CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
smoovecock
b381l
Lonnie
l^l^lBGCock
kick_ball
Lalli25
thekob
etowngangsta
The Yancey
GOOD NEWS ABOUT SPUR (3397)
Rebutting Dabo's Ran (2623)
Starting Lineup Anno (1855)
Cant believe no one (1834)
We Have to Pass (919)
Suspicious sign-in a (807)
Poster on another si (687)
Spurrier weekly pres (636)
SOS needs to put thi (551)
eric berry may have (396)
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Odell Becham Catch
Why has there been 40 yea
2015 Commitment - Marquav
We Have to Pass
Bowl projections
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
USC/clemson spread
Ninety Six 21 Abbeville

Old 01-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Tip of the hat to Michigan

A absolute class program with a classy fanbase.
Arguably the best bowl game this season.

Big Blue is on the right track under Hoke, and you will be winning Big 10 titles soon, and will be competing for national titles.

I hope we get to play you guys again, because both teams got better after this one.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tip of the hat to Michigan

Agreed. They executed very well against the Gamecocks and it was a great game. I felt it would be a close game because I knew Michigan wasn't just going to lay down and take it.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

that was a great game, Michigan should be proud, their coaching staff's game plan was very good
Old 01-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
Mich_QB_U
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mich_QB_U has hatched from the shell

We played a good game. Our secondary killed us. Our best cornerback got injured in our first game and was out for the season. His name is Blake Countess and they have mentioned he might be our best cornerback since Woodson. But he'll return next year for his junior season.

The Maize and Blue look to be in good shape with Hoke. Hoke is old school and Michigan is old school and that's just the way it is going to be.

Go Blue!

And great game, you guys made the plays.
Mich_QB_U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

I think Lewan boosted his draft stock in this one.

Good game ya'll.

And saw this on twitter, Hoke def looks like that NJ governor.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

I have seen nothing but class from their fanbase. I hope they beat OSU every year. I really hate OSU, never hated UM at all.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
PhoenixGamecock
72ChemE

Male

PhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spursPhoenixGamecock has earned his spurs

Michigan has a great team, and no quit in any of them. Real honor to be on the same field with them.
PhoenixGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
CocksB2BChamps24
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 800
CocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CocksB2BChamps24

It was a privilege and honor to watch that game against Michigan. That was an instant classic. Best of luck to UM in the future.

3-0 in Eath Valley.
1996. 2010. 2012.
CocksB2BChamps24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
jfbreb94
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

A better Qb and blue will be dangerous. Heck of a game.
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #10
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb

It was an honour to play Michigan. I'm glad we honoured them by playing our best! It's a far cry from the Iowa debacle a few years back.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #11
Mich_QB_U
Walk On

Male

Mich_QB_U has hatched from the shell

We have blue-chip QB recruit Shane Morris coming in next year. Prototypical pro-style drop-back passer.
Mich_QB_U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Great team! Great program! Great coach and great fans!! Both teams gave all that they had, and you could see it all over that field. Wow!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #13
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I used to be in Ann Arbor every couple of months on business. Great town and super people!

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #14
2spurs
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous2spurs is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
A absolute class program with a classy fanbase.
Arguably the best bowl game this season.

Big Blue is on the right track under Hoke, and you will be winning Big 10 titles soon, and will be competing for national titles.

I hope we get to play you guys again, because both teams got better after this one.
BS...I must have watched a different game in which their Lineman were grabbing hair and face mask all day long. Between their dirty play and the refs I hope to never see them again. Heck..I always thought LSU had the dirtiest line in the country...not so.
2spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Michigan has shown nothing but class, from their coaches and players to their fans. Michigan is definitely a program on the rise. Good luck in 2013.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #16
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Glad to play them. Hope we can do it again.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #17
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

We sat behind Michigan's bench, section 112. We were surrounded by their fans and band. We all had a great time. This was as exciting as it gets. Robinson is a beast. I can see him playing about 4 positions in the NFL.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
BlueInTheFace
Walk On

Male

BlueInTheFace has hatched from the shell

Great game, guys. I'm still a little heartbroken but no one can deny that was some damn good football. Good luck to you and your program in the future.
BlueInTheFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #19
Garnet Spur
Recruit

Male

Garnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervousGarnet Spur is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueInTheFace View Post
Great game, guys. I'm still a little heartbroken but no one can deny that was some damn good football. Good luck to you and your program in the future.
I understand the heartbreaking feeling if the game had finished 12 seconds sooner I would feel the same way. But that was one heck of a Football Game. Good Luck in the Future to the Maze and Blue. Go Gamecocks
Old 01-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #20
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

this game made both teams better. the fans of michigan who posted on our board had class and i wish ya'll the best unless we play again. Beat Ohio State !!
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote