CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
Thenardier
SanAntonioCock
MACXIMVS
Bobby Boucher
rdwylie
COCKYWOOD
b381l
spareparts
uscgamecocks88
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8393)
Sindarius Thornwell (903)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (571)
Best Child Acting Pe (549)
Well gameday just go (449)
Happy Birthday, Coac (399)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (368)
Your most famous twi (271)
South Carolina @ Aub (237)
Unsung Hero (228)
Connor Mitch
Name a Gamecock
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Hope Springs Eternal
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Happy Birthday, Coach Spu
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
2015 - Auden Tate
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3

Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #981
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Which one was that? They had a wireless Sony one on there but it was $134. Is that the same one? Even though I don't want to, I may have to go wireless eventually because the kids are starting to notice the electronic stuff and want to grab all the wires for my current headset.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #982
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, that's probably it. They dropped the price to $100 for a bit but it sold out. The prior version is like 80 bucks. Its the one that doesn't say elite.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #983
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Ya'll better be ready tomorrow boys. I could have a potential MEGA day at work (conference call on a deal that could be near half a mil), so I'm either going to be ready to celebrate with my homies killing fools ... or pissed off and wanting to kill fools.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #984
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Good luck!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #985
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Thank ya sir. It's an account that's wanting to do a full refresh in computers systems and monitors. They're wanting to start leasing instead of just buying, so if I hit this deal. It's basically going to be a reaccuring deal every 2 years. It's 500 systems and monitors which will also need software ... BIG opportunity.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #986
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

You better put on the full court press. Maybe offer favors? Maybe send DC over to see them from time to time?
Old 01-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #987
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'll tell them I can get them a free trip to Disney

Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #988
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Good luck with that Cack. Hopefully I will be on early enough Friday night to play with anyone that is going to be on.

First day back to work for me after being off since December 19th and it sucks having to get back up at 5:30 a.m. when I had been going to bed at that time.

On a game related note, I put a silencer and grip on the Type 25 and it has zero recoil with a good rate of fire. I bet if you add stock and lightweight it will compete pretty good with the smgs.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #989
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'll be on all night Friday. Dawn is going to Zumba after work and then going to a movie with the girls. I'll be on from 5 till ...

I had a kill cam the other day where I had a double kill. I put a half clip in both guys. Everybody in the whole lobby started dying laughing after the second one. I heard "Damn dude, I think he's dead by now."

I've had so many issues with glitches before that, that I just keep pumping to make sure I get them haha.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #990
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'll be on all night Friday. Dawn is going to Zumba after work and then going to a movie with the girls. I'll be on from 5 till ...

I had a kill cam the other day where I had a double kill. I put a half clip in both guys. Everybody in the whole lobby started dying laughing after the second one. I heard "Damn dude, I think he's dead by now."

I've had so many issues with glitches before that, that I just keep pumping to make sure I get them haha.
That's my motto.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #991
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I am boycotting the BCS. I've wasted the last two nights watching the two crappy BCS football games instead of playing BO2. I need to get some play time in tonight. Hopefully I can get on when everyone is still playing.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #992
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I played last night. I think I may hate this game.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #993
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I played last night. I think I may hate this game.
You jumped off as soon as I started playing. I didn't do too good in HC. But I played with some dudes on core and did fairly well.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #994
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I am boycotting the BCS. I've wasted the last two nights watching the two crappy BCS football games instead of playing BO2. I need to get some play time in tonight. Hopefully I can get on when everyone is still playing.

The BCS is no longer the best bowls for the best teams in the nation. It's a crappy team that won a crappy conference playing a really good team that feels insulted they even have to waist their time against this crappy team and then ends up struggling or losing. People can call these major upsets or the SEC is down all they want, but it's nothing more than the great teams saying "meh who cares."

Old 01-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #995
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
The BCS is no longer the best bowls for the best teams in the nation. It's a crappy team that won a crappy conference playing a really good team that feels insulted they even have to waist their time against this crappy team and then ends up struggling or losing. People can call these major upsets or the SEC is down all they want, but it's nothing more than the great teams saying "meh who cares."
True. I thought last night's game was going to be a good one and it was for about a half. Florida got what they deserved. I always thought they were over rated.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #996
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I get what you're saying Florida wasn't really over-rated based on their body of work; they had a lot of good wins, but I never believed they were a great team. Bowl games are always a real crapshoot as to which team shows up and is motivated. Gotta' say I didn't watch either of the last two games though. I was more interested in the new years day bowls which I will never understand why they put all the good games on at the same time. They need to move the capital one to the 3:00 slot.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #997
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
I get what you're saying Florida wasn't really over-rated based on their body of work; they had a lot of good wins, but I never believed they were a great team. Bowl games are always a real crapshoot as to which team shows up and is motivated. Gotta' say I didn't watch either of the last two games though. I was more interested in the new years day bowls which I will never understand why they put all the good games on at the same time. They need to move the capital one to the 3:00 slot.
Does this look like a football forum to you????

jk
Old 01-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #998
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I agree that they need to do something about either the Capital One or Outback Bowl time slots. It was better when the Outback was at 11:00 am, but I remember going to that game the first year and it sucked having to get to the stadium so early after New Year's Eve. I guess they are scared to compete with the Rose Bowl for viewership.

Back to the game. Anyone done any league play recently? I haven't touched it since the last time we played together.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #999
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

No league play, I try to stay in the play lists with more than a few thousand people playing so I hopefully won't get stuck in a game with all peruvians. Everytime I look there are like less than 3000 people playing league play. I still haven't even tried multi-team or zombies with objectives. Is that even real?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #1000
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I have only played Zombies once, and that was on Tranzit. It was fun, but not something I would want to do all the time. I really don't know anything about the other zombie maps.

Mult-team is actually pretty good. I've enjoyed it the few times I've played it. Even when it was just me and another friend, so it was 2 on 3 on 3. Of course we didn't win since the game mode was hardpoint and we were greatly outnumbered, but it was a lot of fast action and points.