart because people want to congregate at the entrance move the hell out the way, people congregating in the aisles talking again same thing, people with 30 items in the 20 items or less lane, and finally people who have to tell their entire lifestory to cashiers while I am waiting to check out.

Rant over.
Trucks that think they have to pass another and go 67 in the fast lane. I'm going to make a sign that says, "stay the **** out of the left lane asshole"
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:14 PM   #67
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfan1 View Post
People that complain just to complain knowing full well they will do nothing about it ...therefore, the time you spent complaining is time I will never get back.
What, like the wife? I know (now!) from experience.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #68
GamecockSuperVisor
Assistnt Regional Manager

Male

CockyCash: 500
GamecockSuperVisor has feathers coming inGamecockSuperVisor has feathers coming in
Send a message via ICQ to GamecockSuperVisor

1)The flashing '12:00' time display on VCR's because people didn't take the time the set it or the remote was missing (this is irrelevant now, I know). This can also be applied to microwaves and ovens.
2)When getting off an elevator, someone consistently almost walks right in to me, not thinking that there is a likely chance that someone is also getting 'off' the elevator.
3)When I go through all of the pre-set stations on my car radio and every one is playing a commercial.
4)Wal-Mart customer service.
5)Not taking your constantly-crying infant out of the movie theatre as I'm trying to enjoy the premier of 'Revenge of the Sith'. AArggghhh
6)Televangelists
7)Rachael Meadow
8)Bill Maher
9)Tommy Chaikin
Rant over...for now.

Last edited by GamecockSuperVisor; 01-01-2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: wrong name
GamecockSuperVisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #69
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Creed
People that don't understand sarcasm
Overly conservative/liberal people that don't read into what they are saying
Lebron
People that are proud to be white trash
People that talk about killing animals in front of others (I hunt and it bugs me, people don't want to hear that)
Fake people
People that complain, and when I tell them time is spent better fixing the problem they have the audacity to get upset with me
Tajh Boyd
Cam Newton and other athletes that wear glasses without lens
People with no sense of humor
Gay bashers
My parents friends
My older sister
People in my life I barely know that want to know everything I do
Old 01-01-2013, 03:58 AM   #70
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Misuse of the words there, they're and their. It's and its. To and too.

People that don't get over in the only lane open in a construction zone until they get to the front of the line from the merging lane then expect you to let them in. Hell no. I waited in that long line and you can, too!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #71
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

People at a traffic light that leave 3 car lengths between them and the car in front of them.

Cell phone drivers. As bad as following a drunk.

3-chord pop music

95% of all facebook posts.

People using endless #hashtags after a post on Twitter or facebook.

People with the opinion that their kid is the best player on a team when there should be no doubt that MY kid is the best player on the team. ;)

Anything that has to do with a required trip to WalMart.

Reporting to someone at work that has never held my position at any level, yet thinks they know how to manage the position by spewing 'canned' BS they read on the internet.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #72
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Refs that don't know the ball must touch the stick on a measurement for a first down
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #73
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Changing the name of a grocery store to make it plural for no apparent reason - "Bilos" "Krogers"

People that go through the 10 items or less lane with 25 items

People that dont know how to tip correctly (was a server in college) I hated the ignorant mofos who thought 5 dollars was a good time no matter what the bill was.

Laziness

Being cold or hungry

People who power merge - like when everyone knows the right or left lane is ending in 500 feet and they still drive in it til the very last second.

Shiddy Toiletpaper

Overcooked Steaks

Briefs

Our Government

People who refer to any carbonated softdrink as Coke. "What kind of Coke do ya'll have" Regular and Diet

People who take a shit they second they get to work so that is smells like an elephant cage all morning long. I just cant see myself running out the door and saying "man I cant wait to get to work so I can take a dump".
Old 01-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #74
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

People who don't know the difference between your and you're or there, their and they're.

People who smack
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #75
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Picky eaters. Especially men who are picky eaters. Do you realize your taste buds change every few years? I don't like cole slaw but I try a bite every time I am around it just to see if I like it. I used to think Reuben sandwiches were so gross...now, I love them.

Even worse is a person who won't eat something they have never tried...that isn't even crazy: like sushi or some seafood or some people something as simple as a tomato or onion.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #76
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post
People who refer to any carbonated softdrink as Coke. "What kind of Coke do ya'll have" Regular and Diet
That is just a Southern thing. Deal with it.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #77
TruckGuy
Walk On

Male

TruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spursTruckGuy has earned his spurs

My bosses voice!!!!!
TruckGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #78
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

People that crunch and smack very loudly when they are eating. I understand some foods are hard, but you shouldn't sound like you're banging timpani drums while you're chewing.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #79
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:

PMS happens for a few days once a month. Menopause is 24/7. :)
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #80
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
PMS happens for a few days once a month. Menopause is 24/7. :)
That fella doesn't have a great track record with the ladies.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote