CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Kyle76
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
WeStillOwnUSC
garnet_black215
The Demise of the 3- (2222)
East Carolina Predic (1468)
Why didn't Wes Green (1166)
A&M on 3rd down (569)
You guys are horribl (566)
Did we ever go after (517)
Finally Cooled Off (473)
louisville (414)
It's the offenses no (382)
MLS almost ready for (226)
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
NFL: Packers @ Seahawks(m
NFL: Saints @ Falcons(ml
NFL: Vikings @ Rams(ml &a
NFL: Browns @ Steelers(ml
NFL: Jaguars @ Eagles(ml
NFL: Raiders @ Jets(ml &a
whats up with Mike?
Name a Gamecock
NFL: Bengals @ Ravens(ml

Old 01-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
cockypirate
captain of this ship

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talons
Default 100.1 the fan

Anybody listen to 100.1 the fan. Have they replaced espn with CBS sports? If so what channel can I catch the herd radio show on. I'm in the Florence SC area

Time to nut up or shut up!!
Stay feisty, DIE HARD!!
cockypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material
Default Re: 100.1 the fan

107.5 in Cola switched from Fox to CBS. It was weird though CBS radio at 3 this morning but then they went to DP later on in the morning.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow View Post
107.5 in Cola switched from Fox to CBS. It was weird though CBS radio at 3 this morning but then they went to DP later on in the morning.
Thought i was losing my mind. Went to work for half day was cbssports left was dp. Thought I imagined it then they played CBS commercial
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 682
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

The MB station switched to CBS from ESPN as well. I was pissed!
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #5
stonecutter357
But Anyway.....

Male

CockyCash: 16551065
stonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot materialstonecutter357 is USC mascot material

The ESPN affiliate in Savannah has switched to CBS Sports Radio also. It was horrible this morning. Unbearable.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #6
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1710278
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

O yea..Im pissed..Have to listen to Jim Rome...No more Herd
Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #7
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

I work at 3AM and I want to hurt myself when JT the Brick and Ben Mallar are on at that time. They are TERRIBLE.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuck Flemson View Post
O yea..Im pissed..Have to listen to Jim Rome...No more Herd
If I had to pick between Colin Cowherd and Jim Rome, I'd choose silence.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
garnetgolfr
THE University OF SC

Male

CockyCash: 588
garnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot materialgarnetgolfr is USC mascot material

Dan Patrick is not a Fox product even though they would try to make it seem like he was a Fox affiliated show. Cumulus has a long term deal in place now with CBS and is replacing Fox and ESPN in markets that did not have long term deals in place with either of those two.

"...BUT THOSE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AIN'T BAD EITHER..."
garnetgolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

I dont care what they have done....We over here in the MB or Florence area are screwed as far as sports radio is concerned...Unless you live on the west side of Florence you cant get anything that is locally hosted...
Old 01-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #11
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I dont care what they have done....We over here in the MB or Florence area are screwed as far as sports radio is concerned...Unless you live on the west side of Florence you cant get anything that is locally hosted...
I can pick up 107.5 just fine here in Darlington. I have never really tried to when I am in Florence. I know I can pick up 560am out of Cola in Florence.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #12
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

I was driving to Charlotte this past Saturday and listened to 107.5 until about 2 miles out from Rock Hill...switched over to 107.1 and picked up the Carolina network perfectly. Not sure which station that is.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

I Heat Radio is the only way to go for me....Its free and effective.....I can listen to 107.5 or AM 560 no matter where I am at....
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #14
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I can pick up 107.5 just fine here in Darlington. I have never really tried to when I am in Florence. I know I can pick up 560am out of Cola in Florence.
...Yep...you can...but once you get east of I-95 it is all but done unless you get a skip or something...But as I said....I Heart Radio is the way to go...
Old 01-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #15
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow View Post
.....Exactly.... Saban took over Rome...The HBC took over Pelion.....No comparison...
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #16
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

If you live outside of Columbia, I Heart Radio is the best way to go.